Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2010-10-08
Completed:
2011-04-02
Words:
37,726
Chapters:
15/15
Kudos:
1
Hits:
65

002 - Angel in my pocket

Summary:

Book Two. Expanding the saga containing the new Angel in the neighborhood. Hunting mythological creatures this episode. Usual mix of craziness, coupled with a little kink, drama, all the good stuff.

Review please, good or bad, they help me out a lot as to how to get some of my stuff under control. Thanks Folks!

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Authors Note:

This story follows closely on the foot prints of the longer piece called “Tremors” in which Sam is the victim of a cruel blow to the head, Theo, an angel is brought into the picture towards the end of this story and if you would like back story on him I strongly suggest you put this story on the back burner a moment and go read “Tremors”. By the way my most special thanks to “Writing_in_secret” for the idea of Bobby giving the couple a trailer in the back of his lot. And giving me permission to play with that story tool. If however you are good with the boys having an Angel roommate, who just happens to be their new houseboy, read on, I think you’ll enjoy the ride; the boys certainly do, did, and will.

 

Story:

Sam Winchester entered their trailer followed closely by his four legged medic alert dog, Rusty, when he heard a low moaning coming from the direction of their bedroom. Curious he made his way back there and stuck his head around the door, still hearing the moaning, he noticed the bedroom was empty but the sound was coming from the master’s bathroom, Sam walked over and stuck his head around that door to see his brother Dean in a bath that was pretty much up to the rim of the tub and was letting off steam like it was on a rolling boil.

 

“Hi” Sam said jovially. “Did you decide to see what a lobster feels when dropped into a pot?”

“Nope” Dean cracked his eyes open, “While you’ve been at the library researching the data of the week with regards to demon activity that is spread out now, thanks to us. I have been spending the last 6 hours of my day under the hood of a Shelby GT and the Impala teaching our errant houseboy some basic mechanics.”

“As a result of all that bending you’re whacked. Your getting’ old.” Sam with a wicked smile.

“Fuck you. I’m just sore from all the bending.” Dean said guardedly. Sam entered the bath and sat down on the toilet across from the tub. Rusty came in a heeled perfectly by him looking quizzically at the human in the steaming water.

“You’ve been doing more than just bending. I know that moan, it’s the one you make after doing some heavy lifting where your back muscles tell on you.” Sam noted and then dipped a finger in the water. “Well not boiling but I could drop a few tea bags in a brew a cup easy enough.” Sam finished, Sam laughed, Rusty woofed, and Dean scowled.

“Oh shut up,” Dean griped. “It’s amazing how a dog can be so continually happy when the rest of us are in misery.”

“Maybe because he don’t wallow in the misery.” Sam shot back.

“Wallow this.” Dean said extending his middle finger. Sam didn’t waste a moment, he was on his knees by the tub and sucking on the finger, biting and twirling his tongue around it. When he pulled off grinning, Dean was bracing himself in the tub his soldier at full attention.

“Damn it but you give good finger.” Dean said with a gasp.

“Now what’s the real problem with your back?” Sam asked looking at him intently.

 

Dean gave him a sour look and valiantly attempted to avoid any specific questions about what he had really be doing all afternoon, the last thing he wanted to tell Sam was that his back and legs for that matter were sore from man-handling a transmission out of one junker and installing in the Shelby. But nope with the look on Sam’s face he may as well come clean with his doings, otherwise he would just pin down Theo, to find out the specifics. Among his other many and varied talents Theo had an eidetic memory, photographic if you will.

 

“Okay, maybe Theo and I installed a transmission in the Shelby.” Dean said guardedly.

“Okay, maybe I’m fixing dinner tonight because a) you certainly are not up to standing on your feet that long right now, b) it’d serve you right for doing something like that without a third hand here, and c) Bobby’s coming over from the house to visit and I invited him to dinner. Don’t worry I’m not about to unload a tofu dish on him.” Sam paused a moment in thought, “Let me check the refrigerator, but I think we have a deer roast I can do something with. I seem to remember setting it out the other day to thaw so it should be ready for me to work my magic on.”

