Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2010-01-02
Completed:
2010-01-18
Words:
4,677
Chapters:
6/6
Kudos:
5
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
248

Forbidden Lust

Summary:

Forbidden Lust

Prologue

Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles have just landed the roles of Sam and Dean Winchester in Supernatural. They both have girlfriends and happy families, but this unknown force seems to be bringing Jared and Jensen closer. Could it be possible that the things that they hunt on screen are in reality off screen? Or is it the natural force that brings two people closer together? Let’s face it; Jared and Jensen have chemistry on screen…and eventually off.

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Author's notes: This is the first story that I've written since I've joined this forum. I've read some great stories on this website so far and I hope that I can write just as good. If you don't like this story tell me, if you do like it, however, please tell your friends. Any criticism is welcomed. :-)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1- "Hit and Run"

Chapter Text


Author's notes: Yeah...hope everybody enjoys it. Let me know what you think.


Forbidden Lust

 

Chapter 1- Hit and Run

 

Jared was visibly shaken as he stood in the restroom. Even though he had been acting since he was 12 years old, every audition still made him a little nervous.

 

“Ok,” Jared tried to comfort himself. “There’s nothing to worry about. I know the script cover to cover. I’ve did this kind of stuff before.” He splashed his face with the cool water that had been running from the faucet.

 

The young actor walked from the bathroom into the hallway. His fast paced walk turned into a kind of jog as the time got closer and closer to the audition. As Jared was turning the corner, he bumped right into an older, slightly shorter man.

 

“Aw, man.” Jared apologized. “I’m so sorry about that.” Jared was picking up the papers he had knocked out of the older mans hands.

 

“Don’t worry about it.” The older man smiled. “You here for an audition?”

 

“Yeah.” Jared sighed. “Here’s your papers.”

 

Noticing the flushed look upon the younger boys face, the older man asked: “You look kinda nervous.”

 

“That obvious, huh?” Jared shrugged.

 

“To say the least.” The older man chuckled. “As a matter of fact, I just finished my audition.”

 

“How’d it go?”

 

“Great. I got the part.” The older man smiled with pride.

 

“Congrats.” Jared glanced at his watch. “Look, I hate to hit and run, but my audition is scheduled in like 45 seconds.”

 

“Break a leg.” The older man said. “By the way, what’s your name?”

 

“Jared Padalecki.” The young man extended his hand.

 

“Jensen Ackles.”

 

“Nice to meet you. Maybe I’ll see you around sometime.” Jared smiled a crooked grin.

 

Jared turned on his heel and proceeded to walk quickly down the hallway into his audition.