Actions

Work Header

Our Big Fat Gay Wedding

Summary:

Jensen, single father of five year old Brianna, Jared, single father of six year old twin boys Jordan and Mikey are getting married. Jensen's family is small, quiet and reserved. Jared's....not so much.

Of course this is slightly inspired from My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
This story is for kelsusie on lj..hope you like baby!

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Chapter one

 

“Daddy?” a beautiful, green-eyed, light brown-haired little girl asked.

 

“What?” Jensen answered, brushing his five year-old's hair back into a ponytail.

 

“Are we going over to Jared’s house?”

 

“Yeah,” Jensen smiled. “Are you happy about that?”

 

“Yeah,” she said, looking down at the doll in her hands, her tone unconvincing.

 

“You sure, Princess?” he asked, wrapping the elastic band one final time around her hair.

 

She nodded. Jensen picked her up and pulled her onto his lap. “Ok, tell Daddy what’s wrong.”

 

She shrugged again.

 

“Come on, Brianna, tell me. I thought you liked Jared?”

 

“Yeah, but…”

 

“But what?”

 

“He…he don’t like me,” she said as huge tears pooled in her eyes.

 

Jensen wrapped his arms around her. “What makes you think that, baby?”

 

“He doesn’t ever play with me. He always plays with Jordan and Mikey, but never meeeeee…” she sobbed, smashing her face into her father's chest.

 

“Baby, Jared loves you. He’s just never been around little girls. Both of his kids are boys, so I just think that Jared is kinda afraid to play with your dollies and Barbies and stuff.”

 

“But…but you d-d-dooo. An’ you play baseball and stuff with Jordan and Mikey.”

 

Jensen chuckled. “That’s because Daddy is a boy, and I played stuff like that when I was little. Have you ever asked Jared to play with you?”

 

“No.”

 

“I bet if you did that he would be happy to play dolls with you.”

 

Her face brightened and a huge smile played across her face. “Do you think that he would wanna play with Priscilla or Maggie?” she asked, hopping off of Jensen’s lap and heading to her dolls on the shelf.

 

Jensen was going to love this. “I think that he would love Maggie, baby.”

 

Brianna grinned and snatched a pretty doll dressed in a cowgirl outfit off the shelf and tucked it under her arm. “Let’s go, Daddy!” she chirped.

 

~

 

Jensen walked into Jared's backyard holding Brianna’s hand and smiled when he saw Jared standing at the grill. Jared’s six-year-old twin boys were rough-housing with each other, playing with water guns and periodically tackling each other to the ground.

 

Jensen walked up to Jared. “Hey,” he said.

 

Jared smiled back and bent down. “Hi,” he whispered against his lips and then pressed their mouths together. Brianna giggled beside them.

 

Jared pulled away and said, “Hey Brianna!”

 

“Hi Jared!” she exclaimed, hugging his leg.

 

Jared bent down and picked her up, giving her a nice, long hug. “Daddy said that you would play dollies with me,” she smiled brightly.

 

Jared raised his eyebrows and looked over at Jensen. “He did?”

 

Jensen chuckled.

 

“Yeah, and I brought you Maggie. Daddy said that you would like her!” she said, handing the doll over to him.

 

Jared took the doll and said, “She’s really pretty, thank you.”

 

Jared’s boys started laughing.

 

Brianna looked down and said quietly, “You don’t have to play, they’re laughing at you.”

 

Jared turned his head and looked at them. “That’s enough boys, there’s nothing wrong with dolls. Do not tease her about it, alright?” He wasn’t exactly being stern, but he was firm enough with his words that they knew it stopped now. “Now then,” he said kissing her cheek. “We’ll play with Maggie and…”

 

“Hannah,” she said, clutching her blonde doll.

 

“Awesome! We’ll play with them after we eat, ok?”

 

She squealed with delight and scampered off when Jared put her down.

 

Jensen stepped forward and kissed him. “Thank you.”

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

"Would you like to come to a tea party, Maggie?” Brianna asked in a high-pitched voice as she marched her doll toward the doll that Jared was holding.

 

“Sure,” Jared said, mimicking the little girl's voice. “Let’s go Hannah!” he said, marching his doll toward the small table and chairs that Jensen had lugged over from Brianna’s playroom.

 

Jensen stood at the doorway of the living room, his body leaning on the door-jamb. He had a broad smile on his face. He loved Jared already, with all his heart – but watching this? It made him fall in love with him all over again.

 

“Daddy!” Brianna exclaimed.

