Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2009-08-18
Completed:
2009-08-18
Words:
27,790
Chapters:
6/6
Comments:
1
Kudos:
21
Bookmarks:
6
Hits:
411

Halo - Hooker!Verse

Summary:

Summary - Jared is a hooker, certain and happy in his chosen career. Jensen is an Accountant, fighting for custody of his son. Two worlds that collide with frightening results.

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

It was the twenty that was pushed into tall guy's tight shirt that sealed the deal for Jensen. Meetings with his divorce lawyer had taken him away from Dallas, away from his soon to be ex wife, and the only good thing to come out of their marriage, their son. He was in the middle of a custody battle and he just needed to forget. To be true to himself for just one night. So he stood here, in a bar called Lady Ninas, and he watched.

 

He watched the man at the bar, saw him insolently leaning back, veiled eyes scanning the heaving late night crowd. He stood in sinfully tight leather pants and a Tshirt that rode up every time he moved, revealing a tantalising inch of beautiful golden toned skin. He didn't talk to anyone, inclined his head when people approached him. Each time he leaned down to hear, what Jensen imagined, were whispers of offered sin that poured from people's lips, shaking that same head each time. His hair was long, tousled in a just out of bed look, and as he lifted a foot to rest on the bar wall behind him he ran a hand throught the shaggy length, pulling it off his forehead and letting it fall back in the same artfull disarray. His slanted cat eyes were smoky and dark, lined with black, the harsh lights of the dancefloor casting shadows over high cheekbones, and he was obviously here for trade with the way people were approaching him.

 

He teased them. Leaned in close to them, offering them views of what they couldn't have. A short man in an ill fitting suit approached tall guy again, notes held in a sweaty hand, notes pushed into the top of tall guy's Tshirt, his body language needy and in Jensen's eyes pathetic. The tall stranger reached long fingers into his top and spoke briefly to the shorter man, who stiffened and backed away, shaking his head at the money. What the fuck?

 

Something primal had driven Jensen from his blank walled hotel room, some itch inside him that 24 hour porn did nothing to scratch. He wanted... he didn't know what he wanted, pushed into a marriage, trying to be a father in a battleground of recrimination and war, trying to be a good straight husband. Seeing this god, this sin that jutted his hip into the room, pants leaving nothing to the imagination, it made Jensen harder that he had ever felt. Lust and need was building inside his body, suppressed emotions knifing him in his heart. If he was going to do it, if he was going to give into the lust, it needed to be now, and it needed to be with him, the personification of everything Jensen wanted, everything Jensen needed.

 

Out of the corner of his eye he saw another make a move, but this time, some inexplicable force drove him to stand and move from the shadows, it was his time, his turn. He moved carefully, bottle in one hand, knowing he had about $600 on him and fucking hoping it was enough to give his chance credibility. He slid onto the stool next to the guy and leaned subtly into him, causing the oh so fucking beautiful tall guy to look left, his lower lip caught between his teeth, his eyes narrowed.

 

"How much?" Jensen said softly, inclining his head, his eyes hungrily marking every inch of six four of sin, finally resting back on the kohl lined hazel eyes, his own pupils widening in Jade at the heat and smoke in he saw there.

 

"You've been watching me" the tall man answered, just as soft, turning to lean against the bar, his arm brushing Jensen's, a frisson of heat at the casual promise in the touch.

 

"Me and everyone else", Jensen pointed out, raising an eyebrow, "how much..." he repeated, "...for the whole night?"

 

"You couldn't afford me" tall guy answered.

 

"Try me"

 

"I'd want at least two", tall guy said, brooking no discussion, lifting a beer to his lips, running his tongue over those same gorgeous lips to catch stray drops of the cold drink. Jensen watched in fascination at the swallow, the hands, the bottle, his dick threatening to break through his jeans.

 

"I don't have two" he said honestly, the set of his shoulders slightly lower, an edge of disappointment in his voice, can i hide $2,000, can i get it past the fucking accountants?

 

Tall guy leaned into him, his warm breath on Jensen's face as he spoke, beer and whiskey, a scent of cologne, the tang of sweat from his sheened skin, intoxicating, "you have very pretty eyes".

 

Jensen blinked, he had pretty eyes, shit, had this guy looked in a mirror recently, "Jensen" Jensen suddenly blurted out, instantly blushing and squirming on the stool, waiting for some comment, some comeback, stupid fucking fag, what the fuck do i need to know your name for, you waste of space, useless, fucking useless. But nothing.

 

"What do you want Jensen" tall guy said so low that Jensen had to lean into him, the guy's body radiating heat. What do I want? At this very moment I want my lips on yours and your hand wrapped round me, on this bar, in front of everyone, now...

 

"Want?" Jensen asked bemused, he wanted S.E.X. surely he was being obvious about this, he had never done it before, but surely... surely tall guy knew.

 

"Who do you want me to be for you?"

 

"For me?" Jensen thought about what he was being asked, he wanted to get off, he wanted to get off a lot, he wanted to lose himself with this heavenly body, for just one night he wanted to be himself.

 

"Who do you want me to be? Actor, lover, whore?" Tall guy was insistent in his line of questioning, his lips mere inches from Jensen's.

"I need... to..." Jeez, shit, what answer was he looking for?

