Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2009-10-01
Completed:
2010-02-21
Words:
20,219
Chapters:
9/9
Comments:
1
Kudos:
16
Bookmarks:
13
Hits:
483

Coffee cups and pink Underwear

Summary:

College AU*
Jared's had a huge girly crush on Jensen for a year now but for the life of him can't find his balls to go and speak to him. One morning he sweeps Jensen off his feet and there's no stopping it.

Jared's a spazzy and lovable giant. Jensen is hot (what else is new), Chad's a moron and a douche but we love him anyway. Tom's the voice of reason (though he has none of his own) Sophia rols her eyes and smacks Chad upside the head a lot. Mike's still bald and just as big a moron as Chad (though not a douche) and I cast Danneel as the wicked faghag of the west.

enjoy

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Author's notes: Ok so I felt the tingling need for a new story so I picked this idea and I'm running with it, no idea what the direction will be though. probbably lots of tension and wanting and denial, sex naturally ( it is one of my stories after all) and I'll see how it goes.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text


Author's notes: ok, my first attempt at this story. I always love the college Au's myself and hadn't written one for quite some time, so I felt the need again.

I hope you guys will like it, let me know if you do or don't so I'll know whether to keep going or nip this little brainfart right in the butt ;)


Chapter 1:

 

 

The sunlight filtered into the room and he scrunched his nose as the annoying light came across his face and decided to stay right in his eyes.

 

“Rise and shine, sonny boy” And before he knew there was a person bouncing up and down on the edge of his bed “time for little Jared to go to class”.

 

A brown mop of hair twisted on the pillow and with one forceful shove he pushed the person off his bed and heard the thump as he landed on the floor “ow, fuck” the voice complained “what the hell did I deserve to do that?”.

 

Jared lifted his head and rubbed the sleep from his eyes “you're waking me on a Tuesday... the day my classes start at noon and it's...” he glanced at his clock and cursed “fuck Chad, it's only eight... you deserve much worse that a bruised ass”.

 

Chad chuckled and sat down on the bed again “Jared, Jared, Jared” he singsonged “I happen to know a little piece of information that might interest you”.

 

A brow lifted and Jared swung his legs over the edge of the bed while he reached for a shirt “and what would that be?” he asked as he pulled the shirt over his head.

 

“He's back” And those few words were worth more than they should as Jared leapt out of bed “he is?” he asked as he started rummaging around in his closet “when?, did you see him, did you talk to him?” the questions were many and fast as he pulled out a pair of tight jeans and a shirt.

 

“Last night” Chad answered “Tommy says that he cut his hair” and Jared's head shot up “what?!” he exclaimed “I liked the longish hair” and he pouted.

 

Chad groaned and rubbed the bridge of his nose in frustration “would you listen to yourself?” he asked as he stood up and grabbed Jared's shoulders “you sound like a thirteen year old girl with her first crush”.

 

“You've seen him, right?” Jared asked “I mean, I know he's a year ahead of us, but you have seen him and you have eyes”.

 

Chad lifted his hand “there should be more to a guy than a pretty face, Jare” he said “should I remind you that you have been pining over this guy for the past year and still you've never been able to gather your ball from the floor and actually have a conversation with the guy”.

 

A snort and wave of his hand dismissed what Chad said and Jared ducked into the bathroom to take a shower and a shave “this year will be different, you'll see” he promised as he stepped under the spray of the shower.

 

Chad sat on his own bed and rolled his eyes “yes, this is the year that you're gonna stop yammering every time he gets within ten feet of you and you're gonna refrain from spazzing out when he smiles... even if it's not at you”.

 

“And you shouldn't say shit, Chad” Jared called out “you're the one coming in here and telling me that he's back, you my friend... are an enabler”.

 

Chad snorted “that's because it makes me feel good about myself to see you turn into a big puddle of goo.... it's purely selfish that I came here to tell you and it's not gonna be different this year, Jay” he added “you forget... I know you”.”

 

It was quiet for a little while as Jared washed himself and he came out into the bedroom in clean boxers “it is” he assured his friend “he broke up with Danneel... this time it's different”.

 

Chad didn't know whether to laugh or cry “Jay, you know I love you, you're like a brother to me... but like you said, he broke up with Danneel, who is a girl, as in NOT a GUY”.

 

Jared turned his hazel eyes to Chad and looked at him as if he was insane “I am privy to the information that Danneel is a girl, Chad” he said and he slipped into his jeans.

 

“Privy?” Chad asked and chuckled “you been watching Pride and Prejudice again or something” he quipped and tossed Jared's shirt in his direction.

 

Jared slipped into the shirt and reached for his sneaker as he sat down on the bed “the important thing is that he's single now.... Danneel wasn't what he was looking for... he just hasn't realized that what he IS looking for is six foot four or muscle”.

 

“And floppy hair and spazzy moves and a shit eating grin and...” He ducked and laughed when he saw Jared's pillow flying towards his head “shut up, you douche” Jared scolded friendly.

