Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2009-10-18
Completed:
2009-11-14
Words:
27,450
Chapters:
3/3
Comments:
1
Kudos:
21
Bookmarks:
7
Hits:
403

Law's (officer) of Attracion

Summary:

Jensen is a very plain accountant on his way to a night with friends when he meets less plain Officer JAred Padalecki, who takes him for a spin......

It's officially a multi-chapter story, people... hope you enjoy

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Author's notes: I read a story about Jared being a Texas Ranger and after I read it I felt the undeniable need to write Cop!Jared porn... gratuitous use of handcufs. also in the very, very beginning traces of non/dub-con, very mild... almost non existent.

Chapter 1: Pt1: Cop and Plea

Chapter Text


Author's notes: This is a one-shot for now but I have some sequel material floating around in the back of my head, should this part be a major success I might be convinced to write a sequel... or two ;P.

I hope you guys enjoy.... mostly porn with a little bit of plot thrown in there to paste it together.


“Fuck, I'm gonna be so damn late” Jensen muttered as he impatiently rapped his knuckles on the dash while waiting for the light to turn green.

 

He was on his way to a night with the boys, once a week Chris had everyone over for a game of poker a couple of beers and snacks and this time he had left his house too late and now he was too late.

 

It was dark outside but he had the windows open to let in the warm Texas air as his music blared from the speakers while he sped along the highway.

 

He was driving along a quiet highway and he hadn't encountered another vehicle in the last five minutes, it was still a 15 minute drive to Chris' so he punched the gas.

 

Jensen startled when he heard a wail and blue and red lights flashed in his rearview mirror “oh come on!” he exclaimed exasperated “just what I fucking needed, an overzealous cop who needs to fill his ticket quota for the night”.

 

He turned the car towards the side and pulled up into one of the side roads so that if there would be another car coming by he wouldn't be hindered by Jensen's car.

 

The motorcycle cop parked his bike right behind Jensen's car and turned off the bike emersing himself in total darkness “fucking figures” Jensen muttered as he rummaged through his dash to find his license and registration.

 

Jensen could see the man approaching in his rearview mirror and he could see the man was tall, even after he'd dumped the helmet on the seat of the bike and he rolled down the window of his car “what seems to be the problem, officer?” he asked as the man stopped next to the driver’s side door.

 

“License and registration please” A deep voice ordered while the man held out his hand to take the documents, Jensen handed them over without hesitation “here you go officer”.

 

It was silent for a few moments before the cop spoke again “do you have any idea how fast you were going, Mr. Ackles?” the cop asked and Jensen sighed, why did all these cops act like morons “I would guess a little faster than is allowed on this particular stretch of road” he quipped.

 

“Oh...” The cop noted unimpressed “I think I caught myself a smartass” and he lifted the handle of the door “please get out of the car Mr. Ackles” he said and took a step back so Jensen could get out of the car.

 

Jensen was starting to get annoyed and wished the cop would just give him the damn ticket so he could be on his way to Chris' and he muttered his discontent with the situation.

 

When he got out of the car he finally got a good look of the cop due to the light now emanating from the car and damn, he thought, the man was gorgeous.

 

Not only was he freakishly tall like Jensen had guessed, but the sharp jaw and catlike eyes in a face framed by ruffled brow curls was incredibly handsome, that and the man seemed to be built like a freaking tree, tall and broad.

 

“You were going eighty in a sixty zone.... wanna explain why you think you're so special that you can ignore the speed limits?” And the man quirked a brow as he wrote something down on a paper pad.

 

Jensen rolled his eyes figuring this was just another cop who felt like he needed to show his authority “I apologize” Jensen said sarcastically “it's won't happen again.... you may give me my ticket now”.

 

Narrow eyes focused on him and Jensen involuntarily backed up against his car “are you disrespecting an officer of the law, son?” the man asked and Jensen felt the need to snort since the man looked at least a few years younger than he was “no sir” he said noncommittally.

 

He waited for the cop to finish looking through his papers “if you don't mind, I'm in kind of a hurry” Jensen said irritated that the man was keeping him from his Friday night poker game “got some friends waiting for me”.

 

“Hands behind your back and spread your legs” The cop ordered and Jensen's eyes grew wide “you want me to what?” he asked as he narrowed his eyes to the cop “I didn't do anything that warrants an arrest” he said.

 

The cop growled and forcefully twisted Jensen around before he pushed Jensen into the backseat door “you resisting an officer, son?” he grunted “not real smart, now hands behind you back and spread.those.legs”.

 

Jensen gingerly did as he was told, looking over his shoulder to see what the cop was doing when he felt the cold 'snick' of metal closing around his wrists “what's your name, cop?” he asked furious “I wanna know what name to tell my lawyer”.

 

The cop chuckled and pressed his body flush to Jensen's back “Name's Jared Padalecki” he said and brushed his nose along Jensen's neck “and trust me.... when I'm done with you, your lawyer is gonna be the last thing on your mind”.

 

A booted foot kicked Jensen's legs apart and he felt the hard bulge of the cop's cock press against the firm swell of his ass “so cops are in the business of raping people, who woulda thought” and he struggled against the car and the cop’s hard body.

 

The cop, Jared, growled in his ear, hot breath fanning across Jensen's skin “hmmm” Jared murmured “I don't rape.... rape is when the other person doesn't want to” and he chuckled low in Jensen's ear “give me a couple of minutes and I promise you, you'll want it”.