 

“Hey, baby,” he said, walking over and sitting down beside them both. Jensen reached over and slid his hand across Jared’s leg and looked at him. “I love you,” he said.

 

Jared smiled back. "I love you, too," and then he kissed him.

 

"Daddy?"

 

"What, Princess?"

 

"Mikey said that you and Jared were getting married."

 

Jensen raised his eyebrows. "He did?"

 

"Uh-huh, he said that Jared bought rings the other day at that big jewelry store beside the mall, an' he said that we're all gonna move here and live 'cause Jared's house is bigger."

 

Jensen turned his head and looked at Jared, a smirky grin on his face. "Rings? Marriage?"

 

Jared was bright red. Jensen wasn't quite sure if he was embarrassed or ready to strangle Mikey. "Well, uhhh - I was actually gonna wait till tonight after all the kids were in bed, but yeah - rings...marriage," Jared nodded.

 

"Is that a proposal? Cause if it is, you kinda suck at it," Jensen grinned over at Jared's smiling face.

 

Jared's boys chose that moment to run inside, both jumping on their father and wrestling him to the floor. "Uhhhhh! Get them!!" Jared said. "Help me!!!!"

 

Jensen and Brianna jumped into motion, pouncing on the pile. As they rolled around on the floor playing with the kids and being silly, Jensen was thinking the whole time...I can't wait till I can tell you yes.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Brianna was tucked into her bed at Jared's house, Jordan and Mikey were in the playroom still watching some scary movie...Jared allowed their bedtime to be whenever they passed out on the floor since it was still summer. No real curfews until school started. But since they were so young, they were usually exhausted from their rambunctiousness and hard playing all day, they were asleep before ten anyways.

 

Jensen closed Brianna's door and padded softly down the hallway. He went into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of wine off of the counter and two glasses and headed out into the slightly cooler, Texas night air.

 

Jensen sat down on the lounge chair beside Jared and opened the wine. “She all settled?”

 

“Yeah, she’s exhausted, she was out as soon as her head hit the pillow,” he answered, pouring them some wine. “So…”

 

“Sooooo, what?” Jared grinned. He knew what Jensen wanted to talk about, but he was gonna tease a while.

 

“You really ready to take on a husband and a new daughter?”

 

“Yeah, if you’re ready to take on a husband and two sons,” Jared replied. “Look, I know that it’s fast – but I’ve never felt like this before. It’s just right. I know that I wanna marry you, I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

 

“I haven’t even met your family Jared, I mean, how are they gonna feel when you up and tell them that you’re getting married to someone that they’ve never met?”

 

Jared sighed. “Uhhh – my family. They’re a scary bunch,” he laughed.

 

“Scary bunch? You have a brother and a sister, and your parents…” Jensen said.

 

“Ha! Nooo, it’s a lot bigger than that. My mom and dad chose not to have a lot of kids. The rest of my family is huge. My mom’s side of the family is Italian, and they’re…loud. And really, really big.”

 

“Big isn’t a problem, and well, you’re loud and I love you – so I don’t see what the problem is.”

 

“You’ll run away screaming once you meeeet them,” Jared said in a sing-song voice.

 

Jensen smirked, took a sip of his wine and leaned forward. “No I won’t. And just so you know…yes, I’ll marry you.”

 

~

 

Their bodies crashed into the door, the door slamming open and banging hard into the wall. “Shit!” Jensen gasped looking down the hall waiting for three scared children to come barreling out of their bedrooms.

 

When that didn’t happen, Jared yanked him inside, closing the door and pushing him up against it. Jared devoured his mouth, licking and sucking against his lips, tongue, neck and chin. He nipped his teeth against the soft flesh, eliciting a quiet groan from Jensen. “God, you’re fucking hot,” Jared growled against his skin. “So hot.” Jared slid his hands down Jensen’s chest and grasped his shirt, pulling it up.

 

“Love touching you,” he moaned against his naked flesh as they skated down his chest and stomach while they walked toward the bed. Jared’s hands pulled his fiancé’s pants open in record time, one hand sliding inside and gripping Jensen’s velvet-smooth cock, his pants falling down and pooling around his ankles.

 

“Nughh, did –“ Jensen moaned as Jared pulled him out, fell to his knees and licked across the tip, “did you lock the door?”

 

“Yeah,” Jared said sucking on the head. “Sit down,” he told him, his tongue wiggling across the slit.

