Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2006-11-24
Completed:
2007-01-03
Words:
982
Chapters:
2/2
Comments:
1
Kudos:
34
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
737

Five Voice Messages Jensen Left For Jared During Hiatus

Summary:

...And Jared's gonna kill Jensen when he sees him in an hour or so, cause damn, he was in public when he picked them up.

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

"So, I'm thinking you left your phone in LA or something. No biggie. Just thought you might like to know what I'm up to. You know that pink and white striped shirt of yours? Yeah, I stole it. I like to wear it around the house, just the shirt and nothing else. Nice fabric. Feels good against my dick when I jerk off while wearing it. See you in a week."

"Dude. I was surfing your fansites last night and some chick had made and uploaded an mp3 of you speaking Latin. I put it on my ipod on repeat and jerked off about five times. Let me know if you want this shirt drycleaned, by the way."

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to have phone sex with a voicemail? I was gonna touch myself and tell you what I was doing, but I think I'll just breathe heavily into your phone and let you do the thinking." (gasping, cursing, grunting, sounds of skin against cock) "Fuck. Goddammit Jared, find your cellphone already. My dick misses your voice."

"When I see you, I'm gonna open that fucking Texas belt buckle with my teeth, man. Then I'm gonna suck your cock through your boxers till you come in them. Then I'll lick you clean and rim the hell outta you before fucking you so hard you'll be walking like a goddamn cowboy for days."

"I fucked myself with a dildo last night. It was awesome. I haven't touched myself since then, so you better come pre-lubed tonight cause there's no way in hell I'm spending more than two seconds preparing you before I shove my dick up your ass. See you in an hour."