Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2011-04-20
Completed:
2011-04-22
Words:
14,868
Chapters:
7/7
Kudos:
5
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
163

Forbidden

Summary:

Nothing ever seems to go right for the Winchester boys. There's always something there holding them back in all three forms. Physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Author's notes: This was my VERY FIRST Wincest story so don't be too rough on me :P
It's not really in chapters but I'll put it up in pieces to draw it out some...sorry

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text


Author's notes: piece number 1!!


“Come on, Sammy. We have to leave,” Dean called from the Impala.

 

“Dick,” I mumbled under my breath. I handed the bill to the cashier and took the bag from him before turning and walking to the car.

 

Dean smiled and watched me get in. “You’re awfully slow for someone so big.”

 

I frowned at him and threw the little apple pie package at him. He is such an ass.

 

“So what did you get?” He asked as he turned on the car. A rumble rolled through the car and felt good under my legs.

 

“A Dr. Pepper and some chips, and here’s your coke,” I told him, handing the bottle to my brother.

 

Dean nodded and pulled out of the parking spot. Jerking to the side, he sped the car down the old road. I put the empty bag in between us for trash and opened the bag of Lays I got. Out of the corner of my eye I watched Dean shove the pie in his mouth like he hadn’t eating in months, though it had only been a few hours. I popped a chip in my mouth and chewed quietly, turning my head to look out the window.

 

Dean turned up the volume of his 80’s hits so that it blared loudly. I’m sure the cute little farm girl on the side of the road heard the music.

 

“So Sammy, where are we going next?” My brother asked suddenly. He slapped my thigh and left his hand there.

 

I felt my face get hot and I pushed his hand away, “Bobby’s house. Dad’s going to meet us there.”

 

“He is?”

 

I nodded and smiled, “Yep.”

 

Throwing another chip into my mouth, I closed my eyes and let my head hang back. Dean sang along to Bon Jovi as he drove. Sometime between then and Black Sabbath, I managed to fall asleep.

 

 

His face. His body. His lips. I longed to touch him.

**“Sammy,” He whispered, pulling me to him.

His lips found mine and a rush of heat flew through me. He groaned and rubbed his thigh between my legs. My heartbeat sped up and I pulled his soft hair.

“Dean, please,” I moaned quietly.

Dean pulled off his shirt and lay against me, our skin meeting. I kissed him, letting my tongue twirl with his.

“Sammy,” He said. “Sammy.”**

 

 

“Sammy. Sam?” Dean’s loud voice came ringing into my ears.

 

I jerked my head up to see Dean staring at me. The car was parked and I could tell we were at Bobby’s. Did I sleep the whole time?

 

“Dude, Sam, are you okay?” Dean asked quietly, watching my eyes.

 

I nodded, “Yeah, just really tired. Killing demons isn’t easy, you know.”

 

He smiled and pulled the keys out of the ignition, “Don’t I know it.”

 

I smiled and watched him open the door and climb out of the Impala. I was still kind of shaken from the dream. Had I really just dreamt about fucking my brother? My big brother? I shook my head and opened the door. Jogging to catch up with Dean, I saw Bobby step out of the door with a beer in his hand.

 

“Hey, Bobby!” Dean called out, waving his hand.

 

Bobby chuckled, “Hey there boys. Get your asses inside now. I don’t want all the AC to get out.”

 

I grinned and walked up the steps into the house. It

looked the same, books sprawled out everywhere, devil’s traps on doorways and ceilings, and a nicely stocked fridge.

 

“How you boys been?” Bobby asked, fixing his hat.

 

“Pretty good. How about you, Bobby? Any good demons lately?” Dean asked happily.

 

Bobby shook his head. “I’m too old and too smart. They don’t mess with me.”

 

I laughed and hugged him. “Hey, Bobby.”

 

“Hey kid. How you been holding up?” He asked.

 

I shrugged. “Having to deal with Dean? As good as I could be.” I grinned widely.

 

“Hey!” Dean complained from the couch.

 

I laughed and Bobby threw a stray towel at him. Dean caught it and tossed it next to him. Walking to the chair by the desk, I stretched my arms out. Bobby walked into the kitchen and I heard the fridge open.

 

“Having to deal with me, Sam I save your ass like, everyday,” Dean said sarcastically.

 

I laughed again and looked at my brother, “But that’s like, your job.”

 

Dean huffed and shifted to lean back a little bit. I watched him stretch his legs out and my eyes traced from his shoe to his face, craving the sight even more. I felt a sudden tightness in my jeans and sat up quickly, closing my eyes and shaking my head.

 

“Here,” Bobby said, holding out beers to Dean and me. I grabbed mine and took a long swig, trying to calm myself back down.

 

“When’s Dad going to be here?” Dean asked.

 

“Soon,” Bobby told him, sitting on the arm of the couch.

 

I closed my eyes and sighed. Pictures of Dean flashed in front of me. His smile, his face, his body. I could see my dream creep into my vision as well. The way his tongue just barely touched his lip made a shiver run down to my stomach.

 

“Sam?” Dean said loudly.

 

My eyes flew open and I saw my brother and Bobby watching me from the couch. I sat up and felt the tightness in my jeans again.

 

“Are you okay, Sammy? You’ve been all tired and dazed for awhile,” Dean asked, standing up and walking to me.