 

Jensen fell on the bed, his back hitting the mattress at the same time his ass did. Jared sucked eagerly on his cock, swallowing around the thick flesh. Jensen arched up off the bed, his hands fisted in the sheets. "God..." Jared pulled off with a slick pop and lifted Jensen's feet up and put them flat on the bed, knees pointing up. He pulled on him slightly, getting his ass to the edge. Jared pulled him apart and licked across his hole. "J--j-jesus!" Jensen growled out. "Fuuuuck!"

 

Jared had been begging Jensen to let him do this, and Jensen had, up till this point refused, saying things like, "I'm not kissing you when you have ass breath", Jared retorting, "why not, you let me kiss you when I have dick breath". Then they'd just have really hot sex - rimming forgotten.

 

Jared smiled against his body and licked across his hole. "See?" he whispered. "I told you..." he said, wiggling his tongue against the puckered skin.

 

Jensen practically shot up off of the bed when Jared poked his tongue inside of him. Jared only responded with shoving Jensen's legs further apart and thrusting his tongue deeper inside.

 

"Christ..."

 

Jared slid his finger inside alongside his tongue, slowly moving it in and out, opening him wider and wider. When Jared slipped both free, the whimpered cry would have been embarrassing if Jensen wasn't so close to the edge that he felt like his body was on fire.

 

Jared reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small bottle of lube that he'd tucked in there earlier. He clicked the cap and slicked two of his fingers and slipped them into Jensen's ass as he lowered his head and sucked Jensen's balls into his mouth. The gentle push, stretch, pull of Jared's fingers added with the pulsing pleasure of pressing against his prostate and Jared's wonderous tongue against his sac had the insides of Jensen's thighs shaking. He was reduced to a babble of nonsensical words and moans, back arched off of the bed, body covered in a light sheen of sweat, and Jared thought it was the hottest thing that he'd ever seen in his entire life.

 

"Jared...Jared," Jensen moaned reaching for him. "C'mere...please," Jensen begged.

 

Jared pulled away from Jensen's shaking and quivering body and stripped his clothes off quickly, watching Jensen scoot up the bed, his eyes blown wide with lust and desire. Jared practically jumped onto the bed, his larger body covering Jensen's.

 

Jared kissed him hard and sloppy, his hands sliding along every bit of Jensen's skin that he could touch. Jensen slid his legs up Jared's as he reached between their bodies grasping Jared's cock. Jared lifted slightly, bowed his head and watched Jensen direct his cock to the puckered entrance. Jared thrust forward when the head of his dick was swallowed inside, his body coming down against Jensen's.

 

Jensen wrapped his legs around Jared, locking his feet behind his lower back as Jared sunk completely inside him. "God," Jensen gasped, "I'll never get tired of having you inside me."

 

Jared began to rock his body, long methodical thrusts coupled with an even slower undulation of his hips. "Jesus fucking christ," Jensen moaned, his head bent to the side, eyes closed tight.

 

"Come on Jensen, open your eyes," Jared said nipping at his lips. "Look at me," he panted.

 

Jensen turned his head back and looked up into Jared's face. Jared's mouth decended, the kiss fast as he started moving quicker and harder. "Come on..." Jared urged. "Getting close Jen, come on!"

 

Jared snaked his hand between their bodies and started the slow twist, flick pull across Jensen's cock, his thumb flipping across the slit on the up strokes. "Uhhh, Jared - yeah, harder."

 

Jared pulled out, causing Jensen to gasp and half start to ask 'What the fuck are you doing?' but actually coming out "Whaaaa fuuuu doin?"

 

Jared literally picked him up and slammed his back against the wall and small headboard, holding him completely off of the bed. Jared got to his knees between Jensen's legs and plunged back inside, fucking hard into his body and burying his face in Jensen's neck to muffle his cries as he started to come, his cock pulsing load after load, thick and hot, deep inside him.

 

"Jesus," Jensen gasped with a hard thrust from Jared, "fucking," another "Christ!" he heaved as his body started to convulse, shaking from head to toe.

 

"God," Jared wheezed, pressing his lips to Jensen's neck and kissing the wet salty skin. He pulled away and looked at his finace. He either fell asleep, or passed out. "God I'm good," Jared smirked as he gently pulled out and maneouvered Jensen back onto the bed.

 

Jared padded across the floor and cleaned up, pulled on a pair of pajama pants and returned to the bed, "Jen," he said softly, he grin still on his face. "Jen, wake up baby," he said stroking his cheek. "You need to get cleaned up, you know that if one of the kids tries to come in here in the middle of the night, you'll regret not doing it."

 

Jensen's long lashes fluttered open. "What time is it?" he asked.

