Actions

Work Header

Jensen's senior year

Summary:

Jensen is your average high school student. Jared is a newly educated teacher, Jensens arts teacher. Chad is Jensen's best friend, Danneel is Chad's girlfriend, Chris and Steve are the cute couple and Michael's just there to mock and have fun.
This is the way Chad would tell their story.

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Author's notes: I am really new at this, but I am trying. English is not my first language, so if there is any grammar or spelling errors, I am sorry.
Also, it's all fiction. Nothing is real.

Some things may be changed after a while, like the title and the characters. It's a fic in writing, and far from done.

Chapter 1: Prologue

Chapter Text


Author's notes: Again, I am new at this, and it's a working project.


Jensen is your average high school student. He is smart, good-looking with a killer smile. He has great friends, plays on the school’s soccer team, lives with both of his parents.. He has a no girlfriend though… Sure, he has been out on dates as every teenager, but something just hasn’t clicked. You see, Jensen is already in a relationship.

 

But, this unknown person isn’t just anybody. This is the person that gets Jensen through his bad days, who punishes the bullies that bully him, the person who no one can know about… Except a few, very important people.

 

As Chris and Steve. And Danneell. But she only knows because she made Jensen tell her or she would spell his secret to the whole school that Jensen’s gay. (I know, because I’m her boyfriend and his best friend. My name is Chad, and I’m the one telling this story.) Yes, out of the closet to his parents, his friends, but not to the entire school. He’s got just one year left after all..

 

So, this mysterious person you’ve heard about is a guy. And not just any guy, but according to Jensen, ”the bestest guy in this entire universe”. Yeah. He is tall. Like, freakishly tall. He has nice brown hear, which Jensen loves locking his fingers in. He has hazel brown eyes. He has a good looking body, with nice abs and arms. He’s strong. He is really smart..

 

He is also four years older than Jensen. Just finished College, just gotten his first job. Not that it pays so well, but he gets to spend time with Jensen every day. You gotten it now?

 

His name is Jared Padalecki… Funny, he has the same name as the Arts teacher… Wait a minute! Oh yes.

 

Jensen Ackles is dating a teacher. A male teacher, too. And they’re both really in love, it’s really sickening. Jensen’s always talking about him or talking to him and… We’re kind of tired of it now, me, Tom and Mike. Chris and Steve just think it’s cute, because they’re gay too. And they’re almost as bad as Jensen and Jared.

 

So are you sure you wanna keep reading this story? ’Cause it’s gonna have a lot of love-sappy-kissing-between-guys-scenes, just an FYI…

 

But if you’re sure, just keep on reading. It’s not gonna be detailed – of course there’s gonna be details, just not that kind of details.. They are actually quite quiet about their love life.. Jared and Jensen are anyway. You can hear Chris and Steve from the other side of the street!

 

But yeah, I’m gonna keep writing this stuff, telling the rest of the world about Jared and Jensen’s sappy romance, which is our ordinary, quite boring everyday-life..