Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2012-06-06
Completed:
2012-06-06
Words:
5,514
Chapters:
2/2
Comments:
2
Kudos:
36
Bookmarks:
7
Hits:
543

Porny Goodness

Summary:

Jared starts writing fanfiction because he lusts after Jensen.

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Chapter 1: Porny Goodness

Chapter Text

Jared stares at his laptop screen, his mouth hanging slightly open. He's probably drooling, too, but that's neither here nor there.

 

He scrolls down the screen a little more. When he finishes reading that part, his hand reflexively comes out and down to rub against his crotch. God. He was so fucking hard. Unbelievable. The minds of these creatures.

 

He finishes reading and by that time, he has his dick out and is spurting warm, ropey liquid all over his own hand and jeans.

 

Fanfiction. Like, really?

 

Top that off with the fact that he just jerked himself off to the story he'd been reading. Mortification on unimaginable levels if anyone ever found out.

 

The other thing even more terrifying? That fanfiction he just jerked off to? That was a story written about him. And Jensen. Together. Fucking. Jared on top. And, really. There's no other way to write that because he definitely would not be a...Holy shit. Was he seriously about to finish that thought? Not. He was not.

 

He should probably mention why he was actually reading that stuff in the first place, yeah? See. He loves his co-star slash brother slash best friend. Not in that 'I'd give you the moon, stars and a slice of heaven' kind of way. But in that 'I'd put a band-aid on your boo-boo because you got hurt in the sandbox' sort of way. He and Jensen just have that kind of friendship. One that everyone can only hope to find in their lifetime.

 

But Jared is human. And a fully functioning, eight inch down there, warm-blooded male, at that. And he's single. Hello.

 

So excuse him if his dick twitches every time Jensen has to bend over because he has butterfingers and drops everything every two seconds or he brushes too close to Jared for comfort and all Jared wants to do is sink so damn deep in that tight heat. He's a freaking guy.

 

But it's just that. A few dick twitches. Nothing more, nothing less. No gray areas. Nothing in between. No mixed, messy, lingering feelings. Nothing. Look at it this way. He loves cars. Loves, loves them. He'll pop boners at the sight of a pretty car. No joke, it's embarrassing. He's just a guy who appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make and model. You get that? That just so happens to apply for about all aspects of his life, really. He appreciates human life.

 

Granted he doesn't look at everyone else exactly like that. But still it's Jensen. He's not everyone else. So when he got texted a link to a story as a joke, well, curiosity killed the cat and all of its nine lives. And he'll just leave it at that for now. Jared hears the small pounding of feet against pavement a few seconds before he hears a knock at his door. And thank goodness he locked it because guess what? He completely forgot about sitting there with his now soft dick in his hand and come cooling all over. There's another knock.

"Jared? Dude. Give it a few more tugs and lets go. We're doing our scene now."

 

Did Jared mention that Jensen doesn't really know about how his dick twitches for him? Jared groans. It probably wouldn't have mattered either way if he hadn't locked the door. Jensen knows him like the back of his own hand. (Speaking of the back of his hand...gross.)

 

It's pathetic, really.


The next day on set is pretty much the same. Jared reads fanfiction and then grabs the tissue box he reminded himself to stash next to the couch in his trailer. Thank the high heavens above.

 

After he finishes he sits there and waits to come down from his temporary high. He's euphoric right now, feels like he's bouncing around from cloud to cloud.

 

He finally feels the last of his post-orgasm high slip away and he stretches. It's a good stretch. One that makes damn near every bone pop. That's an orgasm all on its own. He tucks himself back in his jeans and zips up and then it hits him.

 

This is ridiculous. He's reading a bunch of porn written by the very porny hands he shakes at conventions and on the streets. He wonders if he's met any of the writers previously before he actually started reading this stuff. Probably. He'll have to personally thank all of them someday. Just kidding. Kind of.

 

His face morphs into a slight scowl. He feels and probably looks like a god damn crazy creeper. Jerking off to fuck stories about he and Jensen? That wasn't something you just casually brought up in conversation or anywhere for that matter, you know? 'Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you. I jerked off and came from reading a story about the two of us. And you were definitely bent over the kitchen counter.' Yeah, no. He feels his face grimace on its own. He hasn't been reading this stuff that long, just a couple weeks. But still. It probably does look like a 'it puts the lotion on its skin' kind of thing.