 

"Just past eleven," Jared said, kissing him. "Go clean up, I'll change the sheets. You can unlock the door on your way back."

 

Jensen sat up and stretched. "I ain't gonna be able to sit down for a week," he said, standing with a slight grimace.

 

Jared laughed and smacked his bare ass. "You love it and you know it."

 

"That I do Jay, that I do..."

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

That next morning, they were all sitting around the table eating breakfast. Jared and his boys were eating scrambled eggs and bacon. Jensen was eating toast and drinking coffee. Brianna was eating Cocoa Puffs.

 

“Daddy?” she said, looking over at Jensen.

 

“What, baby?” he answered, picking up his coffee and taking a sip.

 

“What’s a penis?”

 

Jensen choked and spilled hot coffee down the front of his clothes, some of it dripping off his nose.

 

Brianna looked somewhat scared at Jensen’s reaction. “Where,” Jensen coughed and cleared his throat, “where did you hear that word?” he asked, his tone calm and even.

 

Brianna looked down and wouldn’t say anything.

 

“Come on Brie, Daddy’s not mad, I just want to know where you heard that word.”

 

She remained silent, but turned her head to her soon-to-be brothers. Jordan and Mikey both got up and tore hell away from the table.

 

“FREEZE!” Jared shouted. Both boys stood stock-still and turned slowly, both staring at their father. And there it was, Jared’s puppy face that he’d perfected so long ago staring right back at him. Times two.

 

“Not gonna work, bedroom!” he said firmly. Both boys started to cry, but marched toward the bedroom nonetheless.

 

“Jaaaay,” Jensen said in that tone that they didn't say a bad word, and shouldn't get in trouble.

 

“I’ll be back in a minute, you ok with….” Jared waved his hand around motioning to Brianna, "...explaining?"

 

“Yeah, we’ll be good.”

 

When Jared left the room, Brianna looked up at Jensen and said. “Did I say a bad word Daddy?”

 

“No,” Jensen said, scooping her up and onto his lap, he swiped his thumb under her eyes. “It’s not a bad word. Daddy just wasn’t expecting you to ask him that, that’s all.”

 

“Am I in trouble?”

 

“No baby, you’re not in trouble.”

 

“Are Mikey and Jordan?”

 

“No, I don’t think so, but I’m sure that Jared will tell us later.”

 

“Well…” she said quietly, “what’s a penis?”

 

“Do you remember a few months ago when Daddy watched Austin for Uncle Chris and Uncle Steve?” he asked.

 

“Yeah,” she nodded.

 

“Remember when I changed his diaper and you asked me what that thing was between his legs?”

 

“Yeah, you said it was his pee-pee.”

 

“Right. Well, another word for it is penis.”

 

“Ohhhhhhhh,” she said, sounding placated. “I’m done now, can I go play?”

 

“Only if I can have a kiss,” he smiled. She giggled and puckered her lips and gave him a big kiss. “I love you, Princess.”

 

“I love you too, Daddy,” she said, scrambling off of his lap and running out of the kitchen. “Hi Jared!” he heard her call down the hallway.

 

“Where are the boys?” Jensen asked when Jared sat down.

 

“Playing Xbox. They said they were done eating.”

 

“You didn’t strangle them?” Jensen laughed.

 

Jared chuckled. “You know it’s really funny, I’ve never laid a hand on them. Never spanked them or anything, but when my voice gets stern, you would think I beat them all the time from how they act.”

 

“It’s because you’re so freakishly big – you just look mean!” Jensen grinned.

 

It was Jared’s turn for the puppy face. Jensen laughed. “That don’t work on me either,” he said.

 

“I must be losing my touch,” he snorted.

 

“What’d you say to them?” Jensen asked.

 

“Just told them that they shouldn’t say things like that in front of Brianna, that she’s a little girl and that they needed to be careful.”

 

“Why did they say penis in front of her in the first place?”

 

Jared shrugged. “I’m not too sure I really want to know,” he laughed. “I just told them to watch it or they’d lose their games. They won’t say it again,” he sniggered.

 

The phone rang. Jensen stood and pulled it off of its cradle. “Hello?” He listened to the caller and said “Yes Ma’am, I’m Jensen…” he arched an eyebrow toward his fiancé and then handed Jared the phone…”You’re in troubleeeeeee,” he said walking out of the kitchen.

 

Thirty minutes later, Jared came into the living room and flopped down on the couch, laid back, his head going into Jensen’s lap.

 

“What happened?” Jensen asked, putting his book down.

