Actions

Work Header

Rescue Me

Summary:

ew620ytdw20uv0mfntn3.jpg
Summary: Jeff is caught up with the mafia, and in order to get him to pay what he owes, the head honcho, Christain Kane and his lover Steve Carlson, kidnap Jeff's little brother, Jared. However, as soon as Jared is kidnapped, Gerald hires ex FBI agent turned PI Jensen Ackles to get him back. Now, Jensen and Jared are both targeted as Jensen desperately tries to keep Jared alive. Of course, it doesn't help that Jared argues with him about everything and refuses to follow simple instructions. Jensen's never dealt with someone so stubborn, and he's not sure how to handle it. After all, Jensen hasn't communicated with anyone as much as he forced to communicate with Jared since his break up with Misha, so his people skills are a little rusty. But maybe Jared is just what Jensen needs to break down the wall he's built around his heart.

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Author's notes: A/N: This plot was given to me by FireVixen, who asked for a fic where Jared was kidnapped and Jensen had to rescue him. Hope you like it, hun! Also, a huge thank you to orvida and tornknees for being such awesome betas! And another huge thank you to bt_kady for the wonderful banner she made for me, and lightthesparks for allowing us to use her lovely manip of Jensen and Jared. Thank you all so much!

And yes, this does say character death, but it's minor. Not either of the boys!

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

His face tingled with pain that felt as though someone was jabbing little needles into his cheek repeatedly in rapid succession as he allowed his head to loll backwards. A note to the wise would be to not piss off the man in charge of watching you while your captors are fucking each other's brains out. The end result is a punch to the face and possibly worse depending on the person watching you. Feeling hands grabbing at his shirt, he knew he was in for much worse than the one slap he'd gotten.

 

"Oh, you better hope your daddy isn't too sick of bailing out your idiot brother every time he gets himself caught up in some mess," the blonde-haired man who had been assigned 'babysit the captive' duty snarled. "Because if he is, and he refuses to lend that punk ransom money to get you out of here, I'm going to take great pleasure in breaking you before I blow your pretty little head off." Smirking, he dragged his tongue over his lips, his hands holding Jared's T-shirt loosening before one fell away completely.

 

Jared frowned as the man, Chad he thought, released his shirt with one hand instead of both. He was pretty sure Chad was going to hit him again, however, what really happened was so much worse than getting punched. Chad's hand was on his chest and slowly sliding down his torso. As the hand slid lower, Jared frowned deeper, whimpering softly when the hand reached for the button of his jeans. Wiggling in the chair as much as his bindings would allow, Jared ordered, "What are you--? No! Don't touch me!"

 

Quickly, Chad clapped his hand over Jared's mouth, using his other hand to grab the bandana that was tied around Jared's neck that had been used as a gag before Chris wanted it off so they could talk. Now though, Chris was done talking to Jared, and Chad wanted a little time with the organ in Jared's pants without having to hear Jared whining about it.

 

Once the gag was placed in Jared's mouth again, Chad pulled him close by this T-shirt once more, lips pressing against Jared's and the gag. "Chris said I can't kill you," he whispered, his voice low and husky. "But he never said anything about me having a little bit of fun with you. So, come on, Jared, let's have a little fun." His hand moved back to Jared's crotch, squeezing him through his jeans. "Your brother's always compliant. Are you gonna be a good little slut like Jeff was?"

 

His words of protest were muffled behind the gag as Jared struggled against his bindings in his attempt to get away from Chad. He wasn't Jeff, and he was going to do everything in his power to make sure this didn't happen to him. The chair started moving, but it didn't make a difference when Chad caught on to what he was doing and straddled Jared's lap.

 

Grabbing Jared's jaw, Chad yanked his face upwards so that he could look at him. "Are you trying to get away from me, sweet thing?" he snarled, pulling Jared in for another kiss, biting at his upper lip that wasn't covered by the make-shift gag. It had been so long since he'd had a good fuck, and Jared was ripe for the picking in his opinion. After all, when he had Jeff those few times it had been some of the best sex of his life , and Jared looked like he could have a good time in the sack, too. Chad was more than willing to test that theory.

 

The hand on his face moved down to his hip once more, Chad's free hand grabbing at Jared's T-shirt and forcing the fabric upwards, revealing the fastenings of Jared's jeans. "Almost there, sweet thing," Chad breathed in his ear, letting Jared know that he was going to get the jeans off him and have his way with him whether he wanted it or not. He was in control here, and there was nothing Jared could do about it.

 

Just as Chad was about to pop the button on Jared's jeans, he was hit from behind, causing him to slump forward against Jared's body, out cold.

 

Jared, who had squeezed his eyes tightly closed so he wouldn't have to see what Chad was doing to him, popped his eyes open when he felt the heavy weight of Chad's upper body collapse onto him. When he saw the new face standing over him however, he wasn't sure if he wanted to chance it or wake Chad back up and let them duel it out.

 

It wasn't the way the man looked, per se, it was more the fact there was now a gun being pointed at his face again that was worrying him. The man himself was actually quite attractive.

