Actions

Work Header

Love Will find A Way

Summary:

can be read seperately but is a part of the "All You wanted" series and will make more sense if you read those first.

Jared hadn't seen Jensen for three long years. Now their lives collide again. Will Jared win Jensen's heart. Is Jensen able to forgive and forget... but wait, there is someone that stands in the way of Jared getting his man!

(happy, funny, fluffy, no more drama for me)

***From Chapter 10 forward, this story will be Beta's by the lovely DeansSceneLova***

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Author's notes: Thank you for giving this story a chance, I'm pretty happy at how it begind, I hope you guys like it, this may be the last story in the "AYW" series, so enjoy :D:D

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text


Author's notes: nc-17 Jensen/ other, I will keep the Jensen/other sexing to a minimum and then go full out on J2, promise


Chapter 1:

 

 

Jensen cursed as he pulled his shirt off and threw it on the floor “well hurry the fuck up” He yelled at the person outside the booth.

 

A hand came through the curtains and he grabbed the garment, his eyes widening as he took in the pink lace and purple taffeta “very funny Jules, you want me to walk away” he threatened as he thrust the offending object out of the booth into Julie's laughing face.

 

“Aww, come on Jen” she joked as she handed the dress over to one of the store clerks “pink is so your colour” and she giggled as he scowled at her.

 

“You're so fucking lucky that I don't just leave you to your own and just go have a coffee or something” he said as he took the crisp white shirt she was offering him now.

 

Julie chuckled and rifled through the racks of jackets until she found one that she found agreeable “don't be a bitch, you love this shit” she said as she handed him a suit jacket for him to try on and looked at the small racks with ties.

 

Jensen emerged from the booth dressed in a black suit that fitted him well.

 

Julie walked over to him and started making minor adjustments in the garments “you're such a cute couple” one of the other ladies in the store said as she looked at them.

 

Julie laughed “well besides the fact that he like's cock better than pussy.... yeah I guess we do make a cute couple”.

 

The lady looked shocked and turned away, muttering to her friends about 'kids these days'.

 

Julie smiled as she watched Jensen tie the bow around his neck and failing miserably “thank god you have a boyfriend who has a sense of style” Julie said as she grasped the tie from him “you, my dear friend... are hopeless”.

 

Jensen sneered at her “speaking of, where is he?” she asked as she tied the little piece of fabric around his neck.

 

Jensen looked in the mirror and smiled “he had to work, he switched shifts so he could be free the week of the wedding” Jensen said and tugged at the tie “do I really need this” he asked as he glared at his reflection “I really don't like it”.

 

Julie sighed and tugged the tie free “fine” she said “but you are getting one of them pocket corsage thingies” she said as she waved in the general direction of his suit jacket.

 

He smiled and ruffled her dark curls “anything Mrs Murray” he said jokingly.

 

Julie blushed and slapped his butt “Not yet I'm not” she said as she fixed the collar on his shirt.

 

Jensen smiled and hugged her close “I'm so happy for you Jules” he said as he kissed her nose “you deserve it, and so much more, you've been the best friend a person could have and I'm honoured to be your 'maid of honour'” and he chuckled slightly at those words “just don't expect any Patrick Dempsey moves from me”.

 

“Fine” she said and smiled “now hurry, we're meeting Chad at the caterers to taste the cakes”.

 

Jensen smiled and patted his stomach “finally” he grunted “I was about to drop dead by lack of nourishment”.

 

Julie laughed and pushed him into the booth “such a drama queen, now will you fucking change so we can pay and get the hell out of here” she said as she closed the curtain.

 

“You and Chad are still going out for diner with Dave and me, right?” he asked as they drove toward the caterer and Julie nodded “definitely, we gotta celebrate his promotion to resident, right” she said smiling slightly.

 

“I don't know what you don't like about the man” Jensen said as they got out of the car “he's done nothing wrong the three years I've been living with him, I can't see why you two just won't get along”.

 

Julie huffed “no offence sweety, but he's a slimy weasel who never wanted anything but to get in your pants, did you not notice how pissed he was at you're new BF” she asked him.

 

Jensen shook his head “you're wrong, he's just a friend and he likes Jess” Jensen opened the door so Julie could walk through “everyone like's Jess” Julie said smiling “the man's a freaking angel”.

 

“Hey, babe” Chad said as he pecked Julie on the cheek “how'd the fitting go?”.

 

Julie huffed and laced her fingers with his “Mr Primma Donna here was going all Claudia shiffer on me” she complained and Chad chuckle “I assume you won the disagreement?” he asked and she nodded smiling “duh” she said.

 

“Jenny, my man” Chad said and hugged Jensen close “good to see the maid of honour again” and he burst into laughter “you do realise you're going to have to hear that for the rest of your life, right” he teased Jensen.

 

“Funny” Jensen retaliated as he took a seat at one of the tables while the waiters brought them all kind of cakes to taste.

 

“Can we get one in the shape of an Oscar?” Chad asked as he chewed on a piece of pineapple flavoured cake.

 

Julie nearly choked on her bite and coughed as she took a sip of water “are you out of your mind” she said as she looked at her fiance “well get one like that on our fist anniversary, how about that” she said smirking.

 

Chad smiled “that's my girl” he chuckled and gave her a cake-kiss.

 

*******

 

the next few weeks Julie kept Jensen busy with all kind of wedding stuff, so much his head was spinning at the end of every day.

 

He dreamt of chocolate cakes and place settings.

 

The invitations were sent and Jensen thanked the gods that it was done because Julie stressing over invites, not so much fun as you think it would be.

 

He was staying at Jess' house for a couple of days, Dave had a 'friend' over and Jensen wanted to give him some privacy.

