Actions

Work Header

Frat Attack

Summary:

Just some fun playing with Jared and Jensen in college. Thought this was going to be a one-shot, so much for thinking. :^) Fun with Frats and a little drama thrown in for good measure. Please review and help me out here.

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

“Are you REALLY sure about this? I mean you have a chance to back out now.” Jensen said as he and Jared approached the Delta’s fraternity house.

 

“Look you put up with me and my music friends, the least I can do is return the favour.” Jared responded as they headed towards a neatly tended lot on which sat an edifice of a house. “The builders trying to compensate for something?” He mused.

 

“Yeah I know, I hear that a lot, throwing a huge place like this on a small lot. It is kind of ridiculous.”

 

They walked up the steps and to the front door, there was the sound of rock music being played at nearly tolerable levels behind the door. Jensen opened up and led Jared into the mix. The first instinct was complete surprise, the music fairly loud, but the living room didn't match up with what he'd always pictured a fraternity house looking like. It was neat and orderly as was the kitchen for the most part through what he could see of the connecting doorway.

 

“Wait a minute, I thought you were taking me to a frat house, this is more like Betty Crocker meets Metallica.” Jared said punching Jensen in the arm.

 

About that time a pugnacious young man came barreling through the living room on his way to the kitchen. “Beer break.” He called.

 

“That would be Christian…Chris Kane, local crocker extraordinaire.” Jensen said quickly.

“I am not a fucking “Crocker.” Chris said coming back in the living room the a six pack dangling from one hand.

“You’re mode is County Rock, power Country you call it, but it’s still Country Rock that makes it Crock.” Jensen said.

“So I suppose that makes some of those groups that do Country crossed with Rap, Crap?” Jared said quickly.

Chris looked at him for a long moment and smiled extending his hand. “Chris Kane, coolest member of these losers.”

“Jared Padalecki, current the boyfriend of one of the losers.” He said with a grin.

“Wait you and Jenny!!” Chris gasped then place a hand over his heart in a dramatic gesture. “God help us all. Jenny is finally coming out of the closet.”

“Out of the …Jensen I think there’s something we need to discuss. PDQ.” Jared said looking anxiously at Jensen. The latter who shrugged and grabbed Jared by the arm and hauled him to his feet

“God-damn-it but you’re a tall fucker!”

“You should see the rest of me.” Jared teased. Christian actually started sputtering a little and blushed.

“That’s okay I’ll leave that to the Jenmeister, for me Sandy, a six pack and hot sex await.”

“Sandy, by the way is his GIRLFRIEND.” Jensen said narrowly and took an anxious and curious Jared by and hand pulling him through the halls towards the rear of the house.

 

In his room, Jared marveled, it was immaculate, clean, neat, some posters on the walls, and a guitar case propped in one corner.

 

“Jen…Jensen.” Jared said trying to get his attention.

“Yeah.” Jensen said nervously as he opened a dorm refrigerator and drew out a bottle of white wine and poured. He passed a glass to Jared and motioned to either the singular chair or the bed. Jared sat at the head of the double bed while Jensen sat at the foot.

“Did I just out you to Christian?” Jared said nervous himself now.

“Sort of, he’s been suspecting for over a year, you just confirmed it for him.” Jensen said somewhat sourly.

“I’m sorry dude, I didn’t mean to make things hard on you, I mean he’ll probably let the whole house know.” Jared said sipping at his wine mournfully.

“The whole university, yeah, the state maybe, but confine it to just the house, perish the thought.”

“Fuck!” Jared said

“Don’t worry about it, I’ve been meaning to come clean with the guys in Delta Phi for months now, there just never seemed to be a good time.”

“And I just forced the issue. I am SO sorry Jens, I never meant.”

“I know you didn’t and it’s not a major issue. Hell it seems like every third person here at UCLA is into some kind of kink, I just happen to like guys, I’m not in the minority by far and there is actually a gay frat house off campus, but I spent two nights there and bugged out. Too flash and flame for my tastes.” Jensen said by way of explanation.

 

“So I just open my mouth and take off like a bat outta hell and confirm Christians suspicions, alerting the rest of the house and who knows where it will stop. Fuck, Jens, shoot me now before I breed.” Jared said morosely.