"See if you are gay? Cheat on the wife? Scratch the itch? Whatever. Jensen look me in the eyes..." tall guy paused as Jensen did just that, "what do you want me to be?" he repeated, no hesitation in his voice, Jensen frowned, he just wanted the guy to fuck him, have him hold him down and lose six years of tension with this man's tight fucking body.

 

"I just want you to fuck me" he finally said truthfully, pulling back slightly, feeling inside that somehow he had blown this, that he hadn't answered correctly. Tall guy waited, watched, a thoughtful look on his face, and then he threw the money the other man had given him down on the bar and stood, uncurling his frame from the bar and standing tall, shit, so tall. He pulled Jensen's hand up, curling his own huge hands around him, tugging him away from the bar and silently Jensen followed, aware that people were staring, wondering why tall guy had chosen Jensen, why Jensen was different, why had the mousy accountant from Dallas been the lucky one?

 

He was led quickly to the no tell motel across the street, lamps low, casting surreal shadows about them as they walked swiftly, the heat in Jensen starting to explode out in a tangle of worry and fear. He had never done this before, never picked up a prostitute, never free to do it, what if no one knew he was here and this guy was a killer, what if.....

 

"Stop thinking" tall guy commanded pulling Jensen through the lobby, not stopping to talk to the man at the desk, the man who didn't even look up.

 

"Do you have a room here?" Jensen asked, his head spinning as they climbed one flight of stairs, the carpet thinning, an awful pattern of green on gold, and reached a door that tall guy just pushed open. Jensen stumbled in after him, eyes blind in the sudden darkness of the room and the door shutting behind them, leaving them standing in the half dark as Jensen's eyes adjusted.

 

What did he do now? This was so not him, so what the fuck did he do now? He turned and then stopped panicking, all conscious thought fleeing his mind as he watched tall guy flick on a bedside lamp, and then proceed to pull at his pants, his dick outlined stiff and ready, the zip sliding down revealing more skin, and more skin, until he was totally revealed to Jensen. Holy fuck.

 

"You're on the clock" tall guy said conversationally, piece by piece revealing more skin, legs that went on forever, and muscles, sculpted muscles, hard, so fucking hard. His words broke through Jensen's daze and in ten seconds flat he was just as naked, his shoulder rounding, kind of embarrased at what he was revealing to Mr Gorgeous and his perfect pecs. Tall guy looked cross... cross?... and Jensen found it in himself to drop his hands and stand looselimbed in front of his destiny. What now?

 

"What now?" he repeated, this time out loud, hoping against hope tall guy would just do something already.

 

"You want me to fuck you?" he moved closed to Jensen, his hands resting on Jensen's hips, his lips close enough again to smell the alcohol on his breath, "Tell me. You want me to pin you to this bed..." he dropped a hand and gripped Jensen tightly, just this side of too hard, and started moving his hand, twisting on the upstroke, Jensen feeling like he could come there and then, "... and then what, you want me to take you dry, punish you for wanting a man, instead of the little wife at home, huh?" Jensen was lost in his words, but he reacted to the words with a startled gasp, not dry, not dry, Jeez. Tall guy chuckled, "you wanna know the name of the guy who is gonna push you on this bed and mark you?"

 

Jensen nodded, he did want to know the name, wanted to ask him, tell him, plead.... "yes" he whimpered, orgasm building in his spine, his thoughts incoherent and jumbled.

 

"Jared", tall guy said, "call me... Jared... when I am fucking you... shout my name" he said in broken sentences, pulling Jensen to orgasm, success, as the older man arched his back and lost it hot and wet over his hand. Jared hadn't finished and pushed Jensen to the bed, manhandling the man onto all fours, lube in the drawer where he had left it, condoms a multitude of coloured wrappers tumbling on to the bed. He knew Jensen would still be relaxed from orgasm, and Jared could hear the harsh breathing of a man who had run a marathon. He didn't stop, used enough slick to ease his finger, a second one, twisting scissoring, drinking in the delicious sounds of this Jensen beneath him. He reached for a condom and sheathed his own hard dick, a third finger, a pull and he found the bundle of nerves, Jensen keening his name, Jared, Jared. It was enough and Jared entered him with little finesse, deep into the heaving man, hard hands bruising and gripping Jensen's thighs as he pushed and rutted and marked him. He buried a hand in Jensen's short hair, twisting his head round, leaning over him and grabbing a bruising kiss, biting down hard on the mans lip, drawing blood, tasting the metallic tang on his tongue. He wanted Jensen to get his money's worth, satisfied only when Jensen had lost it again beneath him, and then losing it himself, coming harder than he had in a long time.

 

Regret he had to leave seared through Jared as he pulled on his pants, catching sight of smeared kohl and the sheen of sweat in the cracked wall mirror.

"Times up" he said, grabbing at Jensen's wallet and taking out the folded notes in there, dropping it back on top of Jensen's jeans, not meeting jade eyes as they watched him leave, sleepy and sated from the bed. This was Jared's job and he was damn good at it, he didn't suffer one moment of guilt. Not one moment. Not even as cameras that had recorded every move sent images of Jensen Ackle's infidelity back to his wife's lawyers.

 

Jared would be well paid.

 

And the wife? Well, she'd be guaranteed to get her son now.

 

And a child's place was with their mother.

 

Wasn't it?