Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2011-11-04
Completed:
2011-12-12
Words:
19,469
Chapters:
7/7
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
68

014 - Don't Play with Dead things...

Summary:

Warehouses are fun places for our boys, this one is pure hell. ;^) Yeah I know I suck at summaries, but I prefer to let the story tell itself. Let's just say that this warehouse holds an evil all it's own and may be more powerful than anything the boys have dealt with.

Please do the favour of a read and review!!

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Author's notes: Chapter 14

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Authors Note: This is the fourteenth installment in the Sam, Dean and Theo stories, if you are new to this a little background info is in order. Basically Theo is an Angel on parole and his parole officers are Sam and Dean, they are also his penance. If you’re curious now about how this came about go back and read “Tremors”, “My Mechanic is an Angel.”, and “All Day Suckers.” By the way for those who haven’t read my earlier work, I do have God himself popping in from time to time, the near apocalypse basically warned him that he’d been a bit lax in keeping an eye on the worlds smaller frame of people. And to get a mental image of God, I usually describe him a nattily dressed, mussed haired young man, someone who would fit in a crowd; actually he would stand out because I picture him as the Doctor in Dr. Who with David Tennant as the Doctor. ;^) Hope you enjoy.

 

Story:

It was a cool day in Denver, the air crisp with the oncoming winter, the smell of snow closing in daily. But the air inside of a warehouse near Stapleton International was stifling. The heat coming from the building would be measurable from the outside, but no one including the security people would go near it. The building was empty, there was no heating source in the building and the building for all intents and purposes, and geothermic readings was not located on or near a heat source, but still it was hot to the outside probably unbearable inside. A new security agent was on duty and not being a superstitious man by nature walked up to the building and unlocked the tenant door. He walked through into the interior and looked around, there was nothing in there save for a small office area in one corner, He saw the clock key for his time clock on the far wall dangling deliciously so braving the heat he walked over and inserted the key into his clock and turned it. Abruptly the temperature started to cool down gradually and in a few moments it was almost bearable in the building. He walked back over towards the door only to have it close in his face. He grabbed the doorknob and turned but it wouldn’t open, he then looked around in the warehouse and noted that strAngely there were no birds roosting in the rafters, no sign of corruption from rust or anything else inside, he pulled out his cell phone and dialed the main office.

 

“Brighton Security, Sgt. Young speaking.”

 

“Fred, Simon here, I’m over in building 4013, I got shut in and for some reason the door won’t…” The next thing the Sergeant heard was a scream then the sound of the phone hitting the floor, then silence.

 

The security chief called emergency services and went over there himself in one of the old trucks, he unlocked and raised the rollup door to the side of the tenant door. Then he got in the truck and drove in until the bed of the truck was blocking the door way, He then took out a rosary and walked carefully over to the body of their security agent. He heard the sirens in the distance and stepped out of the warehouse to wait until they got there. The emergency crew arrived went in and thought the agency chief was having them on.

 

“What are you talking about?” He said, I was just in there and he was laying by the door. The EMT walked over and turned the knob opening the door.

 

“Right here?” the tech asked.

 

“I swear to you that I saw him laying there, he looked around the building and saw something in the office which caught his attention that was when he told the crew to call in police backup this was getting too weird for words. In the small office the body of the agent was twisted and mangled and on the desk sat the time clock shattered.

 

+oOo+

 

“Dean you through with that connection out there?” Sam called to his brother who was working in a new outbuilding.

 

“Yeah try that.” Dean said.

 

“I hate this shit.” Sam grumped as he cautiously touched the breaker switch, finding that he was safe flipped it and saw light come on in the workshop.

 

“Cool!” Dean called. The outbuilding had been their recent acquisition, a place to work on cars during the inclement weather that was part of Idaho, just like it had been in Sioux Falls. Finally Dean came in and shook the crusting of snow off his feet. He checked the breaker, “Ok that’s strong enough for the light and a few power tools. I’ll wire in the compressor later to a separate breaker. “

 

“Dean, we gotta talk.” Sam said.

 

“Bout what?” Dean asked.

 

“Going out to Sioux Falls and closing the house out and prepping it for sale. We’ve been gone over a year and I know we haven’t been in the place but well a house needs someone living in it or it goes to seed.” Sam said philosophically.

 

Dean looked at his brother and nodded. “Ok, okay if you are that set on it, we’ll pack a bag and go out there this week.”