“Give over, it’s not that bad. And you’re not a breeder so there.” Jensen said throwing a pillow at him. Jared threw it back.

“I just broke the sacred law of fagdom, don’t ever out a friend.” Jared smirked.

 

“So when is this party supposed to kick off?” Jared asked.

“In about an hour in the back garden. It should be a small gathering three houses is what I figure. The guys have worked most of the day setting up kegs and getting this looking like a sedate garden party.”

 

“When in fact?” Jared started.

“The cops will probably be out here two or three times. They’re cool though, we keep the music down to a dull roar and nobody gets seriously goobered.” Jensen told him,

 

“Wait a sec. we are talking about a frat house, the sacred institution of getting laid, getting drunk and in some cases getting stoned.” Jared joked.

“The first two definitely the last not really, they got a hard and fast rule in this house, no grass or any other foreign substance. It seems like two houses got busted last year around Christmas for moving some Ecstasy through the group. They were lucky to get off with a misdemeanor first offence. Now it’s got the Provost Marshal breathing down the necks of the houses to keep it clean.”

 

“Hence the reason for the immaculate living room and kitch, smoke and mirrors.” Jared said knowingly. “Ok I can dig it. So are you gonna play?”

“Me! Hell no! I play some Jazz and Classical, these goons want metal and the heavier the better.” Jensen noted.

 

“The what do you say the we spend the remaining portion of the hour’s sanity with some serious…” Jared patted the mattress. Jensen grinned and slithered over next to him. They came out of their T-shirts easy enough and lay there on the bed a moment preparing then Jensen launched the attack of kissing, nibbling, some tickling and definitely some groping. Jared stopped his advance at one point and looked fondly at Jensen panting.

“I---really----am---s-sorry---for-w-w-w-what happened with Christian.”

“Forget about it already. I’ll deal with the fallout.” Jensen explained.

“No!” Jared started definitively “WE will deal with the fallout. Fuck the rest.” Jared exclaimed.

“The only thing I wanna fuck right now is you!” Jensen said as he attacked once again in a serious, heated makeout session with Jared deftly massaging Jensens column of meat slowly and deliberately.

 

“Night stand.” Jensen said kicking out of his shorts and boxers. Jared opened the drawer to the nightstand to find condoms and lube.

“You’re a regular little boy scout!” Jared said grinning madly. Jensen quickly stripped Jared’s shorts and strap off and tossed them aside.

 

“I’ve always had that stuff in there for just such an occasion. You’re my first occasion here.” Jensen gasped as he took some lube and waited to get Jared in the position. Sudden Jared raised his legs, bent knees to his chin, exposing his bright pink pucker. Jensen started with two fingers.

“I’m honoured to be your first occasion here. God knows we’ve used my bedroom enough.” He laughed. For that Jensen pushed deep, and brushed his prostate as he pulled back, shooting his fingers back in, finger-fucking Jared and watching his wriggle as the heat of the moment took him. Jensen worked in three fingers and when he was satisfied with the looseness and having received his marching orders from Jared when he shouted. “QUIT PLAYING AND FUCK ME ALREADY!” Jensen poised his dick for a moment and flicked at the flowered open gateway. Then after another jarring moan from Jared he slipped into his heat.

 

“You know Jens, we’re the only people we fuck, why don’t we bareback? You know I’m clean.” Jared told Jensen over a cappuccino one afternoon.

“I do, still I had that bout of Hep A last year. I don’t want to risk even the possibility of passing that.” Jensen told him.

“Okay, I can respect that. Just someday…please.” Jared begged.

“Someday.” Jensen promised.

 

Jensen was a raging animal now his calm demeanour replaced by a desire to drive Jared to the edge and beyond. Jensen was packing enough in that department to satisfy, seven inches doth not a slacker make. And he fucked with the same passion he played guitar with. He was entirely concentrated on the moment and lived to grasp that moment and wring every ounce of pleasure from it. All too soon Jensen could feel an orgasm building up from deep within and he plunged and the started stroking Jared. The timing was picture perfect as Jensen cried out Jared’s name as he came stroking as deep and hard into Jared as he could on each pulse of his orgasm. Jared was right there with him and cried out Jensen’s name a moment later as he shot several ropes of come onto his chest. Jensen carefully bent and sucked the remaining come out of Jared.