 

Jensen bucked off the car in attempt to shake Jared off but the tall man just pressed closer and two huge hands came around his waist to grip his hipbones in a firm hold “I'm not even gay” Jensen lied “why would you even think that?” Jensen snapped as he tried to wriggle out of Jared's tight hold.

 

The tall man smiled against his skin and cupped his cock through his pants and Jensen cursed when he could feel himself get hard under Jared's attention “let's just say I have a keen sense of observation”.

 

“You're fucking full of yourself” Jensen growled and Jared laughed low and dangerous “hmmm, if this was a porn movie” Jared noted “then my next line would have been 'baby, you're the one that's gonna be full of me' but I'm not Jeff Stryker and you're definitely not some little twink”.

 

Jensen yelped when he felt a hand slip in the front of his jeans “what the hell are you doing” Jensen hissed as he wriggled in Jared's grip “get your fucking hands off of me”.

 

The cop smirked against the hot skin of Jensen's neck and shook his head “I think not” he retorted but pulled his hand out of Jensen's pants none the less, eliciting a relieved sigh from the shorter man.

 

Jared pulled the keys for the cuffs from his pocket and slipped it off of one of Jensen's wrists “lift your hands above your head” Jared ordered and when Jensen didn't comply quickly enough to Jared's liking the tall man forced Jensen's hands up and pulled the shorter mans shirt off his body, flinging it to the ground with an impatient gesture.

 

The cop proceeded to lift Jensen’s hands and shoved them towards the top of the car, then he tugged the loose cuff through the bar on top of the cars roof and he slipped it back around Jensen's wrist.

 

Now the shorter man was cuffed to the bar on top of the car's roof, forcing his arms up into the air and all he could do now was grip the bar with his hands for support when those clever hands slipped back into his jeans, this time behind him.

 

Jared growled when he felt smooth and silky skin stretched across the firm globes of Jensen's ass “hmmm, with a bubble butt like that” Jared praised “you have to be gay” and he licked a hot path up Jensen's neck to his ear before he sucked the lobe into his mouth “would be such a waist on a straight man”.

 

Despite the cops cocky attitude and overall asshole-y ness Jensen couldn't deny that the man had a very, very talented mouth as he felt a hot tongue on his skin and sharp teeth teasing his earlobe.

 

One of Jared's hands slipped to the front and wormed itself back into his pants, feeling Jared's long fingers close around his cock had him bucking into the tall man's grasp “Jesus” he bit out and flushed red at Jared's smug chuckle and he was glad the dark hid him from Jared's eyes.

 

“Still not gay?” Jared teased and sucked a bruise into Jensen's neck while his fingers stroked Jensen's cock “such a shame.... I could show you how good it could be” Jared teased.

 

Jensen let out an indignant squeak when he felt nimble fingers unbuckle his belt and open his pants “there” Jared sighed satisfied “much better” and slipped his hand back in, now having more room to maneuver then he did a few moments ago.

 

Jensen gritted his teeth and tried not to moan out loud when Jared went to work on his cock “pretty cock too” Jared muttered “nice and thick.... wanna feel mine?” he teased and pulled away for a second to unbuckle the belt of his tan pants and shoved them down around his ankles before he did the same to Jensen's pants.

 

The shorter man yelped when he felt the hard length of Jared's erection against his bare ass “what the hell” he squeaked as he tried to wriggle free.

 

Jared growled and pressed his cock deeper in between Jensen's cheeks “fuck...” he muttered “baby, if you don't want this then that's the wrong way to go about it” and he ground into the perfect plump ass in front of him.

 

The tall man slicked a finger with spit and dipped it between Jensen's cheeks “hmmm, so tight” he mumbled as he slicked the tight ring with his saliva and chuckled low when he felt Jensen twitch and push his ass back ever so slightly.

 

Jensen's breath hitched when he felt that slick finger tease his entrance and he cursed himself for getting hard, Jared's touches and caresses were getting to him and he wished the man would leave him indifferent but when Jared pressed the tip of his finger in he couldn't help but utter a groan of appreciation at the slight burn.

 

Jared smirked at the shorter man's reaction and he placed his mouth right beside Jensen's ear “last chance, baby” Jared whispered hotly “yes; I do whatever I want with you, no; I get back on my bike and you'll never see me again”.

 

There was a heavy pause for a moment as Jensen thought about the cops offer “yes” the word was soft but spoken with determination and a mere second after he found Jared's lips on his and an insistent tongue in his mouth.

 

“Spread your legs wider” Jared ordered but his voice had gone softer and his hands gentler as they pulled at Jensen's hips to get them into the desired position “good boy” and he traced the shell of Jensen's ear with his tongue, eliciting a shiver form the man.

 

Jensen tilted his head to the side and canted it up to beg Jared for another kiss, the man was an amazing kisser and he groaned when he felt Jared's tongue claim his once more and he jangled the cuffs because he wanted to bury his hands in those soft looking locks.

 

“hmmm, no” Jared teased “those are staying on for as long as I want them on you” and he licked Jensen's bottom lip “knew you swung my way” he growled “too fucking pretty” and he nipped and sucked at Jensen's mouth.

 

The shorter man felt tremors of desire wreck his body as Jared's finger slipped in deeper and deeper until the palm of Jared's hand was flush against his ass “too bad that we don't have anything” Jared said with disappointment evident in his voice “but I didn't exactly foresee who I would be pulling over this beautiful evening”.

 

Jensen muttered a word and Jared's eyes widened “what was that?” not really expecting Jensen to tell him that but the shorter man lifted his head so his mouth was next to Jared's ear “dash” he grunted “lube... condoms”.

