Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2011-07-22
Completed:
2011-07-22
Words:
9,010
Chapters:
3/3
Comments:
5
Kudos:
106
Bookmarks:
34
Hits:
2,474

Undercover Lover

Summary:

Prompt:Jensen used to be one of the best undercover cops doing the job then he went undercover in the Padalecki organization and fell for the top boss, Jared. Jensen was so very compromised, and couldn't turn Jared in - someone else had to do that. When they finally came to arrest Jared, Jensen had just found out he was pregnant. Jensen didn't tell anyone about his baby, especially since the angry cops who finally arrested Jared burned Jensen's cover - outing him as a cop to Jared and all his most trusted crew.
Jensen knew that he had to run - in a few months he would be too vulnerable, heavily pregnant with the baby. He also knew that the charges against Jared and company might not stick as well as the cops thought and Jensen had to protect his coming little one, it was the last piece of Jared he was allowed to have.

Bonus points: Jared always knew Jensen was a cop; Jared finds Jensen heavily pregnant and has to keep his crew from hurting him

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text


Author's notes: Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors.


Undercover Lover (1/3)

 

Jensen has been undercover for the past 4 and half years. At 36 years old he was one of the best under cover’s that the force had to offer. They have been trying to take down Jared Padalecki for the past 8 years. The man came on the scene at just 26 years old. At first he was just whispers. He was a friend of a friend of a friend. But he quickly grew to be a man that everyone knew and were frustrated by. He sold weapons all over the world and had drug dealers all over the country. Everyone knew who he was and what he did; the only problem was, like every crime lord, he never handled his own business so pinning anything to him was nearly impossible. Until Jensen.

 

Jensen went from being a random lackey, running menial errands, such as getting coffee for people who did actual work and getting the few legal packages that were shipped. To working the streets, making sure that people were where they were supposed to be and doing what they were supposed to be doing. To doing errands for Jared himself, to occasional one night stands, to dating, to being his lover, confidant, and right hand. He hadn’t realized, until recently in the past few months, that he fell in love with Jared, that he had loved him for a while actually. He was so far gone that he couldn’t even turn him in, although he technically held authority in this case he hand given control to another undercover to turn him in. They were planning on doing so in a week.

 

And to add salt to an already gaping wound Jensen was staring at the image on the ultrasound machine that was showing him that he was currently 6 or 7 weeks pregnant with twins. He only vaguely heard the technician ask if he wanted a picture he numbly nodded. As excited as he was he knew that his bosses would not be happy, and as much as he loved Jared, he wasn’t entirely sure if he wanted children. Jensen was driving home from his appointment when his phone in the glove compartment went off. He pulled out the phone and saw it was Chris, one of the higher ups.

 

“Ackles.”

 

“Change of plans. We got the go ahead to move in in the morning. Make sure you are ready.”

 

“Chris why are you telling me this. I’m compromised remember. I’m not supposed to know exact details.”

 

“I just want to make sure you’re ready to see that asshole be taken down.”

 

“Chris please, don’t start, I'm not in the mood.” Jensen said with a huff. He used to be close to Chris, they even dated at one point. But when Jensen confided in him that He truly loved Jared Chris became spiteful and rude.

 

“Ackles all I’m saying is of all the people in the world, it had to be him?”

 

“Chris. I’m not in the mood alright?”

 

“I’m just saying, the dude’s an asshole and you could do so much better. You had to go for one of the most wanted criminals. I just can’t wait to see him go down. I know for a fact the bigger they are the harder they fall.”

 

“Chris where are you?” Jensen asked noticing for the first time that Chris’ voice was echoing.

 

“Out.” He answered evasively.

 

“Are you doing something stupid?”

 

“Fuck you Ackles.”

 

Jensen let out a huff. “I have to go.” Jensen hung up as he pulled up to his and Jared’s home. He put the ultrasound picture into his back pocket and walked into the house. Jensen waved to the few people who were sorting out ecstasy and other tablets and headed towards Jared’s personal office. He knocked twice on the door before opening it. He wasn’t surprised to see Jared playing with a hunter’s knife and talking angrily into his blue tooth.