 

“I love the way you taste.” He said licking the cooling come off Jared’s stomach causing him to laugh and giggle his way through the hypersensitivity of the orgasm. Jensen contented himself to moan and enjoy every moment and lick. Finally he walked into the small attached bathroom and came back with a warm wet bath cloth. He’d had done the gentlemanly thing and strip off his condom in the bathroom, tieing I and dropping it into the toilet flushing it away. They cleaned up and then dressed finally lay back on the bed in each other’s arms savouring the moment.

 

Jensen looked at his partner, “Two more years bro. Two more years.”

“You made up your mind what you’re going to do?” Jared asked.

“Not even crossed my mind yet, I’m pre-med so I may apply to the hospital here for internship and see about getting a full ride out of university. You?”

 

“I’m working up a résumé and portfolio in hopes I can get some interest with the Symphony. I figure there’s gotta be a place for a second rate cellist around here.” Jared replied

Jensen rolled and punched him lightly in the ribs. “I’ve heard you play, you are first seat cellist in the university orchestra, you should be recording. And that string quartet you play in is worth recording. I wish you’d quit selling yourself short.” Jensen scolded him mildly.

 

“First seat cellist with a minor in pre-law, well if I flunk out of getting into an orchestra I can at least get a job at an attorney’s office.” Jared mused.

“If your quartet would just cut a demo.” Jensen told him.

“We’re in the Rhinehart Symposium this week, and next week we’re supposed to play the function for the California College Exposition. We’re getting some air time, we yet to play anywhere someone in power can hear us.”

 

Then Jensen paused and looked at the ceiling a moment in still silence.

“I can smell the rubber burning from the wheels spinning, so what are you thinking so hard about?” Jared asked.

“It’s nothing really.” Jensen said quickly.

“Which means it is, spill your guts.” Jared told him.

 

“To a pre-med student that joke kinda falls flat.” Jensen said purposefully avoiding the question.

“Nice try boy wonder. What’s got you so solemn all of the sudden?” Jared asked.

“I was just thinking about us…if there is an ‘us’.” Jensen said the last in a near whisper.

 

“Of course there is an ‘us’, what made you think otherwise?” Jared asked.

Jensen rolled up and propped on Jared’s shoulder. “You’ve got your music to carry you places, I’ll get a job in a hospital until I graduate.”

“Jens, you’re thinking too deep when we can’t even see the end of the tunnel.”

 

“Remember what you said about me being a boy scout.” Jensen said. Jared wrapped his arm around him. “If you haven’t noticed in the last year and a half we’ve been dating, I’m slightly OCD.”

“I wouldn’t necessarily say slightly.” Jared said smiling. “And I love you even for that. It adds that much more spice to the relationship, because I never know what’s going to be coming out of left field.”

 

“You shouldn’t have to put up with that though. You deserve someone sweet, intelligent, and willing to drop everything and go.”

“Okay, so you have a problem with the dropping everything and going, but you got loads of the first two.”

“Thanks. I guess I always wanted the best for you.”

“I do too, but I also want to be happy doing it. If I’m doing it and am miserable, then I’m doing it for all the wrong reasons.”

 

“As soon as I finish my pre-med coursework I’ll be on line with my courses to take the RN exam.” Jensen said quietly.

“That’s great Jens, really, I think you’d make a great nurse. You have that caring quality about you.”

“You know this is really too serious a conversation to be having after great sex and just before a knockout party.” Jensen said in answer to Jared’s statement.

 

“You’re right, you’re going to become either an amazing RN or go on to greater stuff, and I’m going to be a knockout para-legal for a mega-millions law firm. We’re going to have a charming little apartment in the middle of the hottest downtown district and we’re going to have scads of friends falling at our feet.” Jared said dreaming.

“Only if the trip over their own shoelaces.” Jensen popped back at him. Then he snuggled up tighter against Jared. “I love your plan.”

 

Just then there was a pounding on the door.

“It’s unlocked.” The door opened and a young man about Jensen’s height came barreling in then came to a stuttering halt.

 

“OH HOLY SHIT, I thought Chris was joking, uh sorry guys, but uh, the party’s about to get going Alpha Epsilon and Theta Sigma are on their way. Oh shit, Oh man, uh excuse me.” The young man VERY red faced raced back out.

