Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2011-05-24
Words:
2,281
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
1
Hits:
37

Hey Katie!

Summary:

Jensen attends a CW-Hosted Party for Supernatural, arriving to find out that his real reason for going hasn't gotten there yet. But, Katie Cassidy has, and he needs something to do until Jared shows up.

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Author's notes: If this story is categorized incorrectly, please let me know! It does contain hints of J2, so I thought it would be appropriate. If not, I'll change it!

Work Text:

Jared wasn't here yet. Even though he didn't like it, Jensen knew he couldn't wait in the car until he showed, he had to go in and socialize. He drifted deeper into the giant white tent. Eric was throwing a party to celebrate Sarah's new directorial status. Aside from the main stars, staff and people who made the show possible, he'd invited as many of the major guest stars as possible. And judging by the constant flow as people, many of them had RSVPed.

 

Jensen moved towards the table, shrouded with a black table cloth. He grabbed a delicate flute of champagne, thinking that it probably looked ridiculous in his big hands, and would look even sillier in Jared's. Some of Dean's habits had clearly rubbed off on him, because he snatched up a handful of mini-sausages wrapped in croissants and stuffed half in his mouth without thinking twice.

 

"Oh my god, Jensen! Hi! How are you?"

 

Jensen's head turned around, cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk's. He knew Katie's bubbly voice anywhere, he'd heard it a million times, laughing when someone messed up their lines on set. He started smiling as soon as he saw her walking up, drink in hand. Quickly chewing and swallowing the rest of the sausages, he pivoted the rest of his body around. He walked the next few steps, closing in the distance. Not a second passed before she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him as hard as she could.

 

"Hey Katie."

 

Her puffy little lips spread out, revealing the pearly teeth that Jensen had unintentionally stared at so many times. "How've you been?" she asked. He nodded, "Good, good. Busy. What about you?" Katie responded, and went on to say that she'd been equally as busy, with her new role on Gossip Girl, and all the movies she'd been filming. Jensen congratulated her. "You know, me and Jared always talk about missing the bratty blonde." Was she blushing? Jensen scanned her cheeks, lingering a little too long. "Yea, I hear there's quite a Ruby one-point-oh fanbase. But, let's face it, Genevieve did such a better job." Katie took a sip of the champagne, knowing that she was fishing for compliments now.

 

Jensen rolled his eyes, "She was great, yea. But there's was nothing quite like the Mean, Blonde Bitching Demon Machine." Katie laughed, half flirtatiously, half amazed at how much Dean's fantasy bled into Jensen's reality. "Always flattering the nearest hot chick, on screen and off screen. Where's Jared?"

 

Katie's diversion was a good one, but Jensen saw through the curiously friendly facade. He stared right into her flirting skills. "Ah," he waved his hand through the air, trying to divert the attention away from his obvious need for Jared by his side. "He'll get here eventually."

 

She nodded slow and rolled her eyeballs up, to look up off to the side casually. Without speaking, she was telling him exactly what she wanted to do to pass the time. He showed that he had caught on by clearing this throat, and intensifying his gaze on her in a way that he hadn't before. He nodded. Somewhere deep inside, the fact that he agreed so readily bothered him.

 

"I'll go first. Just listen for your phone."

 

An upbeat remix of Soft Cell's 'Where Did Our Love Go?' started playing over the speakers as Katie turned on the heels of her magenta colored pumps and headed towards the bathrooms. The way this place was laid out, the tent was in the outdoor area, and there was a pathway that led into the indoor portion of the resort. She turned down a white, dimly lit hallway and spotted them.

 

The bathrooms' interior were considerably elegant, though Katie expected nothing less from Kripke's team. They treated their stars like royalty. There were six of them, not gender specific and Katie slipped into the third one, picking at random. The stupidest thing they could have done was gone in at the same time, with all the cameras and media coverage around, that would have screamed cheating headlines. After a few minutes, Katie slipped her Blackberry out of her bag, and thumbed out the message to Jensen. As soon as it sent, she emptied the contents of her bag out into the sink, and touched up her makeup, fluffed her hair and spritzed her perfume behind her ear. The door handle turned as she scooped everything back inside, and clapped the bag shut.

 

Katie's lips twitched into a smirk, resulting in the pants of Jensen's suit getting tighter. He reached his hand behind him and pressed the lock button into the knob. As soon as he knew there'd be no accidental walk-ins, he sauntered towards her, grinning like the handsome devil he played on Supernatural. His green eyes were hungry, scanning over her. She scanned right back, daring him to come closer. She crossed her arms, sizing him up.

 

Though neither of them had ever admitted to it before, Jensen knew that Katie wanted him on set, and Katie knew the same about Jensen. They'd hang out when the camera wasn't on, during lunch breaks, whenever they could. Nobody ever said anything, maybe because they didn't think of it, or because they knew that the boys' personal lives were to remain personal.

 

He stopped inches from her face, looking down into her eyes. "This is like... Dean and Ruby wrong. It's like she put a hoodoo-hex on him to sleep with her. Get back at Sam or something." She couldn't help but laugh, in the face of infidelity, they were using Supernatural as a way of justifying it. Jensen had to crack jokes, just like Dean, and Katie wasn't about to tell him to stop. She craned her neck up and he met her halfway, pushing his lips down into hers.

 

It was like an adrenaline shot, straight into her veins. Chills raced up and down her spine like lightning. Jensen's hands were on her waist, pulling her in. Without thinking, Katie reached up and pushed his jacket off his shoulders. She caught it before it hit the ground, and still managing to keep their lips locked, draped it over the side of the sink. Jensen guided her backwards, Katie took the steps slowly, wanting to draw out the foreplay.

