Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2009-05-10
Completed:
2009-07-23
Words:
30,699
Chapters:
11/11
Comments:
2
Kudos:
14
Bookmarks:
4
Hits:
782

Keep Me Safe

Summary:

Jared is a spoiled rich kid who's father is an Oil Magnate. When there is a problem with one of the new drill Island's his family get's threatened by a radical environmental group.

Jensen and two of his best friends (Chris and Steve) run a security agency. they get hired as Bodyguards for the Padalecki's. Jensen thought this would be a normal, routine job. only he hadn't counted on the Padalecki kid, spoiled, anoying, incredibly hot and used to getting whatever he wants.

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Author's notes: So this story just popped into my head after seeing the body guard. however this story is NOTHING like the movie.
I just found the idea of Bodyguard Jensen kind of hot, so I decided to paly around with it.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text


Author's notes: First chapter of a new story is always exciting. I hope you guys will like this one, I thought it would be a cool Idea to have Jen be a bodyguard.

this might turn out to be a bottom!Jared story, but I haven't figgured that out yet. Usually Jared tends to be the dominating one with me, but this might turn out differently. so bear with me ok :P


Dear readers,

 

Ok, so once more I am un-beta'd. reason... my computter is a bitch and it won't download attatchments for some reason (truth). then my beta tried to put the files in a normal mail but I just end up have to put all the sentences right again because my mail programme screws it up. personally I didn't find it worth the trouble it put both me and my beta through (we both have lives and more important things to do that adjust files all night).

 

I know that most my readers didn't think I needed a beta, or they didn't think the errors were so bad it made the stories unreadable. For the people who asked me to get a beta, I'm verry sorry you guys but it just wasn't working for me so I decided to call the beta quits.

 

I hope this doesn't stop you from reading the stories, if it doesn, then I'm sorry but that is your choice ofcourse. but if you like the story and find it interesting then you won't let a few mistakes keep you from reading the stories (I know it doesn't stop me from reading other stories).

 

I hope you all respect my decision to not use a beta and I hope you'll all still like reading what I write because you haven't read the last of me :D.

 

thank you for your understanding.

 

hugs 'n kisses AA

 

 

 

 

***********

 

Chapter 1:

 

 

Jared huffed and stomped his feet on the ground “I do not need protection, mother” he said as he paced the room.

 

“I am perfectly capable of looking out for myself, I don't need some overgrown man to follow me around all the time” Jared's voice agitated.

 

Sherry and Gerry Padalecki were sitting on a leather sofa in the living room of their tastefully decorated mansion.

 

“Son” Gerry said “as long as you live under my roof you will do as I say” and he looked at his wife “these threats are to be taken seriously, I wouldn't know what to do if something were to happen to you or your mother”.

 

Jared grunted and sat down in a leather chair “I still think it is nonsense” he huffed “who would dare to attack us, we are one of the most powerful families in New York”.

 

Gerry stood up and walked over to the liquor cabinet “Son, there are some very sick and dangerous people in the world” he said “there is no knowing what they will do”.

 

Sherry nodded her head “please, Jared” she pleaded “just go along with it, until we are sure there is no more threat to our family, for me, baby”.

 

Jared looked at his mother, a pout still adorning his face “but mother” he whined “I'm twenty two years old, I can't be seen followed by some old, fat man who couldn't make it into the cop corps so he now does personal security”.

 

Sherry smiled “baby, your father went and talked to these people” she said “these are three very nice, young men who just want to help us..... for a small fee”.

 

Jared scowled, his mother said the gardener was a 'nice young man' too and that man was well into his late thirties.

 

He envied Jeff, who had moved out of the house and to another country, and his sister who was studying abroad, in France, no less.

 

“How am I supposed to go to parties and stuff” he whined “when there's some guy looking over my shoulder twenty four seven?”.

 

Gerry handed his wife a glass of port and sat down next to her “Son” he said “it is just for a couple of weeks, a few months tops, I just want to be sure that we are all safe and sound”.

 

Jared still didn't agree, it was his last year of college and he wanted to make it count, wanted to party and be crazy.

 

He pouted some more even though he realised it had no effect on his parents, they were dead set on ruining his life “I hate you” he muttered.

 

Sherry smiled and placed her hand on her son's knee “you don't hate us Jared” she said “but we love you to much to let anything happen to you, even if there is only the slightest chance you will get hurt, we need to eliminate it”.