 

The smirk that covered Jared's face made Jensen whimper with want, the deep dimples and those white teeth and he pushed his ass back against Jared's hand “you pussy-ing out now?” he questioned.

 

That seemed to pull Jared out of his musings and Jensen whined at the loss of the finger in his ass when Jared stepped back and leaned into the car, giving Jensen the time to admire the man's gorgeous ass and body.

 

Jared came back with a small tube of lube and a condom in his hand “did you expect to get pulled over by a .... Persistent cop this evening or was it just wishful thinking on your part?” Jared asked as he uncapped the tube and poured a small amount on his fingers.

 

“Ex” Jensen muttered “Ex liked outdoor.... oohhh” He groaned when he felt a finger slick with lube slide deep into him, shutting him up effectively.

 

Jared panted into Jensen's neck “ex, huh?” he questioned and licked the shorter man's neck “why ex?” and Jensen pushed his ass back on Jared's finger “he... oh, he ch... cheated on me” Jensen let out a deep growl when he felt a second finger enter him “said I wasn't, fuck yess... wasn't enough”.

 

The tall man growled in anger and caught Jensen's lips in a fierce kiss as he curled his fingers into the shorter man's prostate, pulling a keening sound from Jensen's throat “trust me, baby” he muttered into the kiss “you're enough, you're more than enough, you're fucking perfect”.

 

Jensen moaned and pushed his ass down on Jared's probing fingers, trying to get the digits to brush that spot inside him once more “perfect ass, perfect mouth.... smartass” and Jared chuckled “what more could a man want” Jensen clenched his ass around Jared’s finger and Jared growled “okay... maybe that”.

 

They chuckled and Jared slowly pulled his fingers out of Jensen's ass “gonna make you feel so good... have you work off that ticket” and he tore the condom packet open with his teeth, taking the slick rubber to his cock and rolling it down his ample length.

 

Once more he coated his fingers with lube and slipped them into the loosened entrance of Jensen's body “feel good?” Jared asked, wanting to make sure he didn't hurt the man when he slipped in.

 

Jensen nodded his head and rocked his ass back on Jared's fingers “you, I'm good” he growled “come on, just do it”.

 

Jared knew he couldn't refuse a request like that and he pulled his fingers free, wiping them on his pants and grasped his cock in his hand before placing it at the tight ring of muscle “you look so fucking good” Jared muttered when he slipped the head in “feel so tight”.

 

The shorter man keened low in his throat at the stretch and burn of his ass when Jared slowly slipped inside “easy, baby” Jared muttered as he grabbed Jensen's hips to steady the man “you're so good, so, so good” and he nipped at Jensen's shoulder.

 

When the tall man was completely in he took a moment so Jensen could get used to the size of his cock “I'm in” Jared whispered and he curled his fingers around Jensen's hips, feeling the bones beneath silky skin “you feel amazing”.

 

Jensen let out a breathless chuckle and pressed his ass “you're not that bad yourself” he joked and smiled at Jared's chuckle “smartass” Jared scolded warmly.

 

The cop firmed his grip on Jensen's hips “hold on to the car” Jared warned and he started to thrust into Jensen, a slow, hard and dirty rhythm that had Jensen's body and the car shaking with their force.

 

When the strength of Jared's thrusts became too much for Jensen to take he sagged his entire body against the car for support “Jesus Christ” he muttered as Jared's cock slammed into his prostate “harder” he choked out and rested his head back on Jared's shoulder.

 

Jared slipped his hands around Jensen's waist and grabbed his cock in a firm grip “oh my...” Jensen breathed when Jared started a hard rhythm on his cock, jerking him while he was slamming into him from behind.

 

The little grunts and moans Jared was uttering beside his ear were driving Jensen closer and closer to the edge, the feel of Jared's hand around his cock and his other splayed across his stomach, fingers trembling with need and lust as he slid his cock in and out of Jensen's ass.

 

Both of them were grunting and crying out in pleasure as their release came closer and closer, both men muttering each other’s names and licking and biting at any skin they could reach “wanna feel you come” Jared growled “wanna feel you come apart on your car.... make you remember me, what we did this night”.

 

Jensen's body was shaking with Jared's thrusts, his ass was throbbing from taking the pounding slams of Jared's cock through the tight ring and his skin was reddened where Jared's nails had scratched him, Jensen had the feeling that he was going to remember this night for a long time, whether he came on his car or not.

 

Jared's rhythm faltered and the tall man uttered a curse from between clenched teeth “come on, baby” Jared ordered while the hand on Jensen's cock sped up “come for me, let it all go”.

 

The keening from the shorter man turned desperate and needy when the hand on his dick and the cock up his ass pushed him to the edge and then shoved him over it with a loud cry.

 

Jensen shook and shuddered while he came all across the shiny black side of his truck, staining the side of his car with his own release.

 

The cop felt the ring of muscle twitch around his cock and felt the warm wetness of Jensen's release coat his hand “fucking hell” he bit out and he pulled out of Jensen.

 

Jensen wanted to protest because Jared hadn’t come yet but then he heart the slap of a condom being removed, Jared growled and cursed and came all over Jensen's ass, painting the pale flesh with his seed.

 

The warm stickiness shot against his skin and Jensen let out an indignant squeak at the sensation, the come dripping down his ass through the crease of his cheeks and down his thighs.

 

Jared chuckled at the sound Jensen made and used the head of his cock to smear his release across those pale cheeks “you look so good all marked up like that” Jared muttered and he milked the last bit of come from his cock before he tucked it back in his pants.

