Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2012-07-29
Completed:
2014-08-01
Words:
7,926
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
2
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
231

Forbidden Fruit

Summary:

Pre-season. AU where Sam was born a girl. Sam is about 16 and Dean 20. Sam is growing up and having new feelings for her brother. He notices but pretends nothing is going on, and then things change dramatically…sorry, I know I suck at summaries!
Warning: Sam & Dean action towards the end of my fic! ;-)

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sam had just turned 16 and she was growing tired of moving around all the time. She knew there was nothing she could do about it, though, so she’d spend most of her free time reading and day dreaming. Besides, being a girl was bad enough in the Winchester family: her dad always treated her as if she was made of glass and her big brother always kept an eye on her –having an overprotective father wasn’t bad enough, she also had to deal with her overprotective brother! That meant she was never allowed to go anywhere alone, and constantly had to report to Dean when their dad was away. She knew they did it because they loved her, but she was sick of it. For Christ’s sake she was already 16, she wasn’t a child anymore! Besides, she’d been taught well and knew how to fight back and protect herself.

 

If that wasn’t bad enough, she spent all of her time either at school or doing house chores: being a girl she’d automatically become responsible for cooking, cleaning, and taking care of whatever hole they were living in. She didn’t mind it that much, but sometimes she wished they could settle down somewhere for at least a couple of months so that she could at least make a friend.

 

Dean noticed that lately Sam had been looking at him differently. He’d caught her staring at him several times, especially when he’d just stepped out of the shower and he was all wet and wearing nothing but a towel. He could swear he’d seen her looking at him hungrily –at his bare chest actually– and she’d almost immediately looked away all blushed and embarrassed. Then, she’d usually sink her nose in one of her books or go out of the room with some silly excuse. She clearly pretended nothing was going on, and he decided that was the best course of action...ignore the elephant in the room, like it’d go away by itself!

 

Their father was two towns away helping a fellow hunter and Dean was bored to death. There was nothing good on TV and Sam was reading one of her books, as usual. The place was a dump but safe –their father always made sure of that before leaving his kids alone– and Dean decided he’d go to the local bar and have a beer, and maybe get lucky with some hottie. Of course, he didn’t say that to his kid sister, only that he was going out, but he didn’t need to, Sam knew exactly what he did whenever he went out alone. He always came back smelling of booze, smoke, and what she guessed was sex.

 

Dean walked back from the bar well after 1 a.m. He was just as bored as before, the chicks there were much older than him –not that he minded that, after all, experience was always welcome!– but not even one of them was hot. So, after a few beers and hustling pool, he decided to go back to the motel. As he approached their room, he saw the lights were off and supposed Sam must have fallen asleep so he opened the door and stepped inside as quietly as possible. He was young, but he’d been hunting for quite some time already and knew how not to make a sound. Thus, all his senses reacted when he heard some noises coming from Sam’s room.

 

He walked towards it silently and peeked inside, his hand already heading for the gun tucked in the waistband of his jeans. The room was dark but there was a dim blue light coming from the motel sign outside the window that made its way in through the blinds. He adjusted his eyes to the darkness and quickly scanned the room. He let go of the breath he’d been holding when he realized there was no immediate danger, and then he saw Sam lying on her bed wearing his favorite shirt.

 

He was surprised and about to yell at her for not wearing her own clothes to bed, but then he saw her breathing raggedly and unevenly with her back fully arched. He then noticed that she had one hand buried between her legs and the other firmly placed on the headboard. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she was moaning. He raised his eyebrow and smirked as he thought “well, looks like sweet little Sammy needs to get laid”, but he immediately brushed off those thoughts, that was his baby sister for Christ’s sake! And then he heard her crying out his name. She started repeating his name over and over again like a mantra as waves of pleasure washed over her and her whole body shivered.

 

He froze. He was standing there on her door, watching her climax saying his name –clearly with him in mind– and knew he had to get out of there…real fast. After all, he didn’t want her to know he’d seen her…or heard her, above all things!