 

I stood up and backed away from my brother, “I’m just tired. Hey Bobby, do you mind if I crash for awhile?” I looked at him.

 

Bobby nodded and watched me. I looked back at Dean and saw the straight face he had on, but the pain was showing in his eyes.

 

I waved to them and walked to the back staircase and to the bedroom. Shutting the door behind me, I sighed and fell onto the bed, closing my eyes. Stupid me. Why have I been having such weird feelings lately? Dean is my brother and I’m fantasizing about him. What is wrong with me?

 

“Sam?” Dean’s soft voice came from the door.

 

I sighed and sat up, “Yeah?”

 

Dean opened the door and watched me. I smiled weakly and looked away.

 

“Sammy, what’s wrong?” He asked me.

 

“I’m fine,” I said, shaking my head. “I’m just tired.”

 

Dean walked over to me and grabbed my chin, pulling my face up. “Lies, Sam. I know you. I’ve known you your whole life. You are tired but that isn’t all.”

 

I looked up into my big brother’s eyes. The moss colored circles shined above me. He was so beautiful.

 

“Sam, answer me. What’s wrong?” Dean let go of my chin and held my face in his hands softly, like he was holding a baby.

 

It was too sweet. They way he held my face was too gentle. His eyes were too beautiful. I blinked and stood up. Dean’s hands dropped to my shoulders and he looked up at me.

 

“Dean,” I tried to say, but couldn’t.

 

“No, no. Tell me, Sammy,” My brother mumbled.

 

I looked down at him, holding my breath. I wanted so badly to just lower my head and kiss him but knew he wouldn’t react in a good way.

 

Dean tilted his chin up as if to taunt me. I smiled and leaned down just a little.

 

“Dean! Sam! Get your asses down here!” A loud, familiar voice rang from downstairs.

 

I pulled my head back up and Dean dropped his hands.

 

“Dad,” Dean said, smiling widely.

 

He turned and ran down the stairs. I followed him, just slower. Dad was standing in the kitchen with a beer in his hand next to Bobby.

 

“Hey boys,” The third Winchester said, grinning.

Dean walked up to him and hugged him tightly. Dad hugged his oldest son back, still smiling.

 

“Hey, Dean. You been taking care of your brother?” Dad asked him.

 

I scoffed. “I’m not a little kid anymore, Dad.”

Dad and Dean let go of each other and Dean turned to frown at me. I looked at Dad, not sure if I should be angry or happy.

 

“Hello, Sammy,” Dad said quietly, watching me.

 

I nodded and looked down. Dean sighed and turned to face Dad.

 

“Sam’s all tired and moody. Sorry, Dad,” He told him, turning back to look at me.

 

“Yeah, I’m tired. I’m just going to go back upstairs,” I said.

 

Dean’s eyes dropped and Dad nodded. Bobby just sighed as I turned around and walked up the stairs. I trudged to the room and slammed the door. Dad seemed just as happy to see me as I was to see him. Not at all.

 

I sat down on the edge of the bed and let my head fall into my hands. Why was I so messed up right now? I shook my head and squeezed my eyes shut. A lump in my throat threatened to break me. Sucking in a shaky breath, I felt a hot tear drop onto my fingers. The tear was like opening a flood gate, and I shook viciously.

 

“Dean,” I whispered between gasps. “Dean, Dean, Dean.”

The door flung open and I jerked up in surprise. My older brother was standing in the doorway, eyes red and lips quivering.

 

“Sammy,” He mumbled.

 

The lump in my throat jumped and tears fell down my cheeks. Dean stepped into the room and shut the door behind him. I dropped my arms and held myself, like if I squeezed enough the tears would stop.

 

“Sammy, please,” Dean whispered. “Please don’t cry.”

He walked to the side of the bed and sat beside me. His strong arms were quickly thrown around me and he hugged me close. I leaned into his chest and let my head fall onto his shoulder.

 

Dean lifted an arm up to stroke my cheek until I calmed down. Only then did he let go and look me in the eye.

 

“Sam, what’s wrong?” Dean asked quietly.

 

I dropped my eyes, only to get my chin pulled up to look back at him.

 

“Answer me,” He growled.

 

I swallowed and pulled my chin away from his hand and looked back at him. “Dean,” I mumbled, reaching up to twirl my fingers into his hair.

 

Dean’s eyes seared into mine, the green almost glowing against the slight brown of his hair. He pulled his hand back up to my face, wiping away a stray tear. He smiled slightly, before bringing his finger to his lips, kissing away the salty drop.

 

“Dean,” I said again, my body shaking still. I wanted to kiss those lips.

 

“Shhh,” My brother whispered before leaning towards me, kissing my forehead.

 

My eyes fell closed and I savored the feeling of Dean’s soft, wet lips on my cold skin. My grip tightened in his hair and I pulled him closer.

 

Dean pulled away and wrapped his hands around my neck like he used to when we were little. My own arms wound around his chest and we lay down, holding each other. Dean always smelled good to me. Like leather and orange and coffee, an intoxicating blend to me. I took a deep breath of Dean and settled down against my brother.

 

“Love you, Sammy,” Dean mumbled.

 

I sniffed. “Love you too, Dean.”