 

The night’s air was cool on his exposed ass and Jensen really wanted to cover himself up but his hands were still cuffed to the car.

 

Jared chuckled and placed the keys on the roof of the car, right next to Jensen's hand “thanks, Jensen” Jared said and placed a soft peck on Jensen's cheek “it was a pleasure meeting you” and he grinned against the sweaty skin of Jensen's neck.

 

Jensen stood there in stupefied amazement as he heard Jared walk back to his car and put on his helmet “hey” he protested, but the tall man started up the engine of the bike and straddled the machine, with a nonchalant waive of his hand he kicked the bike into gear and drove off.

 

“Asshole!” Jensen called after him and a few more choice words left his lips before he struggled to get his fingers around the keys to the cuffs “fucking piece of shit, good for nothing...” Jensen muttered as he clumsily tried to get the cuffs off.

 

It was harder than one would think due to the position of his hands and he just prayed he wouldn't drop the keys because standing there, in the middle of nowhere with his bare ass, painted in a strangers come, wasn't really how he wanted to be found.

 

He sighed a breath of relief when the cuffs slipped open and he rubbed the sore skin of his wrists for a few moments before pulling out of his musings and pulled his pants up around his waist, scrunching his nose as the material of his boxers clung to his come soaked skin “fucking ..... Arrgg!” he cried out in angry frustration.

 

He picked up his shirt and papers that Jared had thrown on the ground, in the back of his mind he wondered where the lube was but Jared had probably discarded it after use so he forgot about it and got into his truck, wincing when the wetness in his boxers was pressed into his skin “should sue the motherfucker” he muttered as he started the car.

 

He looked over his shoulder to see if there was any oncoming traffic but he should have known there wasn't since Jared just got though fucking him and all that time there hadn't been another car on the road.

 

He drove to Chris' place and sat outside the house for fifteen minutes, just thinking about what just had happened, normally he wasn't the type of guy to just fuck a stranger but Jared seemed to have some kind of power over him that just threw him.

 

He pulled himself together and got out of the car “fuck, I need a clean pair of underwear” he grumbled when he felt the stickiness on his ass once more.

 

Jensen locked the car and walked over to the front door and rang the bell, a short man with longish brown hair opened the door “Jensen” the man said “it's about fucking time” and he pulled Jensen into a hug.

 

“Hey Chris” Jensen replied with a big smile “sorry about being late, I got... pulled over” he said as his smile faded lightly “some asshole cop wanting to show his authority” and Jensen stepped into the house.

 

They moved to the living room where Mike and Steve were waiting “hey man” Mike said as he got up to pull Jensen into a hug and Steve did the same after Mike pulled away “good to see you” Steve said as he slapped Jensen on the shoulders.

 

A beer was offered and Jensen took a few greedy swigs before putting it down on the table “you won't believe the night I've had” he said and he sat down on one of the chair surrounding the poker table.

 

“So, tell us all about it” Chris said as he sat down and started shuffling the cards “because you better have a good fucking reason to be late for this” and he dealt each man a hand.

 

Jensen took another swig “I got pulled over by a cop, he cuffed me to my car and then fucked me until I couldn't breathe”.

 

Choking was heard and a few drops of beer flew across the table when the three men sputtered and gasped “you what now?” Mike asked as he carefully placed his beer on the table.

 

Jensen smirked at their reactions “I was speeding so this cop pulled me over” he explained “he asked for my papers and then made me get out of the car, he used his cuffs to fasten me to the top-bar and then he proceeded to fuck the living hell outta me.... consensual, I have to add”.

 

The three men looked at him as if he'd lost all his marbles and Jensen picked at the label on his bottle “you let some gross cop fuck you?” Steve asked and shook his head “dude, I know Tommy fucked with your head but you're worth more than some ‘little, fat, doughnut-eating, beer-belly, disgusting’ cop”.

 

Jensen chuckled and took another swig “I agree” he said and Mike gave him a confused glare “that's why I let myself get fucked by a ‘six foot five, ripped as hell, fucking gorgeous’ cop” and he snorted “with a dick that would even give Mike's unhinging jaw a run for its money”.

 

Mike spluttered some more “so the reason you're late is because you got fucked up the ass by some hung stud?” Chris asked and then smiled “way to go, Jenny” and he slapped the blushing man on the shoulder “it's about damn time you stop mopin' around because of that sorry bastard Welling”.

 

Steve came back to the table after grabbing another round of beers “this deserves a toast” he joked and teasingly pinched Jensen's arm “to Jenny and his hung cop” they raised their bottles and took a swig.

 

They played a game and Chris got out the snacks “dig in boys” he said as he put away the cards “let's get ready for the movie” and he got up to move the beers and snacks to the coffee table in front of the two large sofa's.

 

Jensen, Mike and Steve helped him “so that buddy of yours is coming over?” Steve asked and Jensen lifted his head “you got someone coming over?” he asked as he sank down into the couch and sipped his bear “who?”

 

Chris chuckled “curious bastard” he said “you'll see, just a buddy from work, man” and Jensen chuckled “I didn't know accountants had buddies at work, thought you were the only remotely sane one”.

 

The long haired man chuckled and sank down onto the other sofa next to Steve “I am man, this bastard is crazy as fuck, but he's a blast to be around”.

 

The bell rang and Chris got up “speak of the devil” he said and he moved to open the door to the other man.

 

Jensen heard voices in the hall and Mike, Steve and he waited patiently for the new arrival to come into the room “hey guys” a man Jensen had never seen walked into the room and shook all their hands “good to meet you, I'm Chad” and Jensen shook his head “Jensen” he said after Steve and Mike had introduced himself.