 

Reaching for the gag in Jared's mouth, the new male pulled it free. "Are you Jared?" he asked, walking around the chair and grabbing hold of Jared's hands. Seeing the younger male nod, he sliced trough the ropes, effectively freeing Jared. "I'm Jensen. I was hired by your father to get you out of here." Taking Jared's elbow, Jensen practically tipped him out of the chair, walking at a fast pace to get out of the house.

 

When Jared opened his mouth to speak, Jensen slapped his hand over his mouth, eyes darting towards the stairs where he heard a door opening. "Don't say a word," he breathed, jade green orbs boring into champagne hazel. "I was hired to get you out of here and that's what I intend to do. In order to do that, you need to keep your mouth shut and follow orders. Don't ask questions and don't hesitate. If I tell you to do something, you do it. Got it?" He removed his hand when Jared nodded, eyes darting towards the stairs once more before he all but shoved Jared out the door.

 

Jared's hands shot out in front of him when he was shoved, luckily catching himself before he fell on his face. Once he had righted himself, Jared glared at the male who thought he was some kind of bad child who couldn't follow instructions. He wasn't an invalid and he didn't appreciate getting pushed around like some kind of toy. Of course, before he could say anything, the man, Jansen or whatever his name was, decided that Jared wasn't walking fast enough and grabbed his arm, forcing him to move faster. And damn, this guy had a grip!

 

Again, Jared was shoved, only this time into the car, and it was really starting to piss him off. Once his supposed rescuer was in the car, Jared turned his angry gaze to him. "You know, I don't appreciate you pushing me around and treating me like--"

 

"Hey Jared," Jensen started, peeling out of the lot he'd parked his car in, "I don't really care about your feelings right now. I'm not here to be your therapist, or your friend. My job is to get you back to your family in one piece."

 

Jared rolled his eyes as he listened to Jensen talking, knowing that the sooner he got home the better. The longer he had to stay with this man the more he wanted to take the guy's gun and shoot him in the head. It was like Jensen grew up in a cave and had no idea how to interact with actual human beings. Needless to say, Jared was quiet the rest of the ride.

 

Well, he was quiet until he noticed Jensen had his cell phone out and was texting while driving. "What are you doing?! You're going to wreck and kill us!" Jared exclaimed, eyes wide as he looked at the man responsible for his life at the moment.

 

"Calm down, I know what I'm doing!" Jensen ordered, flipping the phone closed, obviously pissed off about something. "Dammit," he muttered under his breath, eyes ticking over to Jared. Taking a hard right, Jensen explained, "There's been a change of plans. I gotta get you somewhere safe for a little while."

 

Jared's hand shot out to his side and wrapped around the "oh shit" bar in an attempt to stay in his seat while being subjected to Jensen's awful driving. A frown came to Jared's face when Jensen told him he needed to get him somewhere safe for a while, however, wondering what the hell that was supposed to mean. "And my house isn't safe?" he asked, confused champagne hazel orbs staring at Jensen in hopes of getting some answers. "What do you mean somewhere safe? Is there something going on at my house?!"

 

Turning onto a dirt road just outside a small cottage-type home, Jensen eased his car into a secluded area where it would be be hidden by bushes and trees before cutting the engine. "What did I tell you when I first got you?" he asked, shouldering the door open. "Don't ask questions. Now c'mon, I don't have all day."

 

Without even waiting to see if Jared was following, Jensen made his way into the house, walked to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. Needless to say, he was not happy about this little situation. He had been hired to get the kid back and then take him home. Not babysit him while his damn brother tried to sort everything out! Jensen wasn't a fucking babysitter, and he had more important things to do than sit around and make sure some rich, spoiled brat got pampered. Contrary to popular belief, Jensen did have a life.

 

As a matter of fact, he had plans tonight. Sure, it wasn't anything that would seem important to anyone else, but it was important to him. He was going to the bar down the street and getting wasted because today was a day that he'd rather not think about. Or, that was what he'd been planning on doing until he was slapped with this job. So much for some alone time.

 

The door closed, signaling that Jared was in the house. "Get in here. And stay away from the windows." He was relieved that Jared actually listened, hoping that the kid was finally getting it through his head that it was either Jensen's way or the highway. There were no two ways about it; Jensen knew what he was talking about, and he operated the way he did because it was in the best interest for the civilian he was dealing with at the given moment.

 

Slowly, Jensen leaned forward in his chair, eyes searching Jared's face. God, he was just a kid. The way the mafia worked was just not something Jensen would ever believe. Going after family members or close friends when they should just attack the person they're trying to hurt? It just seemed a little cowardly to Jensen. Then again, what did he know.

 

"Here's the deal, kid," he started, licking his lips. "Turns out, you're going to be staying with me for a little while. Just until your brother deals with some issues he's having with those men who took you and then you're free to leave. Until then, you follow the rules." Counting with his fingers, Jensen recited, "Don't ask questions. Do what I tell you to when I tell you to. If there's trouble, you stay out of my way and let me handle it. We don't have to get along, but if there's a situation, we will be working together. And by working together, I mean I'll be shooting and you'll be hiding somewhere. Got it."

