Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2011-10-24
Completed:
2013-02-05
Words:
20,749
Chapters:
7/7
Comments:
1
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
679

J-ometry

Summary:

Jensen's the new math teacher at Orchard High who recently moved from New York and into this small town to run from his past.
And in this small town, he meets a very straight and cool english teacher named Jared.
And this very straight Jared somehow becomes interested and curious about the new math teacher.

Well, one thing's for sure. Jared needs to touch up on his math, because Jensen is one hard problem to solve…

 

 

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Author's notes: First few chapters don't have any NC-17 content yet but it's gonna build up! Just stay tuned to the story! thanks! :)

The story isn't Beta-d so all mistakes are mine. Would appreciate all of your constructive criticisms so feedback feedback feedback please! :) thanks!

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text


Author's notes: Hey guys, please read and if you can let me know what you think! Thanks! :)


____________________________

 

The hard pebbles of rain pelted the thin sheet of glass on the window, making loud distinct noises, much like a woodpecker banging away on wood.

The cold slid through the cracked plaster wall and up to caress the thin grey blanket that was too small to cover the whole frame of the green eyed man lying on the dust-filled lumpy mattress.

The rain was going hard and managed to get through the ceiling of the motel. Water pooled on the surface of the ceiling, completely defying gravity until forming into one big drop of cold water, falling to hit the sleeping man's eye. Jensen woke from his very light sleep, feeling the cold liquid trickling from his eye down to his ear. He groaned, wiping his eye and poking his ear furiously; the sudden movements dragged the thin blanket up his body, exposing his bare legs, where invisible cold fingers more than happily caressed his calves, petting gently. He made a move to try and cover his legs with the blanket by drawing his legs up tight to his chest and wrapping his arms around them. The blanket covered most of him apart from his toes, sticking out from the very edge of the blanket.

 

The cold was still creeping up on him but Jensen couldn't give a crap anymore. He was worn and he was tired, travelling across the country just for a chance of salvation and a change of life, attempting to forget a dark past that seemed to linger with him anywhere he went.

So sleep he did, fighting hard to ignore the sound of hard rain and the damn cold, praying to god that he would be good enough for the job interview the next morning. And he desperately needed that job if he were to get his cold ass out of this run down, sorry excuse for a motel.

Amid the complaining in his head, the young man managed to drift to, yet again, a very light sleep…

 

 

 

Jensen Ackles: 26 years old and hails from Texas. Jensen graduated from a local college in Texas where he's lived most of his life. But after graduation, Jensen moved himself to New York with a job in hand. He thought he'd be a teacher. He wanted to help kids achieve their goals and reach their potentials.

 

Hell Jensen was good in school back, during his high school years, not only being the QB in the football team but also a smart coconut. He may not get straight A's but he get's A's with a mixture of B's and maybe a C now and again.

To say the least, Jensen had the brain of an average nerd and the build of a jock but in addition to that, Jensen is also naturally handsome. His face encasing two glistening jade green eyes, a light dust of freckles, his head crowned with golden blonde hair, his face outlined by defined, hard jaw lines and last but not least, a smile that can light up a whole state.

 

Now combine the beauty and the brawn and you get Jensen. A kind hearted, gleeful spirited fellow who actually believed in true love. Okay, that may sound a little gay and corny but that's what made Jensen special. Of course he slept with a couple of girls when he was dating them but he would only do it if he felt that there was a possibility. But in the end, he'd been heartbroken by some reality that the girls he dated only used him to pump up their status in high school or that he was being cheated on.

 

Jensen has been in a few relationships since he moved from Texas. The scenario was the same -same agenda same outcome.

But the sad thing is, Jensen still smiles like everything is fine and everything in the world makes him happy. He smiles like nothing happened. He still wants to trust and hope that one day someone will come into his life to make it all better; that the pain he went through was worth it when he found that special someone.

But underneath all of that smile and all of that hope, a damaged and deeply wounded Jensen is bleeding, crying out for help, begging for someone to rescue him and yet, no one has.

And in desperation for this true love, Jensen thought he'd keep an open mind and date a guy.

He was a little nervous at first, but he learned.

He learned to love and he learned how it felt to be loved.

Jensen thought he'd actually gotten it right.

But things weren't as they seemed. Jensen thought he'd help, but he was wrong.

 

He was dead wrong.

 

And all he can do is pray that moving himself across the country, far from New York, would help him recover; collect the broken pieces and try to put himself together again. Help him get back to a life with even just a tiny light of happiness.

 

He could only hope.

 

 

___________

_J_J_J_J_J_J

 

Jensen eyed the red building in front him which reminded him of a red velvet cake with pearly white squares for windows. The building was three stories tall, windows open, half opened and some closed. Jensen noticed the marble stone arch on the wall, on top of the wooden double doors with a glass top-half, donned pristine red letters, which read "Orchard High".