“That by the way was Chad Murray, and yes before you ask he’s usually like that, more energy than me.” Jensen joked.

 

“Bet he’d be hell on wheels in bed.” Jared said with a mischievous grin.

“Don’t think it, I’m possessive, I don’t do threesomes.” Jensen said back to him. They slowly disengaged with more kissing and cuddling and then got up from the bed only to find that they were being gawked at by five other house members.

 

“Is there a problem?” Jensen asked.

“Yeah, why’d you wait so long?” One black member of the group asked.

“Harry Parker, meet Jared Padalecki, Jared, Harry.” The group unbungled themselves and burst into the room introducing themselves. “Sorry for the intrusion guys we just had to see if it were true!”

 

“What, that I’m a queer?” Jensen popped blushing.

“No, that you FINALLY found someone. We were starting to get desperate to match you up with someone. Didn’t know you’d fall for a stud.” Harry joked.

“Thanks Harry, I appreciate being compared to a two by four.” Jared joked back.

“No man, heh, at least you don’t have any knotholes. Visible that is.” Harry grinned.

“You could’ve come in ten minutes ago and you’d have seen a knothole.” Jensen said with a grin.

 

“Oh Jenster man, TMI!! TM Fuckig I.” Another member of the group piped up.

“That smartass would be Jeff Morgan.” Jensen said pointing to the rather plain looking sophomorish looking guy. “As to the TMI, I’m not the one who staged a groupie assault at my door.”

 

Chad came running back down and was jumping up and down in the back of the group. “Guys, hey the Alpha’s are here!”

Harry grinned and waved to the hall. “If you two and unlock long enough come and join the party.”

 

In the back garden there was typical grounds with the addition of a nice pool just off the back patio. Chad ran out the back door and started the stereo boombox and started playing bartender as the fraternity guys started coming out of and around the house.

 

“You alerted the neighbours we were partying right?” A overly tall young man asked.

“Sent Harry and Dennis around earlier yesterday spreading the news. They said no problem as long as the bass line doesn’t break their china.” Chad said with a grin.

“Cocky little bastard.” The young man said as me moved off with a large cup of beer. The money jar was filling up rapidly as the party wore on then at one point Dennis walked over and pulled out some of the bills and told Chad and Chris he was going to make another keg run.

 

Dennis grabbed Jared by the shirt sleeve and getting his attention pointed him too two young ladies who were looking slightly lost.

 

“That would Danneel and Gen, they are a lesbian couple from the Thetas sorority house and they are kinda like you and Jens. The lone strangers.”

 

Before starting across the garden Jared looked at Dennis curiously. “This is LA, I figured that there would be more gay couples around here than anywhere else.”

 

“There are but they either aren’t in a frat or sorority house or are in the two queer groups. No offence intended.” Dennis quickly added.

“None taken.” Jared said then shrugged, he looked at Jensen, “Let’s go be sociable.”

 

Danneel saw them coming and rolled her eyes. “Jens how many times do I have to tell you…”

“Shut it Dani. This is my boyfriend Jared.” Jensen said grinning.

“YOUR BOYFRIEND!” Gen yelped. Then grabbed Jared by his tee shirt front and pulled him a bit closer. “You gotta tell us all about this. We been hoping he’d hook up with someone, but he always seemed a loner.”

 

“And “he” is standing right here.” Jensen said perturbed.

Danneel grinned and shrugged. “Give her a break we don’t meet many gay couples outside our own little circle. So Jensen, best kept secret, how long you been a fag?” She asked still grinning.

 

Jensen could help but grin back as he noted that Jared was involved in a somewhat detailed conversation with Gen. He turned his attention back to Danneel. “I’ve been gay since I was 13 or so, at least that was when I started looking at guys more than girls. I was like every other queer that’s come along, thought something was cracked inside and needed fixing, I came out to my folks last Christmas when I invited Jared back to Maine with me for the holidays. They had a fit and practically threw us out of the party before my sister stepped up and blasted them back. Me and Jared have been partners for about a year and a half now. We just made it look to everyone else like we were best buds, that kind of thing.”

 

“Wow, I would’ve never guess, well maybe I could’ve but I always thought you hung out with Jay-rod because he was a music major, I love your guitar by the way, are you gonna play?”