 

“Uhhhh! I’m gonna kill Jordan. He called Mom and said, ‘Guess what Grandma? Jensen and Daddy are getting married!’ – that kid just can’t wait to tell my business! I’m gonna…” Jared made a strangling movement with his hands and then scrubbed his face. “Uhhh – she’s pissed at me. Wants to know exactly how I can be engaged to someone that she’s never met. I tried to explain to her that we’ve only known each other for three months, and then she starts freaking out about that. Brought up the whole Michelle business. I swear that they just can’t seem to get it in their heads that Michelle and I both were stupid and – UH! Why can’t they just let it go?” Jared growled.

 

Jensen stroked his thumb along Jared’s cheek. “Once they meet me, they’ll love me. You’ll see.”

 

“Dad?” Jordan said, walking into the room.

 

“What kiddo?” he said sitting up.

 

“Am I in trouble?” Jordan asked. Jensen slightly smirked at the question. He knew that Jared hadn't ever really punished either of his boys, because simply put, they were good kids.

 

“Come here,” he said, patting his lap. Jordan walked over and let Jared pull him onto his lap. “What have I told you about repeating things that you overhear or know about to other people?”

 

Jordan's lip began to wibble, and his voice shakily replied, "Not to..." he snuffled.

 

“Right, so why did you call Grandma and tell her about me and Jensen getting engaged?”

 

Jordan shrugged. It amazed Jensen how much Jordan and Mikey were exact copies of Jared. Same floppy hair, hazel eyes, and nose – all the way to the dimples in his fiancé’s cheeks. Neither boy looked anything like their mother. Not one single bit.

 

Brianna looked like Jensen with her bright green eyes and freckles, and sandy brown hair, but her tiny button nose definitely had to come from the egg donor. But that was ok, she looked enough like him that nobody could mistake that she was his.

 

“Jordan, Daddy wants an answer,” Jared said.

 

“I dunno,” he said quietly. “I was just happy that Jensen is gonna be here, I’m glad that I’m getting another daddy and a baby sister, and I just really wanted to tell Grandma. I love Jensen,” he added.

 

Jensen leaned over and hugged them both. “And I love you too, Jordan. I’ll tell you what, Daddy and I will forgive you this time, because it was a really special situation, but next time, you need to remember that you shouldn’t be telling other people things that you overhear, ok?”

 

“Ok,” he smiled, wrapping his arms around Jensen in a tight hug. He scampered off of his father's lap and ran down the hall. “I’m not in trouble!” he shouted happily.

 

Both men laughed at the joyous sounds coming from the playroom, where the kids were definitely happy.

 

"Looks like they're all in good moods," Jensen chuckled. "How do you think that Brie will do in kindergarten this year? I'm a little nervous. I mean she likes other children, and gets along with anyone, but..there'll be older kids and..."

 

 

"And Jordan and Mikey will be there, you know that they'll look after her. For the most part, the kids get along great. She'll be fine Jen, you know that."

 

Jensen sighed. "Yeah, she's just my baby, ya know?"

 

"I know. It was really hard for me taking the boys to school last year for the first time. My family watched them while I worked, so it was complete chaos their first day, and then they had the whole thing about not having a mother, other kids can be really mean."

 

"SEE! Brianna is so sensitive, when other kids start asking her about her mommy, what is she gonna tell them? It's not the same with..." Jensen stopped talking when he saw the look on Jared's face. "I'm sorry Jay, that was real shitty of me. It's not any easier that the boys' mother died than Brianna just plain doesn't have one..."

 

"It's ok Jen, I know you didn't mean it like that. I just miss her. She was my best friend for a long time, ya know? It's so funny, she asked me how do you know you're gay if you've never," Jared paused and looked over his shoulder to make sure there were no little ears around, "fucked a woman, so I thought what the hell...eight months later, I have no best friend and two babies to raise. I don't reget doing it - not at all, and I know that Michelle wouldn't either, but the outcome of losing her, it still hurts to know that she'll never meet them. Never see them graduate from high school, grow into men, get married, have kids of their own..."

 

"I know baby, I'm sorry," Jensen said grasping his hand. "We'll get through all this together...everything. And I know that she'll be fine starting school. She's a good kid and smart and..."

 

"Daddy?" Brianna said, walking into the room.

 

"Hmm?" Jensen said looking over at her.

 

"What's a vagina?"

 

"Ahh shit," Jensen sighed quietly, then scrubbing his face.

 

"BOYS!!" Jared yelled getting up from the couch.