 

“I was supposed to be here sooner but I brought a friend and this asshole had to change because he came home late from work” Chad said as he took the beer Steve offered him and he sat down on the far end of the sofa Jensen was on.

 

Chris walked into the room followed by another man “That and I needed a shower” a familiar deep voice said “I stank like hell, hard...” and the man chuckled “hard day at work”.

 

Jensen's jaw dropped as he saw the man behind Chris, he stood tall and his floppy hair fell into his face, the man smiled as he brushed the locks out of his eyes “so it's my fault”.

 

Jared walked over to Steve and Mike and shook their hands “Jared Padalecki, nice to meet you” he said and exchanged some pleasantries with them before he moved over to where Jensen was sitting.

 

The shorter man looked into the cop’s eyes but the smile on Jared's face didn't waiver “Jared Padalecki” he said and held out his hand “pleasure” and the smile turned hot and teasing.

 

Jensen swallowed and shook Jared's hand “Jensen Ackles” he replied and hastily pulled his hand back when he felt the spark of heat along his spine “it’s uhm ... n… nice to meet you” he stammered, his jaw dropping further when Jared sat down right next to him.

 

Chris popped a DVD into the system and sat in between Steve and Mike “ok” he said “I picked and we're watching .....” he flipped the cover of the DVD to read the title “Saw three” he said and placed the cover back on the table before he reached for his beer.

 

“Chad” Chris said “turn off the light, would ya” and Chad snorted “who the hell do you think I am bitch, you're fucking slave” he joked “you get off your fat ass and turn off the light”.

 

Jared got off the sofa and walked over to the light switch “I'll do it, you bunch of pussies” he said and flicked the switch, immersing the room in black before the image on the TV lit the room a little.

 

The tall man walked back over to the couch and he used the cover of darkness and the fact that the other men were distracted by the TV to sit closer to Jensen, their sides and legs pressing together sending hot sparks through Jensen's body.

 

Jensen tried to ignore the tall man next to him and he focused on the gory movie, knowing that if he'd look at Jared he wouldn't be able to look away because the man looked amazing in his tight jeans and shirt, muscles bulging and soft skin peeking out underneath.

 

As the movie proceeded Jared scooted closer and closer to Jensen making it harder for the other man to focus on the movie.

 

About half an hour in Jensen nearly jumped as Jared did the yawn and stretch, making sure his arm came to rest on the back of the couch and practically around Jensen's shoulder, Jensen stiffened but relaxed when Jared just kept his arm on the couch and tried nothing else.

 

After a few minutes he felt the soft caress of Jared's fingers stroking along the sensitive skin of the back of his neck, caressing and teasing the hair in the nape of his neck, thumb slipping behind his ear to stroke the soft skin there and Jensen's breath hitched.

 

It seemed that what happened out on that road wasn't a onetime experience, Jensen's body still reacted strongly to Jared while he thought that after the way Jared had treated him that he could at least fake disinterest in the tall man but he had no such luck.

 

Jensen tried to ignore the sensations coursing through his veins, the fact that his skin was burning where Jared touched him even when they were separated by clothes.

 

The tall man kept stroking his skin and kept finding new spots that made Jensen shiver, from the corner of his eyes he could see a smug smile on Jared's face but the feel of Jared's fingers on his skin kept him from calling the man out on it.

 

After a few more minutes Jensen felt Jared shift and a hand found his way up his leg, resting high on Jensen's thigh near his quickly swelling cock.

 

Jensen wanted to turn towards Jared and ask the man what the fuck did he think he was doing but before he had the chance he felt wet heat along the shell of his ear and he involuntarily closed his eyes as his breath hitched.

 

Soft lips and a hot tongue continued to play with Jensen's ear and he forgot where he was when he felt Jared cupping him through his jeans “oohhh” Jensen sighed softly as Jared applied a steady pressure to his groin.

 

Jared's hand was now massaging the back of Jensen's neck and he moaned softly, forgetting that he was in a room full of other people.

 

Neither of them noticed the movie being paused and four pair of wide eyes on them, Jensen couldn't think, couldn't move with Jared's hands and tongue on him and without thinking he lifted his hand and clasped the back of Jared's neck, fingers tangling in the soft locks as Jared slammed their mouths together.

 

Jared's thumb was underneath Jensen's jaw, tipping the shorter man's head up into the kiss while Jared's other hand was moving in slow circles in his lap “uhhn” Jensen moaned softly as Jared dipped his tongue into Jensen's mouth.

 

Jensen's hand tightened on Jared's neck and he buried his fingers further into the cop’s hair and answered the kiss with just as much passion and want as Jared was putting into it.

 

The tall man growled and grabbed Jensen by his hips “fuck” he muttered and he proceeded to manhandle Jensen so the shorter man was straddling Jared's lap before he pressed their mouths back together and slipped his tongue back into the intoxicating heat of Jensen's mouth.

 

Jared's hands slipped down Jensen's back and he cupped the firm ass in his large palms while he licked and bit at Jensen mouth and the man's plush lips.

 

Both of the men startled and pulled back when a throat was cleared quite loudly and Jensen blushed and ducked his head when he realized what had happened and in front of who “your boy works fast, Chad” Chris noted dryly.

 

Chad eyes Jared with a surprised look on his face and rose an eyebrow to his friend “yeah, I'm just as surprised as you are to be honest” he confessed and smirked at Jared “wanna tell us something, Jay?” he asked his friend.