 

When she'd first approached him, she had thought about congratulating him on his engagement to Danneel. Now she was glad she hadn't. She crushed her lips against the nape of his neck again, parting them to nip at the skin with her teeth. Jensen let out a vicious groan and pushed her against the wall harder. They were so close now, that every time he breathed out, she could feel his chest rise and fall against hers.

 

"Are you..." Katie nodded, exhaling breathlessly. The silent answer that Katie gave confirmed that there'd be no abortion clinics after this. She'd gone on birth control months ago. Jensen pushed his tongue against the back of his teeth, swallowed with open lips and reached down, undoing the button of his pants. He slid the small zipper down, and the rich fabric slid down his thighs and landed in a heap at his feet. Katie dropped her hands and brought the fabric of her hip-tight dress up, wiggling it back and forth until it gathered at her waist, exposing the lacy black underwear she slipped on, not thinking of getting lucky that night.

 

Instead of migrating back up to the warm, tanned skin of his neck, Katie slid her hands across her own body and onto his. Through the fabric of his briefs, she could feel the warm, wet circle where his head was. The heat radiated out onto her hands, and she drew her lip up underneath her front teeth, biting down on the soft pad of skin. She reached around and pulled them down over his firm ass, gasping when his cock bounced out, and hit the inside of her forearm.

 

"Don't tell Jared." he growled, pressing the palms of his hands into her neck.

 

Her laugh was musical in reply, "Jared – what about Danneel?"

 

"You don't understand, I don't even know why – " He gasped hard, wanting so bad to stop the small talk between them and slip inside her. "It's hard to live with her. I proposed to her because Jared got married." Most of Katie's characters on the CW had a knack of walking right into a juicy pool of gossip, and it seemed that Katie herself was following that trend. Curling her wide, pink lips into a devilish grin, she made a mental note to invite him out to lunch one day, and she'd get the whole story behind that.

 

"I won't." Katie flipped her leg up, letting the panties fall to the floor, then wrapped it around his sturdy waist. She brought the other one up, and rested it against the edge of the toilet seat. Jensen removed one of his hands from her neck, and gripped his cock tight, lining it up. He looked down, and breathed out a shallow breath, eyes scanning over every detail. Keeping his head low, he moved his hips forward, slow at first. Even though she tried to hide it, he heard the whimper deep in her throat, and once he got the head in, bucked his hips harder and slipped all the way in. Katie tried her hardest not to let out a shrieking moan, one loud enough to travel over the music. Jensen was bigger than her hockey-player boyfriend, and the veins in his cock massaged every inch of her, grinding against her inner walls.

 

His thrusts were hard and heavy, enough to make her wince. Short, hushed moans fell out onto his shoulders, and her brightly colored nails dug into his heated neck. Katie brought herself as close to Jensen as she could, turning her head every so often to suck at the salty skin just below his jawbone. Long after the night was over, Katie would remember the way he said her name every time she did it.

 

Sweat streamed down her neck, and by this point, she wasn't sure if it was her own or Jensen's. Her arms wrapped around him tight, too passionately for her to understand. He picked up speed, keeping a tight grip on her by the waist. She felt something change in him, and her body, her instincts followed quickly. Both of their muscles tensed up, their breaths caught in their throat. Katie leaned her head back against the cool bathroom tile and opened her mouth wide, letting her eyes drop shut. She felt it, she felt Jensen explode inside her, and she felt his cum drizzle down the inside of her creamy, white thighs. She clenched around him hard, her own orgasm shaking her from the core.

 

Their bodies went limp, and Katie's clicked back down to the floor when Jensen loosened his grip on her. "Wow," he growled out. She nodded and licked her lips. "Yea, you can say that again." They stayed in that position; Jensen's body draped over hers, her head laying on his shoulders. When Katie pulled away and Jensen straightened up, they looked into each other's eyes, long and hard. Jensen's green ones and Katie's hazel-green ones were locked for too long before Katie tugged on the reins. Oh no, no, no. I don't think so. She cleared her throat and lightly pushed him off. She ran her fingers through her hair, touched up her makeup for the second time that night, and wiggled her dress back into its proper place. She turned, stiffly smiling.

 

"We should do lunch. You have my number." With that, she gave her co-star a polite hug, and walked out, letting the door click shut behind her. Jensen leaned against the sink, running his hand over his face. He knew what had just happened, but something still confused him. He didn't know what and swallowing down the thoughts, he concluded that he didn't want to find out. As he turned around, his eyes locked on the reddish, purplish welt on his neck. "Damn, Katie, damn." He wished he'd seen it earlier, and asked her for her coverup. This was going to be an interesting thing to explain to his 'fiance`'.

 

After righting himself, straightening every crooked thing out, Jensen too exited the bathroom, and ran straight into Jared. He froze like a deer in the headlights, the air knocked out of his chest like someone had socked him in the stomach. "Jared... you're – you're here." Act natural, he told himself over and over again, almost becoming a chant inside his head. Jared licked his lips, scanning over his best friend like a hungry animal. He'd smelled it so many times before that he could pick it up instantly. "You're sweating like a dog, Jen." Jensen coughed, and tried to come up with a witty response.

 

Jared laughed through his nose, cutting him a break."Was Danneel here or something, man?" His puppy dog eyes moved to the bruise on his neck. Jensen cleared his throat and shifted in his suit, moving the collar so it hid the mark. "Uh, yea. She stopped by. We had a romp in the hay over there." He forced out a laugh. Jared nodded slow, smirking.

 

Jensen knew that Jared didn't believe him, because he knew better than anyone that what he had with Danneel wasn't love. It wasn't even something close to love. Jensen also knew that when Jared looked over at Katie walking away, and caught her smoothing out the wrinkles in her dress, that he would ask him about it later that night.