Jensen looked up from the arch and noticed a cupola. 'Fancy.' he thought to himself.

He looked around at his surroundings, noticing the distant laughter of a class coming from one of the white windows. He noticed that the school was on one big block, with green grass, shrubs and bushes decorating the front. Growing trees were planted equidistant from each other along the lining of the sidewalk; one tree was large enough to even hold a small birds nest and Jensen smiled to himself, feeling refreshed and actually free in a long time. The chirping birds made him feel that this move was a good thing for him and assured him that the job was his. For once, in a long time, Jensen felt that he didn't need to hope for at least this one.

 

Jensen looked to the wooden doors and pushed one foot forward and walked in a confident stride up the stone steps and disappearing through the wooden doors.

 

 

He found the principle's office in two minutes flat getting a little lost on the way, but eventually, he saw the heavy wooden door with the engraved plaque "Principal J. Morgan". Knocking, Jensen opened the door and into a small rectangular room with a small section furnished with a small coffee table and a two seater bench with a flower pot sitting next to it. Directly across from the door he opened, was another door, which he guessed was the Principal's office. Across from the small area waiting area, sat a woman who seemed to be in her early twenties with long curly chocolate brown hair, behind a large desk with a computer and a ton of paper work on one corner. She looked up at Jensen's entrance, sharp brown eyes in a seemingly kind face and she got up from her seat and made her way towards Jensen.

 

"Good morning," Jensen began. "My name's Jensen Ackles and I'm here for the job interview with Principal Morgan."

 

The brunette looked Jensen over and he actually felt a little self-conscious. Kinda like those moments that Jensen had in his recent past where he thought he was fat or gaining weight because a certain someone was saying so.

Jensen shook off the feeling and offered her a warm smile.

 

The brunette saw the smile and gave a polite smile back.

"Oh, yes, we've been expecting you." the brunette stated. "If you could just have a seat over there and I'll tell him you're here." she said, motioning to the bench in the small seating area.

Jensen wished that she would've at least introduced herself to him so at least he already knew someone when he got the job, which he really thought he'd get.

 

The brunette walked to her desk, picking up the receiver then dialling something and waited. She spoke quickly into the phone and gave a nod.

 

"Sure. Okay." she said and hung up the phone. She looked over at Jensen and motioned her head towards the Principal's door. "He's ready for you to go in." she said.

 

Jensen stood up and offered his thanks and a smile, to which he received a "Good luck." reply from the brunette. Jensen acknowledged it and opened the door into the room where the principal sat behind his desk and smiled at Jensen as he stood up.

 

"Welcome to Orchard High Mr. Ackles." the principal addressed, reaching out a hand. Jensen took the hand and shook it hard and smiled. "It's my pleasure to be here sir." Jensen replied.

 

The principal motioned for Jensen to sit and he did. The principal looked Jensen in the eye and Jensen smiled at him.

"Let me get to the point Mr. Ackles." Morgan began. "Our vacancy is for a math teacher. Mrs. Trackbecker retired so we have the post open." He explained. "Tell me, how badly do you want this job?"

 

Jensen was taken aback a little by the question but he tried not to show it in his form nor his expression. He smiled at principal Morgan and spoke, "I teach for a living because I love the feeling of knowing I can help people choose what they can become in the future as adults." Jensen stated. "And it would mean the very world to me if I was given the chance to teach in your school sir."

 

Morgan processed everything that Jensen said and clasped his hands in front of him. He picked up a document and read over it. "Excellent resume Mr. Ackles." he said to Jensen, a smile forming on his face.

 

There was a moment of silence between the two which lasted an eternity to Jensen. The suspense was truly killing him. Mr. Morgan cleared his throat and got up, signalling to Jensen that the interview was over.

 

Mr. Morgan lead the way out of his office and into the hall, Jensen following him. They walked down a corridor then turned right, walking a bit more then turning right again, stopping in front of a classroom door.

Mr. Morgan turned around suddenly, Jensen nearly bumping into him.

 

"How soon can you start Mr. Ackles?" Morgan said, although it did not sound like a question. Jensen stared dumbfounded, his brain receiving the message a little late. He stuttered and gave a bright smile to Mr. Morgan. "As soon as possible sir." Jensen beamed, inside he was all giggles and he was doing a little dance.

 

Mr. Morgan smiled at Jensen and nodded. He turned toward the door and opened it, silencing the class inside. He motioned for Jensen to follow and Mr. Morgan spoke loudly in a stern voice to the class.

 

"Class." He began. "This is Mr. Ackles. Your new teacher." Mr. Morgan stated as a matter of fact and Jensen smiled at the class where he received a few giggles and winks from some of the girls in the class.

 

Maybe, for once, Jensen didn't have to hope for his happiness this time. Because he sure felt darn happy.

 

_____________________________________________