 

“I don’t give two shits if he’s Russian. He ruined my drop, get rid of him.” Jared angrily ripped the earpiece out and tossed it onto his desk. He stabbed his knife into the table and stood angrily. He advanced on Jensen only leaving a few inches between them. He raised one hand and caressed Jensen’s cheek with his thumb. He gave Jensen a quick peck on the lips before smiling. “How were the warehouses?”

 

“They were fine.”

 

“And the dealers?”

 

“Two incidents that were quickly handled.”

 

“And you?”

 

“I’m fine, doctor said there was a flu bug going around and I probably caught it.”

 

Jared gave Jensen a critical look before nodding. “There always seems to be a flu bug going around.”

 

“I know, and it would be my luck that I would be the one to catch it.” Jensen said with a smile. “So the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie just came out. Can we go see it?”

 

“I have to make sure the next round gets out on the street tonight and that everything is in order for the trip in the morning.”

 

“Trip? I thought we were going to Bosnia next week?” Jensen asked confused.

 

“We were but things came up and I have to take a trip to Texas. I won’t be gone for long.”

 

“I? I’m not going with you?” Jensen asked confused.

 

“No. I need someone here to make sure things run properly while I’m gone, you’re the only one I trust to do that.”

 

Jensen nodded before leaning in and kissing Jared. His hand quickly found refuge in Jared’s hair and space between them quickly vanished. Jared turned them and backed Jensen towards his desk and sat him on top. Jensen let out a moan when Jared stepped closer and pressed his thigh against his need. He moved his hands from Jared’s hair to the band of his pants where he pulled Jared’s shirt from inside his pants. He reached up and undid the top button; he was starting to pull the shirt up when an urgent knock came to the door.

 

“Boss? It’s Chad. The boys found some guy sneaking around the warehouse and brought him here.”

 

“You can handle it Chad.” Jared said quickly, recapturing Jensen’s swollen lips and reaching his hand down to rub Jensen’s cock. Jensen whimpered into Jared’s mouth and pushed against his hand.

 

“He’s FBI.”

 

Jared pulled away from Jensen and his face became hard. “Get my kit, tie him to a chair and I’ll be there in a moment.” The entire time he spoke he was looking into Jensen’s eyes. “And Chad?”

 

“Yes Boss?”

 

“Make sure it’s the red one and not the black one.”

 

“Yes Boss.” Now that they weren’t so absorbed in each other they could hear Chad’s retreating footfalls.

 

“I thought you said everything was fine with the warehouses.” Jared said harshly.

 

“They were.”

 

“Then why was there an FBI agent snooping around.”

 

“He must’ve come when I left.”

 

“Jensen, he’s FBI it almost guarantees he has been there all day.” Jared angrily yanked his knife out of the desk before taking a few steps back from Jensen. “Just because you are my lover doesn’t mean you have special privileges. You fuck up on the job you have consequences just like everyone else.”

 

“I didn’t fuck up my job!” Jensen snapped. “He wasn’t fucking there!!” Jensen hopped off the desk and walked angrily to the door. “And fuck you for thinking I would miss something like that.” He yanked the door open and only took two steps before his arm was grabbed.

 

“Don’t walk away from me. You’re lucky I have bigger fish to fry.” Jared said darkly.

 

Jensen yanked his arm free before heading to the basement where they handled their…business. Once downstairs he hopped onto the table that held the red case. The red case was full of knifes and tools that were serrated and did more damage coming out then they did going in. He noticed that Jared’s best were in the room to enjoy the entertainment. He looked over at the man who had a bag over his head and noticed he seemed oddly calm. He heard the door shut gave Jared a passing glance as he stormed down the basement stairs. He quickly walked over to the guy and yanked off the bag. Jensen felt his stomach drop to his feet, his heart speed up and his breathing hitch. In the chair sat Chris, who he had just talked to not even an hour ago. It took every bit of will power he had not to move from his spot and keep up his act of nonchalance.

 

Jared placed his hands on the armrest of the chair, one hand still holding the knife from earlier, and leaned into Chris’ face. “I am not in the mood and I do not have the patience. Why were you snooping around my warehouse?” Chris only glared up at Jared. Jensen jumped up from the table, gaining Jared’s attention. “Where are you going?”