 

 

*********************

 

Jensen sighed as he rifled through his papers “Chris!” he yelled “where the fuck did you leave the papers for the Lieberman's?”.

 

Chris stuck his head into Jensen's office “Dude” he said “I took care of that like, a week ago, you are so behind” and he chuckled “we're going on the Padalecki detail for a couple of weeks”.

 

Jensen sighed and ceased his quest for the missing papers “no body ever tells me anything” he complained and pulled out a fresh folder “How many people?” he asked Chris.

 

Chris stepped in to Jensen's office and sat down across from him “Three” he replied “parents and a son” an evil smirk on Chris' face “I hear the son's a little bitch... you get to take him”.

 

Jensen groaned “fuck, why do I always get the bitches?” he wanted to know, and the second the question left his mouth he regretted it “because we all know how you like them little bitch boys, you big stud” and Chris winked at him.

 

A blond man walked into the office and plopped down on the edge of Jensen's desk “you guys ready for a new case?” he asked as he adjusted the gun on his hip holster.

 

The three of them were certified bodyguards and licensed to wear a gun, Steve and Jensen wore theirs cowboy style, Chris was the only one who had a shoulder holster, preferring to have his gun hidden by his jacket.

 

Jensen didn't mind that people could see the gun strapped to his waist, it made them think twice about pulling any funny stuff on him, and he liked having them where he could get to them quickly.

 

They were probably a little heavily armed for security detail, but they had some of the most volatile cases sent their way and they had been in more than one situation that required them to use their weapons.

 

The three of them all had a history with PD, Chris used to be a cop, while Steve and Jensen were special ops, naturally they were the most skilled with combat, but Chris could hold his own.

 

They got asked sometimes, why they wore such access of armoury but they just shrugged and told their charges, better safe than sorry.

 

They all had their own preferences for guns, Steve carried two of the same make and model, a Taurus PT1911, both in his hip holster, a small knife strapped to his ankle.

 

Chris owned a standard glock, left over from his cop days and a small back up piece strapped to his ankle

 

Jensen favoured his Ruger SR9 in his hip holster, his Smith & Wesson SW1911, that was usually in the back of his pants, now lay seemingly harmless on his desk.

 

People usually didn't peg them for guards, they looked like good, corn-fed momma's boys.

 

Anyone who knew then even the slightest, knew that it could chance in a second and to not be fooled by sweet smiles and friendly 'howdy's' when it came to these boys.

 

“What's the threat?” Jensen asked as he filled in some paper work “why do these people need out protection?”.

 

Chris grabbed a paper from his back pocket and unfolded the page “let's see” he said as he looked over the paper “seems like Mr Padalecki is an in the Oil business and it seems there has been a problem with his new drill site”.

 

Jensen looked up and frowned “what kind of problem?” he asked.

 

Steve sighed “the kind where all the animal and environmental nuts go wonkey” he said “that kind of trouble”.

 

Jensen rubbed his brow and groaned “great” he sighed “so not only do I have to protect the Princess Diaries over there, but I have to deal with that shit to”.

 

Jensen glared at Chris “did I not tell you not to take any cases with environmental nutties”.

 

Chris chuckled “don't let them hear you say that” he said “or we'll have green peace on our ass in no time”.

 

They all hated cases like this, not that they didn't respect nature or it's inhabitants, but cases like these tend to bring the fanatics out to play, and no matter what you were talking about, fanatics was always a bad thing.

 

“Did the cops hear anything from that radical cell?” Jensen asked “you know, the crazies that blew up a test lab..... without rescuing the people and animals first”.

 

There had been a group of radicals that had made a name for themselves by doing things the hard way, blowing up labs, setting fire to research facilities and even tried to take down a nuclear plant, thank god that was prevented.

 

Steve nodded his head “I don't think so” he said “but that doesn't mean that we've heard the last of them, this sounds right up their alley” and he paused “these are some dangerous SOB's Jen, if they are the ones behind the threat.... well, I wouldn't put it past them to try for murder”.

 

Chris nodded his head “he's right” he agreed with his friend “these people have no interest in the environment or the people, they just want to cause some chaos”.

 

Jensen looked up “well, it's working” he said “you saw the papers a few weeks ago, they were full with that groups 'accomplishments'”.

 

Chris handed the paper to Jensen and Jensen stapled it into the file he had opened for the Padalecki's.

 

Jensen stood up and walked over to the large cabinet to file the folder “so, how is this going down” he asked as he turned to Steve.