“Nah, not unless I get a group that wants to hear in the house where we can escape the metalhead music.” Jensen joked.

 

“So are you two like serious or just fuckbuddies?” Gen asked Jared.

“You cut right to the quick of the matter don’t you?” Jared said uncomfortably. “Jens and I are getting serious, we’re making plans for after graduation.”

 

“You think you’ll be together that long?” She asked.

“Hope so. I kinda like him.” Jared said eyeing his partner who was in an animated conversation with Danneel.

“You two are cute together. You fit in some strange metaphoric way.” Gen said with a smile. “I’ve seen you around campus with him but just figured you were like good friends. Hell I’ve always taken Jens as a fucking bookworm.”

 

“He is serious about his studies. We been trying to keep it below the radar because we didn’t know how the rest of the frat-brats would take knowing that one of their own was swinging for the other team.” Jared quipped.

“They seem to be cool with it.” Gen said looking around the group that was partying. “Oops spoke too soon.” She said and pointed to a group of three goodly sized fraternity brothers. The trio stopped just short of Jared.

 

“Hear one of you delts is a fag.” The obese young man said.

“You probably heard right Mike. What do you want?” Jared said coldly.

“It’s you ain’t it?” Mike said indicating Jensen and Jared.

“What business is it of yours anyway?” Jensen said starting to grow angrier.

“Just wanted to see the monkey in the cage.” Mike snidely said. Jensen lunged for him but Jared held him back and turned to him.

 

“Mike, I STRONGLY suggest you taking your fat ass back over with the Alph’s while you can still walk.” Jared growled.

“May as well the air’s cleaner over there anyway.” He snickered and turned away. Before Jensen could do anything Jared reached out and yanked the portly frat boy around and took a solid swing with his right. His massive right fist connected with Mike’s jaw. His two batmen looked on horrified at first then they started to advance on Jensen and Jared. Both took up fighting stances and watched as the batmen backed down.

 

“Take that tub of shit and get out of here.” Jared ordered.

“You don’t make the rules here.” One of them said.

 

“No?” Christian said coming up behind Jensen and Jared. “They’re Delts, this is a Delt function, you’re fat fuck must’ve crossed the line otherwise he wouldn’t be on the ground bellowing like a stuck pig. Get him and yourselves off our house grounds now. I won’t ask nice again.”

 

Mike pushed himself up from the ground. “Get the rest of the Alph’s together we’re leaving.”

Christian stepped forward, “No you’re going. Now and you’re not welcomed back on our property until you make amends.

 

“What!?” Mike bellowed, “It was Jared that hit me.”

Christian never took his eyes off Mike. “That right Jared?”

“After he insulted me and Jensen along with Gen and Danneel, yeah.”

“What was the offence?” Christian asked.

“Extreme prejudice.”

“Be a little clearer there Jay-rod.” Christian said.

“Called Jensen a fag and intimated that this was a monkey cage exhibit.” Jared said. “Look, I probably shouldn’t have…”

“Jared shut up.” Christian said firmly.

 

Then Christian reached out and grabbed Mike by the shoulder. “Take your fag-hating ass to the other side of the pool, keep it there. Come within striking distance again and I’ll step in and I don’t think you got the balls.” Then he turned to Jared and Jensen. “Private conversation, you, Jens, and me over by the pool house now. Sorry ladies, house business, I’ll give em back to you in a few and I promise they’ll be unharmed.” He said smiling slightly. Then the smile disappeared as he looked at Jensen and Jared. “This ain’t the pool house, move your asses.”

 

They walked across the back garden until the drew up to the pool house where there was obviously no one gathering.

 

“What are you trying to do, start a house war?!” He asked Jensen then he looked at Jared. “You don’t arbitrarily throwing punches even if the fat fuck deserved one. You bring the offence to the house leaders which would be me and Harry. We take care of it.”

 

Jared looked suddenly contrite, “I’m sorry man, I just lost my cool.”

Christian sighed. “Don’t lose it again, I don’t want to have to send you off.”

 

“You won’t have to.” Jared answered then looked up and saw two drunk Alpha house guys trying to pick up Gen and Danneel.

 

“Oh shit, just when you think it couldn’t get bad enough. Let me get over there before she comes out with the pepper spray.” Christian said running over towards them at a trot. Jared turned to Jensen and grinned a bit. Then he reached out and pulled Jensen in a hug.

