Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2009-06-04
Completed:
2009-06-04
Words:
289
Chapters:
2/2
Hits:
33

Divide

Summary:

Sam thinks about everything.

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Chapter 1: chapter 1

Chapter Text


Author's notes: So , this is a series of drabbles that are linked together...I don't normally write Sam/Dean, so plase be gentle :)


It felt like his life had collapsed around him and the

only light he found was her.

Her twisted ways consumed him until all he could see was her way of right.

Sam never intended to betray Dean.

But Ruby had his mind so blocked with her lies and deceit, he couldn't decipher up from down.

Dean said he has forgiven him; why shouldn't he? That was all the family he had left.

But Sam could see the pain in his brother's eyes and it was like an open, festering wound. He knew he wasn't that easily forgiven.

Sam knew he had to leave; he had to leave Dean and give him time to heal, to live a life without a younger brother to try to protect.

It was painful to watch the sleeping form as the door closed, but he knew it was for the best.

He wiped his tears and walked away.