 

“Thank you.” Sam said breathing well finally. He turned and walked back into the house followed by his brother. Sam walked over to the stove and checked the pot of chili that Dean had had going since early morning. It was simmering well and smelling quite good actually. He heard a slight scuffle from the living room and Theo, their Angelic brother came wandering in with his laptop in hand. He sat it down on the table top and pointed to the story he’d found about a warehouse worker found mangled in a Denver warehouse. The only thing was the lurid headline over the story, “HAUNTED WAREHOUSE CLAIMS VICTIM!”

 

“Think this is worth checking out?” He asked. “I mean we’ve been out of a job now for several weeks, I figured that at least you, Dean would jump at something like this.”

 

“Normally I would, but we need to go back to the old home base and close the place out.”

 

“Ok. Why now?” Theo asked.

 

“Mama bear has a bee in her bonnet.” Sam punched Dean in the arm for the smartass comment and turned to Theo.

 

“Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.” He quipped. “But I do feel that we need to go close the place out and get it on the market. We get there get a, what, 20 foot U-Haul and fill it up and come home. We should be back before the hard snow sets in up here.”

 

“Or we could close up here and winter out back there and fill up and close out come springtime.” Theo offered.

 

Dean and Sam thought about the idea for a long moment and shook their collective heads. “It’s going to be hard enough just going back home, let’s not make it any worse than it has to be. “ Sam said.

 

So they packed out their bags, called up Bill and Charlie.

“Yeah handsome what’s up.” Bill said.

 

“We’re going back to our place in Sioux Falls to close it out and get it on the market. We’ll be there about a week or so, do you mind keeping an eye on the place while we’re gone?”

 

“No man, no problem.” Bill said to Dean’s request.

 

“Great there’s a key on the back porch under the green egg.” Dean said indicating an egg shaped chunk of agate they’d bought from a rock shop in town, which was the other thing that Bill and Charlie were determined to get them involved with then as well, rock-hounding. Still Dean couldn’t gripe much he’d seen some specimens in the shop that he really liked that were locally mined.

 

“Okay, we won’t drink /all/ your beer.” Bill said jokingly.

 

“Hell, help yourself. You know to treat the place like it was yours while we’re away.” Dean said confidently.

 

“Thanks dude. Well take care of it.” Bill confirmed for him. And with that they threw their bags into the Impala and even with it being the afternoon, they pulled the car out of the drive and were off. The travel back across country was interesting, especially since Sam had insisted that Dean get snow tires for the Impala. They would’ve taken the 4 wheel drive truck that was in the drive, but they didn’t think they would need that much power just yet. So they travelled taking their time and in a way feeling tension building in the air as they drew closer to South Dakota.

 

Dean shook his head at one point in the drive prompting Sam to ask, “You ready for me to take over?”

 

“Actually I’m ready to stop for the night if it’s all the same to you.” Dean said looking for the sign of a motel, the next one they crossed was a Best Western, they booked a room and soon were set up for the night.

 

“You really don’t want to make this trip do you?” Theo asked Dean.

 

“To be truthful, not really, this is the maybe second time we been out there since Bobby died, it just feels so fucking lonesome and I doubt us moving back there would help matters, I’d always look for Bobby to come in and really, that was way more house than we’re used to, I liked it to start but after a while it was wearing. Now the place in Idaho, that’s more my speed.”

 

“It’s a lot nicer than some of the places dad would rent for us.” Sam observed.

 

“He did the best he could with what he had to work with. I’m just glad that in most of those towns I found quick work until you left for college.”

 

“Hey I got jobs too.”

 

“I know but it was easier for me to land a job that it was for you. You couldn’t like the one’s I landed worth a shit.” Dean said with a grin.

 

Sam slapped at him playfully. Theo watching the exchange was laughing. “Oh come on the placed your dad landed couldn’t have been that bad!”

 

Both Dean and Sam stopped playing grabass and were frozen in time for a minute. Dean looked at Sam, “Arab, Alabama.”

 

“Hodgkins, Arkansas.”

 

“Seversville, Tennessee.”

 

“Do you want us to go on?” Sam retorted. At a stunned shake of the head Theo quietened. “He did his best with what he had to work with it’s just that sometimes his best was a step above condemned.”

 

“Oh, sorry about that.” Theo said sincerely.

 

“Don’t be it pretty much molded us into not being big spenders.” Dean said with a grin.

 

“I don’t know about you two but I’m glad we’re not trying to do a straight through drive this time. That kind of driving wasn’t so bad when I was 20 but pushing 40 I can tell a difference.” Sam said with a grimace as he stretched his back.