 

Jensen was eyeing his friends with a furious blush on his face but Jared's eyes were glued to Jensen, taking in the short man's face, the plush lips, rosy cheeks smattered with dozens of freckles and those amazing green eyes with black pupils, blown wide with lust.

 

His strong hands squeezed the firm cheeks of Jensen’s ass “we know each other through my work” Jared said mysteriously and he smirked at the man in his lap.

 

Chris frowned and placed his beer back on the table “and what kind of work do you do then?” he asked as he crossed his arms in front of his chest to wait for Jared’s answer.

 

The tall men turned to Chris and smiled “I’m a cop” he said and Mike snorted “what you do, Jenny” he teased “rob a bank” and Chris chuckled “yeah, what you….. Oh my GOD!” he exclaimed when the proverbial light bulb was lit above his head “this is THE cop?!”

 

Jared frowned and turned to Chris “who, what” he said confused “what co….” And his wide eyes turned to Jensen as a sly smile covered his face “you told them” he accused the other man smugly “guess I made a lasting impression then”.

 

Chad was switching his eyes form Jensen to Jared to Chris “okay, someone want to tell me what the fuck is going on here?” he asked exasperated “I mean…. Confused person here, please help”.

 

Mike nodded his head “I’m with Chad I have no idea why it matters why Jared is a cop…. Besides the fact that cops seems to be the theme of the…. Oh my FUCKING god!” Mike explained when the clue finally hit him and then he smirked at Jensen “you sly bastard”.

 

Steve’s eyes widened when he finally got on the wagon and he looked from Jared to Jensen “fuck me runnin’” he drawled “hey big Jay” and he turned to Jared “just let the rest of your law buddies know that if they should ever pull me over…. Not to even fucking try what you did to Jen, deal”.

 

Jared laughed out loud and grasped on tighter to the man in his lap when he felt Jensen trying to move away from him “trust me…. I’m pretty sure my colleagues don’t make a habit out of that” and he turned his gaze to Jensen, looking intently into green eyes “nor do I for that matter”.

 

“Fucking tell me what the fuck is going on, right the fuck now!” Chad screamed, hating that he was out of the loop “Jared!” he demanded and he grabbed his friends arm “why are you dry-fucking some guy you haven’t even known for over an hour and a half?”

 

The tall man chuckled and slowly moved Jensen to side beside him “remember how I was late this evening?” he asked and watched as Chad nodded his head “it’s because I pulled someone over, a guy was speeding” Chad nodded since he’d already heard Jared’s excuse for being late”.

 

“What’s that got to do… oh, you pulled over Jensen?” he asked and Jared nodded “kind of” he said and Chad frowned “what the hell do you mean ‘kind of’ what the hell?”

 

Jared looked over at Jensen for a second “I felt…. Attracted to Jensen” Jared confessed “he was gorgeous and a fucking smart-ass to boot” and he chuckled “I kinda taught him a lesson, cuffed him to his car and …..” he raised his brow suggestively.

 

“Oh my fucking ….. Sweet Peter on a Popsicle stick” Chad cried out “you fucked him?!”

 

Jensen blushed beet red and hid his face in his hands "oh my god, can you people please shut the fuck up” he cried out exasperated “please stop talking about my sexlife”.

 

Chad shook his head “dude, you let yourself get tied to a car and fucked out in the open by some stranger in a cop uniform….. You have no freaking right to be shy anymore” he said and pointed at Jared “you” he threatened and then smiled “you should have just told me you were late because you were getting some ass….. I’d totally let you off the hook”.

 

Jared smirked and got up off the couch “come with me?” he asked as he held out his hand for Jensen to take, the other man stared at it for a moment, not sure what to do but he reached out and twined his fingers with Jared’s.

 

“Chad” Jared said without taking his eyes off Jensen “you can get a cab home right” and he didn’t wait for the blond to reply “thanks man, see you tomorrow” and he looked Jensen over once more “or not” he concluded before he drug Jensen to the door.

 

“By Jenny” Chris screamed while he was laughing his ass of “see ya later” and Mike piped in “I’ll buy you an inflatable doughnut… auw” Jensen heard Mike cry out in pain “dude” Mike hissed in the distance “if the guy’s proportionate…. Jenny’s gonna need it”.

 

Jensen groaned and wondered for the umpteenth time where the hell he found those idiots and why he was friends with them before the cool air hit his skin and he was drug over to a bike.

 

Jared grabbed the two helmets that rested on the seat and handed one to Jensen “ever been on the back of a bike before?” Jared asked and smirked when Jensen shook his head “get on, hold on tight, don’t let go… don’t move too much” he said and he pulled Jensen behind him on the bike.

 

 

“Where do you live” Jared asked as he started the bike and Jensen told him his address and how to get there.

 

The ride to Jensen’s place went by too fast for Jensen’s liking, he was enjoying holding on to Jared like that, and his arms wrapped around Jared’s trim waist, hands resting on cut muscles and hard planes.

 

“We’re here” Jared said as an indication that Jensen could get off the bike, he did and he took off the helmet, taking a moment to try to get some shape back into his hair and he stretched to ease the ache in his muscles.

 

He hadn’t noticed Jared watching him until he felt warm hands slip under his shirt to palm his stomach then slipped his hands around Jensen’s waist to pull the shorter man closer to him “fuck, nearly came in my pants when I saw you sitting on that damn sofa” Jared muttered.

 

Jensen sighed and raised his arms wrapping them around Jared’s neck and allowing his head to tip back so Jared could lick and suck at his pulse point “how the … how did you even know… or was it a coincidence?” Jensen stammered.