 

But for some reason, he just don't care. The shit that some of those porny creatures come up with? Some of that shit is fucking hot. And, really. Jared wouldn't mind bending Jensen over anything and fucking him fast, hard and deep. His cock twitches. It's a slight twitch but Jared feels it nonetheless.

 

Jared grins.


It's a couple weeks later when he and Jensen are on their way home when something flits across Jared's mind. And that's usually never good. Even Jared won't lie. It's always some fucked up, he'll get thrown in jail by the time it's over, kind of something that flits across his mind. He can't help it. He's been friends with Chad Michael Murray for way too long. Everyone owes him at least that much.

 

He glances over at Jensen, who has a book in his hand.

 

"You read? Since when?"

 

Jensen snorts.

 

"Yeah, right. It's for Danneel."

 

Danneel. That's right. Jensen's soon-to-be girlfriend. You want to know how Jared knows there's no feelings at all when his dick twitches for Jensen? Because Jared wouldn't mind bending Danneel over something and fucking her, too. Okay. A little too honest. But she's cute. The red hair and Cleveland, Ohio she has going on makes his dick twitch. If he's being honest, she has a cute little butt, too. It suits her. It's just Kim Kardashian enough. But, ya know, that's encroaching on his best friend's territory. And he's really not an asshole.

 

"What's it called?"

 

Jensen glances down at the cover. Jared can't see it across the seat and in the dark.

 

"Fifty Shades of Grey."

 

"Isn't that..."

 

"Yep."

 

And that's when the idea plants itself in Jared's mind. That book, Fifty Shades of Grey, is supposed to be porn in binding. If everyone else is sitting down writing porn like nobody's business, why can't he? He could try it. See just how good he can. He used to like to write. He even had a notebook he used to write in back in high school. See? The idea just flitted across his mind. But now it's stuck.

 

He glances at Jensen and decides he'll try. Can't hurt, right? Plus, it'll keep him busy during breaks and stuff when they're filming. It's a win all around.


As soon as Kripke yells, 'Cut!' Jared takes off for his trailer, politely declining an invitation to toss the football around on set with Jensen. Obviously writing porn is a higher priority. Jared locks the door as soon as it snicks shut.

 

He gets settled on the couch and then freezes as soon as he opens a blank word document. How the hell does one go about writing sex down on paper? You can't just write: Get it all ready, stick it in, have fun. Jared thinks back to some of the stories he's read. And then he freezes once more. Because this is silly. Stupid. Short bus type of stupid. Who does this? Well, besides all those porn crazed maniacs. But he surely doesn't.

 

He stares at the screen, willing words to just appear. Why won't they! God. He stares at it for a bit longer. Still nothing. He actually sends a small prayer up to the skies. Once again, nothing. He sighs and sets his laptop down, pushes up from the couch. He paces back and forth across the small trailer.

 

Why is he getting so worked up about writing freaking porn!? Especially porn involving his best friend. The devil himself just reserved a seat especially for Jared. Right now. At this exact moment.


Over the next few days he doesn't even touch his laptop. He does play football with Jensen, though. It's still a win.


It's late one night at their house that they share, about one A.M., and Jared is sitting in the living room. Jensen passed out forty-seven minutes ago. Not that he's counting or anything. The living room is pretty much dark; the only light source is coming from the T.V. and his laptop.

 

He's writing. He doesn't know where it coming from, but it's coming. He puts his fingers near the keys and they're doing the rest. All he's doing is thinking. He's thinking about how he would take the time and get to know every inch of Jensen's body. Kiss, lick, mark every inch. A body like Jensen's deserves it.

 

He'd eventually work his way down to what he can only assume would be a perfect, pink, puckered hole. He'd work it open until its loose. Pliable. Then he'd get himself ready. Condoms. Lube. Strawberry flavored. Just because Jensen is always stealing his strawberries from their hiding spot in the fridge. Which makes no sense because it's called a hiding spot for a reason. Meaning not meant to be found and eaten. Thank you very much, Jensen. Then again there are only so many places to hide things in a refrigerator. And a refrigerator isn't really the greatest place to hide anything. So.

 

He'd slide the condom over and down his dick, slicking himself up, giving it a few sloppy jerks. And finally, finally, he'd slide home. Home? Did Jared just refer to Jensen's ass as home? Just thinking about how Jensen's ass would clench around him greedily has him on edge. He thinks about pounding into Jensen so hard that he's yelling out and melting into a puddle of goo beneath him. He can only imagine the way Jensen would sound. And that moment when he comes so fucking hard, filling Jensen's ass? God.