 

So, he left their motel room as quietly as he’d come in a few minutes earlier, and headed towards the vending machine near the parking lot. He bought a soda and sat down on the floor thinking about what he’d just witnessed. He went over it again and again and finally came to the convenient conclusion that since they’d always moved around so much, Sam had never had the chance to connect emotionally with anyone outside her family –they never stayed around long enough for her to do it– and since Dean was the only young male figure around, it was only natural that she’d project those feelings towards him. That could be said about him as well, that was true, but he’d never had trouble attracting girls and, let’s face it, Sammy was kind of shy and geeky…something guys didn’t particularly dig. He’d always felt kind of relieved that he didn’t have to keep boys away and now he realized how selfish of him that had been. Anyway, it was obvious that she needed to get a boyfriend she felt attracted to so that she’d look at him the way she used to, as her brother.

 

Dean felt very pleased –and relieved– with his explanation and decided there was nothing wrong with his sister. She only needed a little help. With this in mind, he started thinking of the best way to persuade his father to settle down somewhere long enough for Sam to have a taste of a normal life. He knew it’d be no easy task, but he’d do anything for his Sammy.

 

It turned out that, when his father was done helping his friend and came back, he announced that he’d be working on several cases in the neighboring states. Dean couldn’t believe his luck and subtly suggested getting a place for the three of them. “I mean, it’d be a good idea to have some sort of a base since you’ll be working cases in nearby areas, right, dad? Besides, I could get a job or something and make some money… you know how tight we are always on money.” He’d presented his case very effectively and, surprisingly, his father agreed. Truth be told, John Winchester felt guilty for making his kids move around all the time and thought it would be nice for Sam to spend at least one semester in the same school.

 

A few days later, he told them they were leaving. Sam wasn’t surprised at all, she’d grown used to moving around all the time and silently packed her bags and put them in the car. It was a long drive, and Dean saw her looking out of the window absent-mindedly or with her nose stuck in a book the whole time. She looked sad and tired, and it was killing him. He tried to crack a few jokes and even started mocking her about the book she was reading trying to spark some reaction from her, but he failed miserably. She was still as withdrawn as when they’d left the motel. Eventually, he gave up, and stared out of the window thinking it wasn’t fair, Sam was a great kid and she deserved better.

 

After a trip that seemed never-ending, they finally arrived at a small town and took a side road leading to a beautiful lake. The water was crystal clear and the trees surrounding it were tall and very old. John parked outside a small cabin near the lake and the kids looked at their father wondering what was going on.

 

“Hey, dad, what are we doing here? You’ve got a job or something?” Dean asked him.

 

“Grab your bags and get out of the car,” was all John said to them.

 

They complied and followed their father inside the cabin. It was simple but spacious, and way better than any of the places they’d ever stayed in. Sam looked around and felt it could be a place she might even call home, but immediately dismissed that thought knowing they never stayed anywhere for long.

 

John said he’d be working on several cases in the region, and that it’d be a good idea for the kids to stay in one place. He then went on to explain that the cabin belonged to someone he’d helped in the past, and that they could stay there as long as they wanted.

 

Sam was thrilled by the news and ran into every room. She saw the two bedrooms, the kitchen, the bathroom and the large living room. It was a small cabin, but it was cozy. She knew she could turn it into a nice…home. She couldn’t believe what she was thinking: she would have a home, even if it was for a short while, and felt incredibly grateful for it.

 

Dean looked at her running around all smiles and excitement and couldn’t help feeling warm inside. He traded grins with his father and patted his back. Maybe it was out of guilt, but John didn’t want to admit how wonderful it felt to see his children so happy at the prospect of a home. However, he knew it’d only be temporary, and reminded himself that they’d never be able to settle down, at least not until the demon was killed and his kids were safe.

 

 

To Be Continued…

 

 

Please review!