 

“Fuck the lot of them if they can’t understand.” Jared said. “I love you.”

 

“Thanks for going all caveman on Mike for me. That was kinda sexy.” Jensen said with a grin and then stepped up slightly giving Jared a kiss. “I love you too. Never thought I’d get to this point but there ya go.”

 

“Come on let’s go rescue the fair damsels.” Jared said.

“For God’s sake don’t let them hear you call them that, Dani is liable to bust your nuts and I’ve got better uses for them.” Jensen said with a wink. Jared wasted no time but grabbed up Jensen and bent him back in a dip kissing him thoroughly. He let up to applause and then blushing furiously he and Jensen went to freshen up their beer and get back over to Danneel and Gen.

 

The two drunk Alpha’s had been sent back to their group and Christian was left talking with them when Jared and Jensen walked up.

 

“Quite the little extrovert aren’t we?” Danneel asked.

“It was just a kiss.” Jared said defensively.

“That was just a little kiss like I’m a little white. Give over man that was a full blown snog!” She said as Gen burst out laughing even Christian joined on that note.

 

Jensen looked at Christian, “Thought Sera would be here.” He asked.

“Thought she would be too.” Christian answered.

“She would be if she weren’t in her room nursing the flu.” Gen told him.

“Why didn’t you tell me before?” Christian said flushing.

“You didn’t ask and when you didn’t I assumed you knew.” Gen said heatedly back at him.

 

“Okay you two, no fighting, we’ve had enough of that bullshit for one day.” Jared said with a grin.

“Yeah, I gotta agree, it’s getting old.” Danneel said. “So Jay-rod, have you decided what you’re gonna be when you grow up?”

 

That started a whole new conversation at the same time there was anger formenting on the other side of the pool where Mike was being taken on by his house leader and assistant.

 

“I don’t care if they fuck dogs Mike. You gotta cut this shit out.” The house leader said.

“Why Dave, it’s disgusting.” Mike growled.

Dave looked back at him and down his nose at him as well. “Because you great doof, the more you bitch moan and groan about how you hate the more it makes you sound like a closet case!”

“Dave, now let’s be fair! Just because Mike harassed a couple of queers don’t make him one.” One of the guys who was backing up Mike started.

“Steve, if this was even about you, I’d be rougher, but Mike is a junior he knows better, or should. Of course we juniors lord it over the lower classmen but we don’t go picking fights over something we may have in our own house!” Dave told the young man.

 

From across the yard Jared and Jensen were grouped now with a larger group of frat and sorority folk. Jared happened to look over at one point and he caught Steve’s eye. There was a knowing gleam in Jared’s eyes which caused the other man to blush and look away quickly.

 

“So how long you gonna keep it in the dark?” Christian asked him.

“I don’t know man, I’ve just told a few, now most of the Alpha’s and Theta’s know, I know by now ALL of the Delt’s know. I’m scared man.” Jensen admitted.

“Let’s get this over with.” Jared told him. For a moment they exchanged looks then Jensen’s eyes widened as Jared grabbed him by the hand and dragged him to the main table where the boombox was set up. He reached over and shut off the music which cause a collective silence to fall over the group. Jared looked at Jensen who was wide-eyed staring. Finally he caught his breath and nodded.

 

“Just to shut up the rumour mill, Jensen and I are a couple.” He said flat out and pulled Jensen into a hug. There were cat-calls, whistling, some cheering, and some clapping…and some silence. Well they were not deterred by the nay-sayers which thankfully were few. When the noise died down someone shouted out, “When’s the wedding?” There was more laughter to that and a few more catcalls.

 

“When they legalize it in California!” Jensen called back pulling Jared’s face around and down for a kiss.

 

“Bout damn time you came out.” Christian shouted from the front row.

“We know.” Jared shouted back at him then he flipped the music back on, the party if anything kicked into a little higher gear. There was people who came up and patted them on the back, a few who drenched them with cups of beer. And a few, very few thankfully, who looked sourly at them and flipped them off.

 

About the time Jensen thought it couldn’t get any wilder, Jared, Chris, even Steve from the Alpha’s surrounded Jensen then lifted him up and carried him towards the pool.