 

Chad sighed and followed Jared out the door of their dorm room “You suck ass, Padalecki” and Jared chuckled “not yet, but give me a while, I might convince him to let me do just that”.

 

There was a choking sound to his left “ok, that's disgusting... red-blooded straight American male here... TM fucking I, Jay” he complained as they left the building on their way to the cafeteria.

 

The cafeteria was bustling with activity and his hazel eyes eagerly scanned the room “oh my fucking god” he whispered as his eyes landed on the man he'd been looking for “he cut his hair.... it looks amazing”.

 

“What're we looking at” A tall man with dark hair stepped up to them and gazed over Jared's shoulder “Jensen Fucking Ackles.... what else is new” Chad said and clapped the man on his shoulder “how's life treating you, Tommy?” he asked.

 

“Well, Peter dumped my ass so at the moment it sucks” Tom said as he pushed Jared to a table so they could sit down.

 

Jared could hear Jensen's husky laugh drift over as he sank his teeth into a piece of toast “something tells me that due to Peter's absence there will be a significant decrease in the amount of sucking in your life, Tom” he said, not taking his eyes off Jensen.

 

“At least I have been sucked in the last month... something you can't say for yourself, Jay” Tom said a smirk on his face.

 

Jared frowned “dude, I'm not a monk” he said “I get my share ok, until Jensen is ready to drop trou and bend over for me I'll get my kicks somewhere else”.

 

“Whore” Chad said good naturedly “I thought you'd be saving yourself for your precious Jensen” and he stole a piece of toast from Jared's plate.

 

There was a soft chuckle “right, just like you didn't fuck other chicks when you were totally coocoo for cocopufs over Soph” and he stole the toast back “get your own” he said “besides my right hand gets boring after a while, variety is the spice of life”.

 

“'S not like Jensen's exactly waiting for Jared to make a move either, you know” Tom said “he's got that redheaded chick to bounce on his...hey” and he glared at Jared who'd just pelted him with a grape “shut the fuck up man, the last thing I wanna think about is his cock up her cunt”.

 

“Auw” This time it was Jared's time to glare and it was at Chad “Dude” Chad said “no cocks and cunts before 11 am, ok... unless it's mine and Soph's”.

 

“Yeah” Tom agreed “Chad's cunt and Soph's cock” and Jared nearly snorted back his milk and Chad kicked Tom under the table “dude, you and me both know that Soph wears the pants in your relationship... you're just the kept boyfriend”.

 

“Talkin' about me, boys” Sophia said as she sat down next to Tom and placed her tray on the table “always, Soph” Jared said as he leaned across the table to kiss her on the cheek “you know we have no life of our own to speak of”.

 

“Where'd you get the pudding?” Jared asked suddenly “they didn't have that when I stood in the line” and he pouted.

 

She chuckled “I gave the lunch guy a wink and asked him if he had some... he was very forthcoming” and he chuckled as she opened the small cup of chocolate pudding.

 

Jared stood up and moved around the table “I'm getting a pudding” he stated and walked over to the line of people waiting to get their breakfast.

 

When he got to the guy Sophia had been talking about he rose to his full height and gave the guy a lazy smirk “Hi” he said and he winked at the kid, probably a student making an extra buck.

 

The guy looked at him and Jared smirked to himself when the guy blushed and stammered a 'hello' back to him and in no time he was in possession of not one but two puddings and the guy’s phone number.

 

When he turned around he bumped into another student and he thanked his momma for feeding him like she did because he held his footing while the other guy lost his balance and stumbled to the floor.

 

“Oh, man I'm so sorry” He said as he reached his hand out to pull the guy up from the floor, his heart started to hammer in his chest when he looked into a pair of the greenest eyes he'd ever seen “didn't mean to knock you on your ass”.

 

Jensen got to his feet and brushed his hands across the back of his jeans 'and what a fine ass it is' Jared thought as he hungrily eyes the shorter man.

 

The green-eyed man stood up straight and his eyes widening as he looked up at Jared “Jesus Christ” he said “you're a fucking giant” then he blushed and slapped his hand across his mouth “I'm sorry... I” he stammered.

 

Jared chuckled and dismissed it with a wave of his hand “it's cool” he said “my friends all say I'm freakishly tall”.

 

Jensen smiled and held out his hand “Jensen Ackles” he introduced himself “nice to meet you Stretch”.

 

With a chuckle he grasped Jensen's hand with his own as he tried not to come in his pants from the contact of Jensen's warm hand in his “Jared Padalecki” he said.

 

Jensen smiled and shook his hand “nice to meet you Jared” and he turned when a baldheaded man called out his name “gotta go” he apologized “but maybe we'll bump into each other later”.

 

He clapped Jared on the shoulder and with a wink he moved through the crowd over to his friend, leaving Jared to stare after him with wide eyes, a huge dorky smile and a dopey expression on his face.