 

Jared chuckled and grabbed Jensen’s ass while he pulled him closer “I didn’t know in advance… not for sure anyways, but you muttered something about going to Chris for a night of poker and when Chad told me he was going to a guys night with a colleague called Chris” he paused for a moment and smiled wickedly “it was too much of a coincidence and I just had to know”.

 

Lips found lips again when Jared kissed Jensen, licked and teased his way back into Jensen’s mouth “and it was the best decision ever” Jared commented “because no matter how hot sex against a car is” and he looked over Jensen’s body “I really can’t wait to get you naked in a bed so I can explore every goddamn inch of you”.

 

Jared drug Jensen to the front door of Jensen’s modest home and searched the shorter man’s pockets for the keys, taking the time to fondle Jensen and leave another hickey on the pale flesh of Jensen’s neck.

 

They struggled with the lock and Jared sighed in relief when the lock finally gave and he pushed Jensen into the house “I think I’ll forego the tour and prefer it if you’d just point me straight to the bedroom” Jared teased as he picked Jensen up, wrapping the older man’s legs around his waist.

 

A part of Jensen hated that, being carried like a little child, but the other part of him loved the feel of Jared’s body so close to his, the feel of those muscles and that hard cock and he clasped his hands around Jared’s impressive biceps “up the stairs, second door to the right” he muttered.

 

Jared moved through the house with ease, even though he had about another one-eighty to carry it seemed like it didn’t even register with the tall man as he climbed the stairs and pushed the door to Jensen’s room wide open.

 

Jensen let out a squeal when he was thrown onto the bed and Jared chuckled low in his throat before he covered the shorter man’s body with his “I’m gonna enjoy this” he muttered and caught Jensen’s mouth in another furious kiss.

 

Within no time Jared had taken off Jensen’s shoes, socks, pants and shirt and a smile crept up his face “going commando, baby” he teased and Jensen blushed scarlet red “my boxers were kind of gross after….” But he figured it would be best to stop talking.

 

Large hands slipped around his waist and cupped his ass “Jesus fuck” Jared growled when he felt the remnants of his own release still on Jensen’s soft skin.

 

The tall man got up and disappeared into the bathroom, after a few moments Jared re-emerged with a washcloth and he manhandled Jensen onto his stomach to clean the soft flesh of Jensen’s cheeks “there we go” and he placed small kisses on the swell of Jensen’s ass “all clean”.

 

Jared turned Jensen over again and discarded the cloth next to the bed “that’s so fucking hot” he muttered “knowing you sat there, for hours wearing my mark… feeling, remembering what I did to you”.

 

Jared covered Jensen’s body with his own and he kissed the shorter man until he felt his limbs trembling and he soothed the tremors from Jensen’s skin with soft caressed and touches while he licked and nibbled at the older man’s neck.

 

The only sound in the room was their panting and grunting, the occasional squeak for Jensen when Jared touched him somewhere unexpected.

 

Jensen kept one of his hands in Jared’s locks at all time, the feel of the silky strands wrapped around his fingers gave him a warm feeling deep in the pit of his stomach, after spending the entire evening fantasizing about fisting his hand in Jared’s hair he didn’t want to let go now he finally had the chance.

 

He used his other hand to squeeze Jared’s ass and caress every inch of tanned skin he could reach “fell so good, Jared” he muttered and arched his back so he was pressed closer to Jared’s warm body “I want it, please, I want it”.

 

Jared growled and shoved his hands down to Jensen’s ass, grinding his clothed groin into Jensen’s naked one “I’m gettin’ there, baby” he promised “I’m gettin’ there” and he pulled back so he could take off his shirt.

 

When he lowered his body again he moaned at the feel of Jensen’s smooth skin pressed against his own and he grabbed Jensen’s legs, wrapping the strong thighs around his waist “you’re so gorgeous” he muttered into soft skin and he rutted them together.

 

Jensen yanked Jared’s head towards him and claimed Jared’s lips for a bruising kiss, not showing any mercy he licked and sucked at Jared’s mouth while his fist tightened in the younger man’s locks “come on” Jensen muttered “come on, fuck me”.

 

Jared laughed and got up to take of his pants and boxers, he reached into the bedside table, where else would it be, and fished out a tube of lube and a condom “oh, I’m gonna” Jared promised and he pushed Jensen’s legs wider “gonna fuck you so good, baby, make you see stars”.

 

The tall man didn’t waste any time and he covered two fingers with the lube before slipping them between Jensen’s thighs, he felt around and moaned when he touched the ridge of the still slightly lose and puffy pucker “fuck, you’re still slick and open” Jared growled when he slipped his two fingers in “still loose from our fuck earlier”.

 

Jared pulled out his fingers and wiped them on the sheets “scoot up” he instructed and smiled predatory when Jensen crawled further up the bed “turn around” and Jensen hesitated for a moment “turn.around” Jared demanded.

 

Jensen did as he was told, he wanted to feel Jared inside him so badly and he mewled when he felt a pillow being shoved under his hips to lift his ass in the air “hmmm, such a pretty, pretty ass” Jared praised the older man before he straddled Jensen’s thighs from behind.

 

Jared ripped the condom from the packet and rolled it down his length, smoothing his hands down the shaft of his cock to make sure the rubber was on properly before he lubed his cock a little more.

 

Jensen’s hands were fisted in the sheets and his bubble-butt was up-turned towards Jared, the hole slick and red with lube and use and Jared couldn’t resist dipping his fingers in one last time before he spread the cheeks and pressed his cock against the ring of muscle.