 

“Oh come on guys, not…” His voice was lost in the cheering, as they saw what was happening. They get him to the edge of the pool and there was a count of three and he was launched out into the deep end. Jared howled out then jumped into the pool with him. This led to several jumping in fully clothed. About then there was Christian felt a tap on his shoulder it was one of the local cops, Jim Beaver. Looking tired and sour.

 

“I’d offer you a beer but you’re in uniform.” Christian joked weakly.

 

“You know why I’m here, so get your children to knock the volume down some.”

“They’re just celebrating.” Christian said trying to opt for his good natured side.

“Celebrating what, getting wasted!” Jim said complaining.

 

“Headache?” Harry asked noting Jim’s wince at the noise.

“Yeah, cut that fucking music down and get these folk to simmer down a bit. Now what the hell are you folks celebrating?” He asked.

 

“Jared and Jensen came out as a couple.” Harry told him.

Jim looked at both of them in turn, “Jared Padalecki! Him and Ackles came out, aw shit. Hate to have missed that.”

“Jim, I promise to get them back under control.” Christian said as Chad came walking up with an air horn.

 

Chad blew three sharp blasts which got folks attention and quieted them down a bit. Then they saw Christian, Harry and Chad talking with Officer Beaver. An ominous lull fell over the crowd. Christian stepped forward his stage voice helping him to carry to the crowd.

 

“Hold it down a little.” He shouted. There was general assents to that and the party resumed at a slightly lower volume.

 

“How late do you plan this one to run?” Jim asked Christian and Harry.

“We got enough beer to last till 9 that’s when we’re cutting them off.” Harry replied.

“Better make it 9 and not try to work it out til midnight. You don’t want me coming out here again.” Jim growled.

 

“You haven’t had any trouble already have you?” Jim asked concerned.

“Nothing we couldn’t handle with talking out between the offenders and their house heads.” Christian said calmly.

“Good, keep it that way.” Jim said.

 

Finally a soaked Jared and Jensen came padding up dripping wet, hair plastered down. “We’re going to grab some of that pizza and then hit the showers, and change into something dry.” Jensen announced.

 

“So you and the tree are a pair now?” Jim said trying a smile on for a change.

“Yup, just announced.” Jared said with a big grin.

“Where you got your china pattern registered?” Jim joked.

“We’re working on that. One thing at a time.” Jensen pleaded with a grin.

 

“You boys stay out of trouble.” He said wincing and grabbing at his head. “Fucking migraine.”

“You allergic to eggs?” Jensen said quickly.

“No what does that happen to do with anything?” Jim said squinting.

“Come with me.” Jensen ordered with Jared, Christian, Chad, and Harry in tow. Jensen got him into his room. “For starters lay down on the bed.”

 

“I would but I’m not your type.” Jim tried joking.

Jensen came back with a prescription bottle.

“Oh no, that’s a Federal offence.” Jim growled.

“This is what Dr. Meters over at the clinic prescribed me for my migraines. Take one please.” Jensen asked as Jared got a glass of water out of the bathroom.

 

“Beaver-two-niner what’s your progress?” His radio squawked.

Jim took the microphone and keyed it. “I’m 10-10 at 1430 Ranchero Drive. I’ll be back on the road in ten, gonna grab a coffee.”

“K, Beaver-two-niner, quiet as a tomb here.” The dispatcher said back.

“Good. Beaver-two-niner out.” Jim told him and then clipped the microphone back on his uniform.

 

“Boy this gives me any trouble and I’m running you in.” He growled and took the tablet laying back down at Jensen’s insistence. Jensen the closed the blinds in his room, and shut off the light.

“That helped a helluva lot right there.” Jim said then about five minutes later he nodded and sat up slowly. “Good, thanks Jensen, that helped a lot. I’m a little drowsy, but I can deal with that. I’m just going to roll back and pack it in for the day, this shit’s getting old.” Jim griped. He stood slowly and walked out wincing at the exposure to light. “Remember what I said about the noise.”

“Yes sir, I’ll get my boys on that.” Christian said firmly.

Jim left by the front door and in moments was seen driving away.

 

“You sure it was alright giving him that stuff?” Christian said.