Dean rolled his eyes and lazily splashed at Sam who got up from the throne and opened the cold water tap on the vanity sink filled the cup and turned to Dean grinning wickedly. Then pretending to have mercy he turned and made to pour out the cup when as he got it tipped to the right position he whirled it at Dean. The left in a quick sprint and a lot of laughter and one each service dog woofing in his wake.

 

In the kitchen Sam had his “kiss the cook” apron on and was massaging the roast with some rosemary and preparing to stuff some garlic cloves in it along with adding a pint of a stout beer they had in the fridge to the mix. Rusty sat by looking hopefully at the roast. Sam reached into the cupboard and pulled out a dog bone for him. That made it pretty damn all right for the dog. Sam then put the pan into a hot oven as he heard the door open and heard the joyous voice of Theo call, “Mom I’m home!”

 

“Hey Theo.” Dean said sticking his head around the corner to where the sweaty looking teenager, looking as in appearing of the age of a teenager, sprinted and gave Sam a kiss the Sam was pushing him away, “Shower, now.”

Theo held up his arms, “Aw don’t I even rate a hug?” He said with mock seriousness.

“You rate a swat on the ass, get into the shower.” Theo started down the hall then stuck his head back around to the kitchen.

“Can I get the swat on the ass later as well sir?”

“SHOWER!” Sam ordered with less than mock seriousness. “My God, no one told me angel sweat was like human. Just damn.” He got out some salad fixings out and started to prepare a salad to marinade in some of his special dressing. At the same time he pulled out four of the huge potatoes from the bin and lay then in the sink to wash. It was about then that he saw Dean coming from the other end of their dwelling toweling off still but modestly covered in a terry cloth bathrobe.

 

“Did I hear Theo?”

“You did, he’s hitting the shower right now.”

“I was going to ask if you had any luck with your research today.” Dean did ask now.

“Actually yes, I turned up four cases of strange behavioral patterns in four separate arrests in Bend, Oregon. Seems like there’s four cases of mutilation.” Sam said chopping veggies for salad fixings.

“Could be your garden variety sicko.” Dean offered.

“That would be great but how many sicko’s do you know that would take a heart with them after they murder their victims. Plus what has the police baffled is that there are no footprints into or out of the scene but there are directional blood drops at the scenes.” Sam said quietly.

“This sounds like a little more information than what you would normally gain from basic newspapers.” Dean noted.

“Well maybe I hacked the database of the Oregon Crime Lab and got some data. After all I have friends who have friends.” Sam said benignly.

“So long as you don’t leave a data trail.” Dean said. “Okay so we have a killer who is extremely light on the toes that relishes in taking the heart of the victim.”

“Yep, classic monster in the closet scenario,” Sam laughed, “I’m still not forgetting the 9mm dad gave me when I mentioned that when I was 10.”

Then Sam leaned against the countertop and looked at Dean, “The weird thing about all these cases aside from no prints in or out of the area, is that at least according to the autopsy results, ‘the thoracic cavity appears to have been ripped open by something with three claws.’ And at one site there was a serious amount of scat around the body.”

 

Dean shook his head and thought for several long minutes about this and finally gave up on it. “It’s no good, we gotta go up there and check this one out.”

“Figured you say that so it’s a good thing I insisted on keeping our duffle bags, Theo’s bag ready to go.” Sam said and then thinking for a long minute and shook his head.

“What?” Dean asked.

“It’s nothing, just me.” Sam said noncommittally.

“Then it’s important to me, what’s up?” Dean asked now amused but concerned by Sam’s reticence.

“You’re gonna think I’ve gone as far girly as I can go.” Sam said now grumphing a bit and retreating into working at the sink with the vegetables.

“You think you’ve done gone and become the sub in our relationship? Is that it.” Dean asked and when he noticed the flush creeping up Sam’s neck he nodded, “Yep, it is, and no I don’t think it’s that girly, I think that you’ve taken on a lot of the onetime typical roles of a housewife, but I’m not nor ever will consider you my sub. We are equal partners in everything and switch partners in the bedroom.”