 

“Yeah Jensen, where are you going?” Chris said sarcastically.

 

Jensen’s steps only faltered slightly. “I’m not in the mood to watch you carve someone open because you’re pissed at me.” Then he turned. “How do you know my name?”

 

“Aww Jensen everyone knows Jared’s right hand and lover.” Chris said with a smile. “But you and I both know that’s not how we know each other, is it officer?”

 

Jensen grit his teeth together before speaking again. “Look I don’t know you so don’t try to act like you do so you can drag someone down with you.” Jensen began to walk away.

 

“Aww Jenny don’t get mad at me. What you should be doing is getting ready. The shit’s about to hit the fan, and when it does your ass is grass. And your pathetic lover is going to gone for a very long time. If he doesn’t get struck by a stray bullet first.”

 

Jensen stormed over the chair and punched Chris square in the face. “Fuck you!” Jensen pulled back to punch Chris again but his fist was caught and he was yanked away by Jared.

 

“Go upstairs.”

 

“I’m not going.” Jensen snapped still glaring at Chris.

 

“Jensen.” Jared said sternly. He only rarely used that tone with Jensen. He wasn’t talking to him as a lover but as his Boss.

 

Jensen gave Jared a look then glared at Chris. “Yes Boss.”

 

Jensen headed towards their bathroom, which was attached to their bedroom and splashed cold water in his face. He could barely keep his anger in check. He knew Chris was pissed with the fact that he actually loved Jared but did he have to blow his fucking cover. Jensen yanked off his clothes and got into the shower. He angrily washed his body but stopped when his hands reached his stomach. He let out a soft sigh before rinsing and drying off. He pulled on a pair of briefs and crawled into bed. Jensen woke up in the middle of the night to Jared pulling him against his chest. He let out a sound of contentment when Jared threaded their fingers together and Jensen held them to his chest. “I’m sorry I yelled.” He said softly into Jensen’s hair.

 

“No you aren’t.” Jensen mumbled. “But it’s okay.”

 

Jared was quiet for a few moments knowing Jensen spoke the truth. “You know I love you.”

 

“Mmhmm.” Jensen answered on the brink of sleep.

 

“Good.” Silence fell between the two and they both soon drifted off to sleep.

 

Jensen was woken up by a stray beam of light in his eyes, a wandering hand and gentle lips. “Mnnh Jared.” Jensen rolled his hips to press his dick against Jared’s huge hand. He tilted his head to allow Jared better access. “Mmm time zit?”

 

“A little after nine.” Jared bit on Jensen’s neck and squeezed his hand.

 

Jensen let out a whimper. “Times flight?” Jensen reached down and pushed off his briefs and placed Jared’s hand on his solid shaft. He let out a whimper when Jared flicked his thumb over the sensitive head.

 

“Way later.” Jared answered while giving a good few tugs.

 

“Fuck Jared. Stop teasing and do something.” Jensen whined.

 

“Not enough time.” Jared whispered. “We have to go.”

 

Jensen let out a huff as Jared rose from the bed. “Seriously?”

 

“We have a run to make before I leave.”

 

Jensen rolled out of bed and got dressed, then he and Jared, and a few guards, headed out. They headed towards the docks where a few cars already were and 3 boats sat anchored. They exited the car and headed over towards a man who was exiting from another car. It was Aldis. He was a dealer who, if he wanted to, could be a boss. He always brushed it off though saying it was too much work. He had a good life as a dealer. He worked out of Texas but worked under Jared and didn’t mind at all.

 

They exchanged a few words before Jared let out a whistle and the extra cars that came with them popped their trunks and men exited the cars and pulled out the 2 briefcases that were in each trunk. They had just handed over the goods to Aldis’ men when they were swarmed by local police and FBI. It was only seconds before shots were fired. Jensen quickly ducked behind a car. He couldn’t exactly fire back at the police. After a few more minutes the shots stopped and they were surrounded by police. Jensen was lying flat on the ground when he felt his arms being yanked behind his back and cuffs being placed on his hands. He was yanked to his feet and was surprised to see Chris standing a few feet away aggressively handcuffing Jared. Chris had a black eye and swollen cheek but appeared fine otherwise.