 

“Wait” Jensen begged when he felt the hard tip of Jared’s cock near his hole “I wanna see you, I wanna be on my back” he pleaded.

 

He wanted to feel the heavy weight of Jared’s body on his chest and in between his thighs, he wanted to look into those hazel eyes and tangle his fingers in those soft curls, what he wanted was to be able to wrap his legs around Jared’s waist and stare into his eyes while they had sex, he wanted to have the idea that this was more than just a fuck for Jared.

 

Jensen never did a one night stand before and even though Jared fucked him before, it was still in the same night, Jensen never went home or took home men that he didn’t know and he’d only ever had sex with guys who he was in a relationship with.

 

That’s why this was so out of character for him, taking home a guy he hardly knew and letting him fuck him, so he wanted that little bit of intimacy, that small part of Jared that let him know that this meant something to Jared too, something more than just getting off together.

 

But the tall man just chuckled and pressed the head of his cock into Jensen’s willing body “this isn’t about seeing, this is about feeling” Jared muttered but he didn’t understand that for Jensen, being able to see him meant feeling to Jensen.

 

Jared grasped Jensen’s hips tightly and slammed into the tight hole, groaning with lust when his balls slapped against Jensen’s thighs “come on, baby” he muttered and positioned Jensen’s ass a bit higher “tilt that ass for me”.

 

Jensen shoved his ass back on Jared’s hard cock and moaned when the head grazed his prostate “hmm, harder” Jensen begged as he tried to find a better hold on the sheets, wishing it could be Jared that he could grip tight but he had to make do.

 

The position of his hips and the fact that his cock was pressing into the pillow had Jensen coming sooner than he had anticipated and he shot his load into the pillow “damn, baby” Jared muttered as he sank his teeth into Jensen’s shoulder “wanted you to wait for me”.

 

Jared sped up the motion of his hips, his cock pistoning in and out of Jensen’s used hole and his balls slapping against velvet thighs, the fact that he was straddling Jensen’s hips made the fit even tighter and after a few more harsh thrusts he pressed in as deep as he could and filled the condom with his come, wishing it could have been Jensen’s amazing ass that he was filling up.

 

Jared took a few moments to get his breathing under control, then he placed his fingers around the edge of the condom and pulled his softening cock out of the tight grip of Jensen’s ass “that was so fucking good, babe” Jared muttered as he tied off the used rubber.

 

Jensen’s breath was heaving and his ass was sore but he hadn’t felt this good in a long time, not this wanted and he turned around onto his back to smile at Jared “hmmm, I know” he sighed “fuck…. I’m gonna be sore for a week”.

 

The cop chuckled and stepped off the bed to search for his boxers “good” he commented “want you to remember me” and he pulled his boxers on before he went in search of the rest of his clothes.

 

Jensen frowned and sat up in bed “hey” he tried to get Jared’s attention “what are you doing?” he asked the younger man as he watched Jared pull his jeans on and slip the shirt over his head “come back to bed”.

 

Jared chuckled and shook his head while he sat down on the edge of the bed “now why would I need to do that?” he asked as he pulled on his shoes and tied the laces “I’m good, but even I can’t have sex that soon after” and he chuckled as if it was a great joke.

 

“No” Jensen said “but you could come back to bed and get some sleep…. I’ll make you pancakes in the morning” and he smiled at the younger man “I make the best pancakes you’ll ever eat” and he ran his hand up Jared’s muscular arm.

 

Jared pulled his arm away and stood up from the bed looking at Jensen “I don’t do that” he said and Jensen frowned “don’t do what” and he reached out for Jared again.

 

The cop lifted his brow and smirked “this was fun Jensen, but I gotta go” and he moved towards the hallway.

 

Jensen shot out of bed and wrapped the sheet around his waist, holding the edges close to his chest so he was covered as he hastened down the stairs to catch Jared before he left.

 

The younger man was already out the door and stood next to his bike on the driveway “don’t go” Jensen pleaded as he stood next to Jared, his bare feet getting cold from the stones of the driveway “you don’t have to go yet, I don’t mind” and he gave the cop his brightest smile.

 

Jared reached out and cupped Jensen’s jaw “but I do” he said and he pulled back before Jensen could reach out and grab the back of his neck.

 

The older man smiled insecurely “can I have your number?” he asked “or maybe I could give you mine, you already know where I live” and he tried to keep the smile on his face “please?”

 

Jared straddled his bike and put his helmet on before he started the engine “I don’t do dates, and I don’t do relationships….. I do one night stands” he said “it was just convenient that I met you twice this night, thanks for the great time, Jensen” he waved to the older man “have a nice life”.

 

The cop pulled away and maneuvered the bike to the street, he didn’t look back once before he kicked the bike into gear and sped off in the darkness.

 

Jensen watched as the taillight from Jared’s bike disappeared into the darkness and he felt a strange coldness settle in his chest, he pulled the sheets closer around his body and tiptoes through the wet grass back to the house.

 

His eyes kept gazing in the distance, hoping Jared changed his mind and came back for him but the road stayed dark and time ticked by and before he knew it he’d spend half an hour waiting in the chilly night air for a man he knew would never come back.

 

He closed the door behind him and padded back up the stairs to his bedroom, taking in the rumpled bed and the pillow forgotten in the middle of the bed he felt a pang of hurt in his chest at the easy way Jared had just left him.

 

He sat down on the edge of the bed and stared at the floor, the discarded condom lying on the plush carpet and Jensen felt sick to his stomach that he‘d let himself get used like that.