 

And Jesus Christ. Did he just come in his basketball shorts? Weak sauce, Padalecki, weak sauce.

 

He stares down at the screen. There's words. Lots of them. All he did was just take things from experience and then combine them with fantasies. Is that how those porny beings did it?

 

He snorts. Porny beings. And what the hell did he just do? Pretty sure that made him a porny being now, too. He has to admit that it sort of feels weird. There's a written fantasy about fucking his roommate, Jensen, his best friend, on his laptop. What the hell? This probably screams 'straight jacket.' And loudly.

 

He chews on his bottom lip. A nervous habit that Jensen pointed out one day a while ago. He eventually falls asleep. On the couch. Hello sore neck when he gets up.


The season is coming to a close.

 

And every chance that Jared gets, he's in his trailer writing porny goodness. He writes at home, too. But that's rare. Jensen's always following him around.

 

He's not an expert or anything at writing this stuff. He probably never will be. Insert funny face and giggle here. But he just writes it out exactly how he would do it, how he'd feel. And it works for him. Trust him, it definitely works.

 

And on a more serious note, he actually does like writing in general. It helps when he's having a bad day. Or when there was a scene that was just too much. Whatever. You deal with stuff your way, he'll deal with his stuff his way.


"Maybe you should just fuck him."

 

Jared freezes. The spoon that was halfway to his mouth clinks against the glass bowl on the table. He looks up at Jensen.

 

"Excuse me?"

 

He feels milk dribble down his chin. Jensen smirks. That stupid smirk.

 

"You've been wound up lately. You should go and fuck him."

 

Jared puts his poker face back on.

 

"Fuck who?"

 

"This Jensen guy you keep writing about."

 

Were those his insides that just seeped out of his body? He glances at the floor. No. His insides are still intact. Another thought hits him like a freight train.

 

"How the fuck did you know?"

 

Seriously! How the fuck did he know!? There's only so many Jensen's he knows. And the one sitting across from him is not stupid by any means. He's so done for. He should probably just go get a suitcase now. Ugh. He'll have to run to the store, though. He spilt lube all over the inside of the suitcase that was thrown in the back of his closet at this current moment. He could probably still use it. But, whatever. Don't freaking ask.

 

"You remember how you set up the Wifi and our laptops to be able to share documents on our Internet because I kept annoying you every time I asked about if you had gotten any script changes or anything else?"

 

Way. To. Go. Seriously, Jared. He swallows past the lump in his throat.

 

"Y-yeah."

 

Jensen just smiles. Jared groans.

 

"I am so stupid."

 

Jensen nods his head.

 

"Yes, yes you are."

 

"Thanks for agreeing. Really."

 

He stands and pushes away from the table. Jensen just looks at him funny.

 

"Where are you going, dude?"

 

Jared flails his arms. Seriously?

 

"Uh. To slam my head in the door?"

 

"Don't get blood on the carpet or anything."

 

It's then that Jared realizes that Jensen isn't pissed. Or weirded out. Or whatever else. He's in a joking mood.

 

"What?"

 

Jensen puts his cereal bowl in the sink.

 

"We just put brand new carpet down everywhere. Don't bleed on it. It won't come out. Or the bill is going to be a bitch if it does."

 

Jared shakes his head. No, no, no. Jensen should be freaking out and stabbing him in his eyeballs with a fork or the huge ass knife. He should be doing something.

 

"Why aren't you kicking me out?"

 

"I'd have to handle all the bills, then. Dude, that's too much."

 

"Jensen! I'm serious! You just. You just found. Porn. About you. Us. On my laptop."

 

Jensen just shrugs his shoulder.

 

"It could be worse."

 

"How could it be worse!?"

 

"You could have been secretly video tapping me when I shower or when I masturbate in the morning."

 

"You masturbate in the morning?"

 

Jensen fills a glass with water and gulps it down.

 

"That's all you got from that? Every morning when I wake up, princess."


And just like that, everything is okay.

 

Except now he gets random blowjobs from Jensen. And so far, there's no feelings of any kind getting in the way. Jared fucks other people, Jensen hangs out with Danneel. Jared thinks she actually knows about Jensen being so damn sharing-is-caring when it comes to blowjobs. She grins at him every time all three of them hang out together. If she's okay with it, he isn't going to say a damn thing. He'd still have sex with her, too, if given the chance. He ended up telling Jensen about that. All he did was laugh and say, 'I know, man, I know.'

 

So everything's actually kind of perfect now.