 

He looked over at Jensen and smirked. “No need to arrest him. He’s the undercover who fell in love with the mark.” Chris yanked Jared up before swinging on him. Jared’s head jerked with the force of the blow. “Sorry, you were resisting.” He licked the blood off of his lip and smiled at Chris as he ushered him towards the waiting car. Jensen felt his heart shatter as the door shut and Jared was driven away.

****

 

Jensen sat in a chair across from his therapist assigned by the FBI to make sure he was mentally okay. His lover was arrested 3 days ago and he was due to appear in court in 3 weeks. “Look I don’t understand why I have to be here.”

“Jensen, it’s not every day that an officer gets so far undercover that they fall in love with the man they know is going to be arrested.”

 

“I know that. But what does it matter. Chris outted me. I’m going into protective anyway.”

 

“We just want to make sure that you don’t do something you’d regret.”

 

“Like what?”

 

“I don’t know. You tell me.”

 

“Look I’m not going to do anything stupid. My head has an X on it that’s waiting for someone to place a bullet in it. Thanks to Chris my life is forfeit and Jared’s men are itching to find the X that marks the spot. I have no interest of being here or for you to keep seeing me. So if it’s all fine with you, I’m gone.” Jensen angrily stormed out of the office and to his car.

 

*****

Jensen sat in the reclined chair and absently rubbed his swollen stomach. At 6 months pregnant Jensen looked very similar to a woman in her 8th or 9th month with a single baby. He lived in a one floor, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath house that held a nice size kitchen, a large living room, and room off of the kitchen that was currently being used as storage for the babies supplies but would eventually be turned into a play room. The doctor had told him to take it easy to do the bare minimum, the twins were perfectly fine but they didn’t want to risk it.

 

He ordered his groceries from the grocery store about 2 miles away. There was a girl named Emily who happily delivered them to him. She wasn’t supposed to but she noticed that it started to get harder and harder for Jensen to do it on his own. He would make a list of what he needed and stick that in an envelope with money next to the doggy door in the back and she would reach in grab it and do his shopping. She always picked it up on Thursday night when she got off work on her way home, and delivered them Friday when she got off. She was due to be here in the next 3 hours or so.

 

Jensen winced when a foot kicked him on the side. “Ouch. You definitely got that from your Dad because I did not movie this much when my mom was pregnant.” He felt himself get a little sad when he thought about Jared. If things went according to plan Jared should be in prison right now. Jensen knew he shouldn’t but he can’t help but miss him. They had been together for the last two years he was undercover and he grew to love him with every bit he had. When he went into protective custody they cut off all ties he had with anyone, but Jensen cut the ties he had with protective custody. Once they stopped checking in on him he left and set up his own home to ensure his ex-boss’, Jared, or his men never found him.

 

These twins were the last bit he had of Jared and he refused to let anyone or anything take them away from him. Jensen worked his way out of his seat and into the kitchen to refill his glass with grape juice. He opened his freezer to see if there was anything quick to cook. He looked longingly at the crab legs that were in there then glared at his stomach. He still wasn’t sure why his doctor told him no sea food. He shut the freezer, which was mostly empty aside from the legs and ice, and opened the fridge. He pulled out the cheese and banana peppers. He grabbed a few slices of bread. He set about making his grilled cheese and pepper sandwich. He unlocked the front door on his way back to the living room. He rested his plate on his stomach and happily munched away at his sandwich as he watched a show about brothers who hunted the supernatural or whatever.

 

He heard the front door open and the sound of plastic bags. “Just sit them in the kitchen Em I’ll be there in a second.” Jensen, with some effort, stood from the couch and slowly made his way to the kitchen. “Hey did you make sure that you grabbed the stretch mark cream. I know it’s not technically food but you said it wouldn’t be a…problem.” Jensen’s voice faded at the end when in front of him stood 6 foot 4 of the man he had pretty much told himself he would never see again. He felt the tears burn at his eyes and his heart begin to race and his breath shorten. “Jared?” He whispered.

 

Jared leaned casually against the fridge behind the table. “Hello Jensen.”