 

Every word that came out of Jensen's mouth made Jared less and less eager to stay here with him. He was still treating him like he was a child, or worse, some fragile wimp who couldn't defend himself. Well, he wasn't about to stand for that. And the whole don't ask questions and just do as you're told wasn't working for him either. "No, I don't 'got it.'" he argued, frowning at the older male. "I'm not going to let you boss me around like I'm some kind of...abused housewife, or something. I'm a person, and I'm entitled to a little freedom. It's my right. And if I want to ask a damn question, you better believe I'm going to ask a question!"

 

The corner of Jensen's lips quirked up a bit as Jared spoke. The kid had spunk, Jensen would give him that. If anything, he would be an entertaining house guest. Besides, just because Jared asked questions didn't mean Jensen had to answer them, and more often than not, he was going to use his right to plead the fifth and not answer anything Jared was asking. He didn't like answering questions, which was why his rule was in place to begin with. And if Jared had a problem with that, Jensen didn't care. After all, Jared was only going to be here a few days, if that.

 

"There's only one bedroom and it's mine. You can have the couch or you can sleep on the floor. Personally, I don't care where you sleep as long as it's in the house somewhere," Jensen continued, acting as though Jared had never spoken. "I'm up at five thirty every morning and if I wake you up, you're just going to have to deal with it. And if you snore, I suggest you sleep far away from my room because I will not put up with it."

 

Standing, giving his back a nice stretch in the process, Jensen started walking towards the kitchen. "You hungry, kid?" he asked, checking the door to make sure it was locked. It wasn't. They were going to have to work on that.

 

Jared followed Jensen's example and stood, following after him, a frown on his face when Jensen locked the door. "It's Jared," he muttered. "Not 'kid.' My name's Jared. I'm not a kid." He was almost twenty-one, so in his mind, he'd passed the stage of "kid" over three years ago. As a matter of fact, he hadn't even liked being called 'kid' in his teenage years, so he sure as hell didn't want to be called "kid" when he was nearly of legal drinking age. "And yes, I could eat."

 

Again, Jensen felt a smile forming at his lips when Jared mouthed off about being called "kid." Really, it was nothing against Jared personally. Jensen called everyone a kid. But if Jared didn't like it, then he supposed he could refrain from using the name. "All right, Jared," Jensen started, pulling the fridge open, "what kind of food do you want? I have TV dinners of all kinds."

 

His nose wrinkled at the idea of eating a TV dinner. It wasn't that he was some snot-nosed rich kid who had a professional cook make his meals, or anything, but a TV dinner wasn't even food. It was...well, he wasn't sure what it was, but it wasn't food. "Or...we could order a pizza," Jared suggested, his tone a little more hopeful than he had intended it to be.

 

"No," Jensen answered, shaking his head. "I don't want anyone knowing where you are aside from you, me and your father. It's too dangerous. They could find you again."

 

Jared scoffed when Jensen spoke, rolling his eyes. "It's a pizza delivery guy. I doubt he's going to run back to some mob boss and squeal about my whereabouts."

 

"You'd be surprised how many ties the mafia has in this town," Jensen assured him, closing the fridge, another beer in hand. "So forget it. It's either TV dinner or eat snack food. I have plenty of potato chips."

 

"Are you serious?" Jared whined, brows knit in disbelief. "Come on Jensen, I'm hungry for some real food. They didn't feed me properly during the three days they had me, and now I'm starting to feel it." Rolling his eyes, he walked over to Jensen's fridge, opening it and pulling out a beer for himself. "I mean, if you're so worried about someone finding out where I am, just go pick it up. The pizza doesn't have to be delivery. You can drive in there and pick it up yourself, you know."

 

Before Jared had a chance to open the beer bottle, Jensen took it from him, putting it back in the fridge as he shook his head once more. "What part of I don't want anyone to know where you are were you unclear on? Even if I went in there, someone could see you and follow us back here." Closing the fridge, he turned back to Jared, thrusting his index finger towards him. "And don't touch my beer. You're not legal yet."

 

Again, Jared rolled his eyes, leaning back against the counter, arms crossed over his chest. "Well no one said you had to take me. And they won't know you have anything to do with me. You can just go, get the pizza and then come back."

 

"No, Jared," Jensen argued, frowning at the other male. It wasn't that hard of a concept to understand. "I'm not letting you out of my sight. As long as you're under my watch, I got you in my line of vision at all times, you hear me?"

 

Jared scoffed at that, turning so that he was once again facing Jensen. "Do you want me to sleep in the same room as you too, ya control freak?!" he spat, the muscle in his jaw twitching. This was going to be a long few days if they couldn't even manage to agree on what to do as far as food went.

 

Making an annoyed face, Jensen shot back, "Don't be ridiculous. I can't watch you when I'm sleeping anyway. And this isn't up for debate. So either eat the damn TV dinners, or eat the potato chips!"

 

Not giving Jared a chance to retaliate, Jensen turned on his heel and walked back into the living room, eyes rolling once again when he heard Jared yell that he didn't have him in his line of sight when his back was turned to him. Sighing, he plopped down into his chair, pinching the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger. This was going to be a long few days.