Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2009-05-05
Completed:
2011-04-20
Words:
13,800
Chapters:
13/13
Kudos:
1
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
94

You and me and everything in between

Summary:

What would the Winchesters be like if Dean had been a little more into normal and Sam a little more into his older brother?

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Author's notes: It's a series of snapshots into the boys lives and not necessarily in chronological order

Chapter 1: First anniversary

Chapter Text


Author's notes: Dean is 32 and Sam is 28
*************************************


The sun’s barely up yet and Dean’s wondering sleepily what exactly woke him up. As the seconds tick down he notices the lack of his sasquatch shaped blanket covering his chest, no curly brown locks snuggled against his neck, nothing, absolutely nothing! In any other circumstances, he would have freaked at his brother’s disappearance act if he suddenly didn’t realize his lover’s whereabouts – there’s hot, wet heat engulfing his cock, then his balls, one after the other, nuzzling and cherishing the fuzzy skin before returning to his cock, slurping and licking the crown before taking him deep. Dean’s not fully awake yet and can’t censure his moaning and groaning. He feels desire coiling low in his belly, the feel of Sam’s loving worship of his cock takes him over the edge- he comes and comes and comes some more down his brother’s throat. He’s sated and content as he feels the agile tongue licking him clean. His recent orgasm makes him drowsy. Sleeps settles in quickly but not before hearing Sam’s outrage ‘Been blowing the asshole for 2 hours and he can’t even say thank you…’

 

 

When Dean awakes for the second time around it’s to the mouth watering smell of bacon and hash browns. He stretches a bit, working his kinks out before getting up and heading to the bathroom to relieve himself. As he exists the bathroom, he ignores his vibrating pager in favor of joining his baby for breakfast. Minutes later he’s standing quietly in the kitchen’s entryway watching his brother cooking and singing softly to himself – not Metallica or any of his mullet rock bands that Sammy finally realized was REAL music but a love song, their song love. Dean can’t help the silly grin that takes over his face.

 

 

“Shut it Dee or you ain’t getting any for awhile” Dean’s grin morphs into a smirk, because really? Who is his Sammy trying to fool?

 

“Can’t help but think that my little wifey looks good cooking for me” Dean teases, wrapping his arms around his lover’s body, nuzzling the side of Sam’s neck.

 

“Fuck you!! You ungrateful little prick!” Sam grumbles blushing slightly as he flips Dean off.

 

“Does this *feel* little to you, baby?” Dean growls against Sam’s skin, rubbing his half hard cock against Sam’s ass. “Especially when you can’t keep your hungry mouth or ass away from my dick…” Dean murmurs as he pushes Sam’s legs apart.

 

“You fell back asleep, you asshole” Sam pouts as he pushes the plates filled with food to the side. “Feel like maybe you don’t want me no more…” He continues insecurity clear in his voice before bending over the kitchen counter.

 

“Fell back asleep cuz you blew me away, love…” Dean whispers as his hands roam freely over Sam’s body. “I’ve wanted you forever Sammy…” he murmurs as he unties Sam’s ‘Kiss the cook’ apron. “You drive me crazy…” he rubs his leaking cock over Sam’s ass, pushing the man to completely bend over the kitchen counter. “Mr. cooking in the nude…”

 

“Prove it, Dee” Sam replies throatily, grinding his ass back against Dean’s cock. “Show me how you mean it!” Sam demands.

 

“Get on your knees then!”

 

 

Dean’s on his knees in the shower just enjoying the feel of Sam’s thick shaft in his mouth, licking and slurping around the hard gorgeous flesh. Sam’s nails dig harshly into his shoulders as the younger man tries to hold on, legs weak and unstable after the pounding Dean gave him, proving how much he needed and wanted Sam over and over and over again. Dean looks up, eyes alight with desire as he watches his Sammy slowly losing his mind, the fingers of his left hand are playing with Sam’s hole, in a in and out motion. The puckered flesh is tender and loose from Dean’s rigorous devotion – fingers, tongue, cock and repeat! The digits of his right hand draw invisible patterns over the sharp of Sam’s hipbone over the black tattoo covering Sam’s flesh, a simple small ‘D’. Egged on by the cries coming from above, Dean uses what Sam likes to call his ‘hoover’ technique. In a matter of seconds Dean’s mouth is filled with come that he savors slowly, enjoying the taste. When he’s done, he kisses Sam’s cock, his tattoo and his heart before settling into his plush mouth sharing his taste, minutes pass before they finally pull away both flushed and breathless. Dean hums as he circles Sam to turn off the shower.

 

 

“Not so fast Sparky!” Sam says voice fucked out and raw as Dean closes the now cold water.

 

“What is it Dear…” Dean jokes winking at the younger man.

 

“Funny!” Sam snaps, bitch face now in place. “But that blow job only lasted 1h40 minutes and you own me 2 hours Dean…”

 

“Dude?! I gave the 2 hours back and then some!” Dean argues disbelievingly.

 

“Tongues in asses doesn’t count for fellatio baby…” Sam smirks wriggling his eyebrows.

 

 

Sam tries to stay asleep even as Dean’s pager goes off, it’s the middle of the night after all, he still has a couple more hours to sleep before he needs to head to the office and review the O’Connor case. But as Dean’s body leaves the bed, he already feels cold and lonely. He keeps his eyes closed until he feels Dean kissing each of his fingers tenderly.

 

“Dee, are you actually kissing my fingers?” Sam teases rubbing his eyes with his free hand. He doesn’t need the light on to know that Dean has the deer caught in the headlights look.

 

“What? NO!” Dean grumbles trying to get off the bed and let go of Sam’s hand but Sam isn’t having any of that.

 

“Huh, huh…’ Sam mumbles pulling Dean’s clothed body over his. Locking eyes with the older man, Sam copies his lover’s earlier affection by pulling Dean’s hand to his lips, kissing each one of his fingers before licking and sucking on the silver band on Dean’s ring finger. Dean kisses his eye lids, his cheekbones ,his nose before settling onto his lips, nibbling gently on them.

 

“Gotta go baby…” Dean whispers apology in his voice as he pulls away from Sam’s mouth.

 

“Don’t wantcha to leave yet…” Sam pleads pulling Dean’s mouth over his again, Sam’s arms encircle Dean’s body pulling him ever closer to him. He grinds his bare cock over Dean’s clothed one, moaning low in his throat.

 

“Gonna make it up to you, love…” Dean growls, pushing down on Sam’s hips, grinding their cocks harder together. “Gonna pound your sweet ass so good.” Dean hisses as Sam pulls his jeans down, pulling his cock free. They move and grind beautifully before going over the edge.

 

“Love you Dr. Winchester…” Sam murmurs against Dean’s lips as his fingers trace over Dean’s hipbone, over the simple, small ‘S’ tattooed on the flesh.

 

“Happy anniversary, love…”