“Not really. But he was in a lot of pain so it was that or calling 9-1-1. For what it’s work it’s lose dose strength for me. I imagine to some someone with Jim’s constitution it’d be like an aspirin, but one that’s specifically designed to target the brain center where migraines start. Go on back out to the party, we’ll be out in a minute or maybe ten or fifteen.”

 

The room cleared except for Jared who looked disapprovingly at Jensen. “I know you wanted to help but you can’t just do shit like that.”

“I know, I also know how much a migraine can hurt and he looks like someone who’s probably going to go to the emergency room after he leaves work anyway. Like I said the med is a low dose strength. Stops my headaches, like snap. Jim will be fine.”

 

Noting the skeptical look on Jared’s face he folded a bit. “Okay, I think he’s in the book, I’ll try calling him in a little while to check on him.”

“You better. Now all that aside, what do you say about going back out and grabbing some pizza?” Jared said.

Jensen slipped in closer to him and cupped his pool water damp crotch. “There’s something better I’d like to grab.”

 

“Oh, want a protein shake huh?”

 

Several hours later the party was actually winding down. With the house being in a residential district, the other frat brothers and sorority sisters soon filtered out and were gone. Which left the Delt’s with the cleanup. Jensen and Jared were in dryer clothing now although while Jensen’s short fit Jared pretty well, his shirts were slightly tight on his frame. He didn’t complain though, he thought it was kind of sexy. The last to leave were the Alpha’s and their house leader called Christian off to the side.

 

“Look man, I’m sorry as hell about what happened earlier, Mike and his little cadre will be disciplined.” Dave told him.

“Don’t worry about it, shit they all probably have forgotten what the slight was about by now anyway. Next weekend same time for a cookout?” Christian asked.

“You are a glutton for punishment.” Dave laughed. “Okay, same bat-time same bat-channel.” He kidded and then was gone. Luckily the Delta’s had three frosh who were living in the house that they would press into service the next day in the cleanup.

 

In his room, Jensen and Jared lay curled up on his bed when Jared elbowed him. “Hhm what?” He asked drowsily.

“Call Jim.” Jared said testily.

 

Jensen got up and flipped through the phone book on the bottom of his nightstand. He found a J. Beaver and a Jim F. Beaver. He called the first and got a wrong number then he dialed the second. A familiar voice answered.

 

“Hello?” Came the sleepy answer.

“Jim, Jensen here.” Jensen started. “Just wanted to check in with you and see how you were feeling.”

 

“That’s good of you. That pill helped a lot, thanks, you ever even think of doing something like that again and I’ll….”

“You took the pill, you’re just as guilty.” Jensen said at wits end with all the pressure he’d been getting about that.

 

“Don’t get cute with me boy. Just don’t try that again. No matter how desperate I am call 911 first.” Jim ordered.

“Okay, Geez just trying to help!” He griped.

“And you did, and we broke the law, you’re damn lucky they weren’t doing piss tests today or we’d both be in hock up to our ass on this.” Jim finished. “Party finish up okay?”

 

“Yeah, according to Christian, no more head-banging. Just a lot of drunk frat-boys and soro-girls. And yes they did have designated drivers.”

“Good.” Jim said approvingly. “Anything else?” He asked.

 

“Nah just checking in on ya, my prescription meds and all.”

“Yeah, well it all ended well, just remember what I said.” Jim warned.

“Your transmission came in loud and clear boss. No more.” Jensen said.

“Good, goodnight then.”

“Night.” Jensen responded.

 

Then he turned to Jared and they snuggled some more. “So what do you think of my idea?” Jared asked. They discussed earlier the prospect of getting an apartment together.

 

“It would give us more privacy. And depending on where we looked we can choose the size.” Jensen said nervously.

“But…” Jared said expecting something tremendously awful.

“Are you sure you can live with me like that?”

 

“I can if you can, hell we practically live out of each other’s pocket as it is. Let’s just take the next step.” Jared said practically.

Jensen nodded and hugged him a moment. “I guess I never figured I’d ever be this lucky.”

 

“That’s your problem Jens, you need to lighten up more and experience life.” Jared said plainly.

 

“So can we skip any further serious discussion and jump right to the making out and mind-blowing sex?” Jensen asked. “I mean I assumed you were spending the night.”

 

“You assume correctly Watson.” Jared said dramatically

“Then examine the evidence Holmes.” Jensen said turning out the bedside light.