 

Steve stood up and grabbed the coffee pot to pour himself and the others a cup “full detail” he said as he handed Jensen a cup “twenty four seven, we sleep in their house, they arranged a wing for us”.

 

Chris whistled between his teeth “damn” he said “their house has wings?”.

 

Steve nodded and proceeded with his story “the family has three members, mother, father and son, all require a personal guard, so Chris is doing the mom”.

 

Chris let out a chuckled and earned him a glared from Jensen “don't be an ass” he said and Chris laughed “dude, he just said I'm doing the mom, how can I not take that the wrong way”.

 

Steve cleared his throat to get their attention “I'm on the father” and he sent Chris a glare to keep his mouth shut “and Jenny's doing the boy”.

 

Chris snorted in his coffee “dirty old man” he joked as he slapped Jensen on his shoulder “diddling the little boy”.

 

“Jared Padalecki, 22 is 6 ft 4, a former football player in High School and weighs in at a neat 190” Steve deadpanned.

 

Chris swallowed for a moment “damn” he said “6'4?” and Steve nodded “the boy's been fed well, apparently”.

 

Jensen nodded “ok” he said “so, we're on house duty.... any special requirements?”.

 

Steve chuckled and turned to Jensen “one” he said and grinned at his friend “the boy goes out to parties....... he will need an escort”.

 

Jensen groaned and sank down into his chair “you have got to be kidding me, he's a college student and they expect me to play baby sitter to that” he complained “you know there is no way to protect someone when they're in a crowded room full of drunk people”.

 

Chris chuckled “aww, poor Jenny” he teased “always got the short end”.

 

Jensen stood up and smacked Chris upside the head “shut the fuck up, you ass” he said “show a bit of professionalism”.

 

Chris mock saluted him and took a sip from his coffee “you can be such a sour puss, Jen” he said as he downed the rest.

 

Steve smacked Chris upside the head “listen to him, be cool” he said.

 

Steve turned to Jensen “they are expecting us at noon” he said and Jensen gazed at the clock “Steve, it's 11:13” he exclaimed “now we have to haul ass”.

 

Steve chuckled and picked up a large duffel “I'm ready to go” he said and Jensen and Chris glared at him “fuck you, asshole” they chorused.

 

They grabbed their stuff and hurried to the large, black SUV in front of the building “let's get out stuff” Chris said “and then haul ass over to the vic's”.

 

Jensen scowled as he sat down in the back “don't call them that” he said “they're still breathing”.

 

Chris chuckled and pulled up onto the road “you're such a prissy little bitch, Jen” he said “you and the Bitch boy are gonna get along famously”.

 

They drove to Chris and Jensen's apartment, who lived together, and collected all they needed, including weapons and ammo.

 

On the way to the house Jensen meticulously checked his guns and see if his clips were full “there people ok with us wearing heat?” he asked.

 

Chris nodded “yeah” he replied as he kept his eyes on the road “the Mr even preferred it if we were strapping”.

 

Jensen nodded his head and tucked the S&W in the back of his pants and slid the Ruger lovingly into it's holster.

 

“Damn, Jen” Steve said “you need to get a guy, so you don't have to go around and have gun porn”.

 

Jensen flipped him off and slid the long, slender, six inch blade of his knife in the craftily sewed in space horizontally in the back his belt at the small of his back “shut up” he deadpanned.

 

They pulled up to the gate of a huge house and Chris rang the bell, the guard didn't ask who they were, he just opened the gate and let them in “well” Jensen said sarcastically “it's nice to see their own security is air tight”.

 

They got out of the car and made their way over to the front door, Steve rang the bell and a maid opened the door “we're here to see Mr and Mrs Padalecki” he said.

 

 

******************

 

 

Jared sighed as he heard the bell “great” he said sarcastically “the cavalry is here”.

 

Gerry stood up and Sherry followed his example, Jared stayed put, no need to get up for the hired help.

 

A blond man walked in with a scruff on his face, great, Jared thought, not that old but still disgusting.

 

Then his eyes widened and his mouth started to water as the most beautiful man he had ever seen walked into the room, followed my a mildly attractive man with longish hair.

 

Jared watched as the gorgeous creature shook his fathers hand and kissed his mothers knuckles, green, the man's eyes were as green as moss, plush, red lips and that smile.

 

Jared felt his cock stir in his pants and he licked his lips, maybe this wouldn't be such a bad idea after all.