“Sorry I just got thinking about that today when I was at the library, saw a young couple come in, obviously partners, and one was so girly it made my teeth ache.” Sam said.

“You’re not that girly, just enough.” Dean said walking over and hugging Sam from behind. “You are and always be the more important person in my life.”

“So what am I sir, chopped chicken?” Theo’s voice sounded from the hall.

“No you’re important but Sam was here first.” Dean said seriously. Theo came into the kitchen and looked abject.

“Sorry sir, I didn’t mean that the way it sounded, I was actually going for humour though I’m still learning what you view as humour.” He said coming into view, well most of his naked form coming into view. He knelt down and rough-housed a bit with Rusty then looking back at his partners, stood up.

 

Dean ruffled Theo’s still wet hair and grinned, “Lad I will have to train you in the art of Dean Winchester humour 101.”

“Oh Gods Dean, you think he’s old enough!” Sam said with mock seriousness.

Theo thought for a moment before speaking and looked at Sam and then over to Dean, “May I give my perspective?”

“Sure.” Sam said guardedly.

“Well, you Sam do fulfill the object role of a house wife; however, your culture has turned the word into a degradation of status. The lady or lady’s role player in the family is the most important part of the family structure under the roof. She or He is in charge of making the house a home, of seeing that everyone’s needs are met while accepting that his or her own needs made seem to be secondary which they aren’t, that’s where the job of the husband or alpha male, Dean, comes into play. It is his responsibility to provide in such a manner that the wife wants for nothing to make his/her job go easier. And it is the duty of the husband to make that job run as smoothly as possible by handling all the external problems while he/she handles all the internal situations. You both play an intensely vital role in a union, what happens in the bedroom is up for grabs, there the partners are on equal footing unless they choose to be dominant and submissive. In my opinion you are equally matched. Sam is par excellence in research and keeping the partnership working smoothly, Dean is par excellence is coordinating the physical aspects and keeping that part of the partnership working smoothly. Am I making any sense or am I just bumping my gums as Bobby would say?” Theo said finishing.

 

Both Sam and Dean were slightly slack jawed by the definition as Theo described. They both stepped forward and hugged in a group. Then Dean backed off, “Ok girly moment over. Me gotta go find some testosterone to roll in.”

“Oh God help us.” Sam said in his flippant manner. “The monster is loose again.” Then he kissed Theo who gasped slightly in surprise. “That was a very good answer, thank you, I may be the wife but you did emphasize the importance of the roles.” Sam sighed and went back to work finishing up the salad, “It’s just sad that society has perverted the roles as being dominant and submissive.”

 

“No sir, actually that was Paul or rather St. Paul who screwed that up. He was the one who suggested all the rules and regulations regarding a woman’s place in the home, and he created the attitude that became the derogatory line pattern of thought for as early as 6th Century man to fall back on. There was a time when the woman of the house or whoever kept the house had more legal recourse and power than the male or husband did.”

“Well go legal recourse Dean or we’ll never have him civilized in time for supper.”

“Aye aye sir.” Theo gave him a mock salute then disappeared around the corner

 

Dean was found in the bedroom just started to get dressed he turned around when he heard the bounding lope of Theo.

“Yes?” Dean asked carefully.

“Nothing sir, just wondering if there was anything you needed after that intense girly moment.”

“Well a knock down drag out moment would help me remember I’m a man.” Dean said seriously.

Theo was all seriousness now himself as he walked into the room and over to Dean. “You are a man, an incredibly handsome and sexy man who’s just uncomfortable about the same sex exhibiting opposite sex activity or actions. That’s all. You are a man who I love to fuck and whom I love to have fucking me.”

Dean reached up and touched Theo’s face, “and you are an incredibly good looking young man with a lot of experience to go with your years but you still seem to be learning things every day. I think I love that sparkle I see in your eyes when you learn something new the most.” He hugged Theo permitting himself that much of a lapse, “Go assure my Sasquatch brother that I’ll be okay, and Theo, I’m cool with whatever y’all want. Now go get dressed we have company coming.”