 

“Old man.” Dean shot.

 

“You’re one to talk Mr. pushing 45.” Sam chided back at him.

 

“I’ll push you.” Dean threatening jokingly.

 

“Promise!?” Sam asked.

 

Dean jumped over from where he was sitting next to Theo and landed on Sam and he started tickling him unmercifully. Sam was practically screaming when Dean gave him a break. In the break Dean leaned down smothering him with kisses. Sam stopped laughing slowly and started returning the kisses, then Theo jumped into the act by starting a tickling bout on Dean who nearly doubled over in gales of laughter, nearly falling onto Sam, but who returned the tickling to the point that Dean held up his hands and looked real embarrassed for a moment, he suddenly started stripping which they took as a motion that they should as well. He stood up for a moment and excused himself, relieving his bladder and then returning to bed after a wash.

 

“Damn it you two you made me spot my jeans.” He griped then pounced Theo and started a sucking nibbling fest which was joined by Sam who started similarly on Dean and pretty soon the mass of tangled arms and legs were fighting for purchase as they sucked, nibbled, and kissed their way to ecstasy. “For you Sam I have a special punishment.”

 

Sam shivered in excitement and pulled Dean and Theo to him in a secure group hug.

 

“Feeling needy?” Dean asked.

 

“A little.” Sam replied “That a problem?”

 

“Nah.” Dean replied.

 

They were soon stroking each other making their near hard on’s, throbbing columns of man-meat that were begging for attention, so they formed a daisy chain and sucked each other greedily loving every taste and texture they could get until at last Dean yelped and came, Theo greedily sucked every drop of his come while Sam was busy sucking on him. Dean pulled away from the chain and casually flipped Sam over.

 

“You can continue to suck him Theo, or you two can 69, but I intend on punishing Sam.” Dean said with some implacability.

 

They settled on a 69 position and Dean grabbed his belt from his pants, doubling it he slapped it across his open palm. Theo groaned slightly as he felt Sam’s meat actually swell minutely at the sound. Then came the first blow, it was hard and sharp and caused an extra spurt of pre-come to leak from Sam, the other nine blows came in sequence and each on was met with Sam bucking into Theo’s mouth. And Theo greedily sucking on Sam, while Sam with tears flowing suckled Theo soon the stripes were over and Dean pushed Sam’s ass cheeks open and began to rim him out thoroughly every lap sending a thrill of pleasure through his frame, then when Dean judged that he was wet enough the positioned his own weeping penis at Sam’s ass and punched through causing Sam to yell in pain and pleasure around Theo’s cock, Theo’s mouth was stretched now as he was taking practically the entire length of Sam on a stroke.

 

Theo then yelped around Sam’s cock as his own exploded in a wonderful orgasm, he was laughing and sucking at Sam’s cock now lapping around the foreskin and deep throating as much as he could. It was mere moments after Theo had come that tripped Sam and Sam’s orgasm tripped off Dean again. They suckled each other into a blissful oblivion as they finally disengaged and fell into a sweaty, slippery, sexy pile on the bed.

 

Sam’s face was wet with tears but he was grinning at the same time. “You okay Sammy?” Dean asked.

 

“Yeah bro, that was fantastic and I didn’t freak over John once. I just concentrated on loving you.” Sam said thickly.

 

“Aw shit Sammy now you’re going all girly on me again.” Dean said with a laugh.

 

Sam looked at him with a ‘fuck you’ face and continued that happy grin. Theo was lying there quite happy and sporting another hard-on. Dean started to stroke him off when he nearly doubled from the secondary feelings from his first orgasm. Dean smiled and continued to stroke him and amazingly it didn’t take him that long to explode in another wonderful orgasm. Shooting a little come but still as active an orgasm as the first.

 

“Theo’s active tonight.” Sam observed. Theo just laughed.

 

“That’s my right.” He said finally. Then he reached over cupping Dean’s neck and kissed him soundly. “My new bond-mate.”

 

Dean looked at Theo after a moment then “What did you expect? You think I was going to leave a near perfect erection to flag in the breeze?”

 

Theo’s response was a warm smile.

 

They finally managed to lever themselves off the bed and stumble into the shower where cramped they managed to get clean. Finally they toweled off and stumbled back into bed, the night wearing on. Dean was the first to lay down with Sam and then Theo all bundling in together in the queen sized bed. They snuggled in the chill night and were soon dozing peacefully.