 

He plopped down on the couch and settled in the crook of Jess' arm “god, the woman has lost her marbles” Jensen said “she keeps mumbling about seating charts and corsages and gifts for the guest and the clothing of the waiters...... she's a tyrant”.

 

The man next to him chuckled and kissed the top of his head “don't worry love” the man said with an Australian accent “she'll revert back to normal once's the wedding is over and done with, you'll see”.

 

Jensen sighed and flipped through the TV guide “remind me to never volunteer to be a maid of honour ever again, ok” and he grabbed the remote.

 

“Anything you wanted to see?” he asked Jess as he flipped through the channels.

 

The blond behind him shook his head “nope” he replied “it's your party, do what you want” and he wrapped his arms around Jensen, pulling the younger man into his embrace.

 

“How was work?” Jensen asked as he settled on a comedy show, leaning back against Jess' chest and sighed in content.

 

Jesse grunted and Jensen chuckled “that bad huh?” he teased.

 

“Please” Jesse said “there was a car pile up on the I85, half got sent to us and the other to County, we were patching up people all day, had a couple of serious injuries but when I left they were all hanging on”.

 

“Dr Spencer to the rescue” Jensen joked as he took a sip from his soda and placed it back onto the coffee table he was resting his feet on.

 

“So” Jesse started “this honeymoon thing, are they serious?” and he stole Jensen's drink and took a sip.

 

Jensen laughed and stole the soda back “go get your own, you mooch” he joked “and yeah, since Chad is a big actor he wanted us to come with them to Hawaii for a week”.

 

Jesse raised a brow and chuckled “as long as we don't have to listen to them fuck each others brains out, I'm cool” he said and stole the drink once more.

 

Jensen pouted but didn't take any action to take it back from his boyfriend “I have to come up with a proper way to thank them for inviting me too” Jesse said as he handed the drink back to Jensen “they didn't have to do that”.

 

“You're kidding right?” Jensen said as he turned in Jesse's arms “I would have killed them if they made me spent an entire week with them when they stare all lovingly into each others eyes, I would've poked my own out with a blunt knife”.

 

A rumble rose from Jesse's chest as he laughed “please don't” he said as he kissed Jensen's eye lids “I like your eyes, they're quite pretty, wouldn't want to never see them again”.

 

Jensen laughed and kissed Jesse's lips “don't call me pretty” he said pouting “make's me sound like some little girl”,

 

Jesse laughed again and pinched Jensen's cheeks “oh, love” he said “I know that there's nothing girly about you..... well apart for your eyes then”.

 

Jesse found himself with a lap full of mock-angry Jensen who tried to tickle him to death “you take that back” Jensen laughed as he poked Jesse's sides until the older man shook with laughter “I give” Jesse panted as he grabbed Jensen's hands “I give”.

 

Jensen smiled and pumped his fists into the air “Yes, sweet victory” he joked as he slid from Jesse's lap onto the couch.

 

Jesse smirked and followed Jensen across the couch, situating himself between the other mans thighs “hmmmm” he muttered “how about I give you your prize, then”.

 

Jensen chuckled and tangled his hands in Jesse's blond locks as his lips danced across Jensen's “well, I did win” Jensen said pensively “would be only fair that I get a reward”.

 

Jesse pulled on of Jensen's legs around his waist and smiled down at the man beneath him “it would, wouldn't it” he rumbled against Jensen's cheek.

 

Jensen nodded his head as Jesse's lips ghosted across his again, letting out a small groan of impatience and he wrapped his legs around Jesse's waist.

 

Jesse chuckled and fastened his mouth over Jensen's groaning as those plush lips parted to allow his tongue access.

 

He slid his hands under Jensen's shirt and caressed the soft skin stretched over hard muscles while he imagined kissing every freckle he knew was hidden beneath the fabric of the shirt.

 

Jesse grabbed the hem of Jensen's shirt and pulled it over his head and threw it across the room “eager” Jensen chuckled as he shed Jesse's shirt to join his on the floor.

 

Jesse smiled and pulled Jensen to his feet “this couch is way to uncomfortable to do what I'm planning on” he said and he dragged Jensen with him to the bedroom.

 

Jensen grabbed Jesse from behind and slid his hands down “won't be needing this” he teased as he unclasped the buckle of Jesses belt and threw it to the floor.

 

Jensen un did the top of Jesse's jeans and turned the man around, he looked into blue eyes and smiled at him.

 

Jesse practically ripped Jensen's sweats from his body and he playfully threw the younger man onto the bed in a heap of limbs and giggles.

 

Jesse shed the rest of his clothes and joined Jensen on the bed, nudging knees to spread freckled, slightly bowed legs.

 

He trailed a path of kisses from Jensen's collarbone to his pecks and licked at the taught nipples begging for his attention.

 

He revelled in the soft sighs pouring from Jensen's bruised lips and he smiled as Jensen bucked his hips up when Jesse planted his tongue in Jensen's belly button.

 

Jensen gasped when Jesse wrapped his hand around Jensen's hard cock and started a slow rhythm up and down the hard shaft “easy, love” Jesse muttered as Jensen pressed up in Jesse's touch.

 

Jensen's hands were tangled in longish blond locks as he guided Jesse's head towards hid erection “fuck, please” Jensen muttered as he edged Jesse on by rocking his hips up “god, please suck me”.

 

Jesse smirked and complied “ohhh, shit” Jensen growled as Jesse sucked the head of his cock into his hot mouth “fuck, that feels so good” Jensen grunted as he thrust up into Jesse's mouth.

 

Jesse smirked around a mouth full of cock and caressed the smooth skin on Jensen's thighs before he cupped his perfect balls in his hand and tugged softly on the sack.

 

Jesse reached for the drawer of the bedside table and pulled it out, revealing lube and condoms “oh, god yes” Jensen groaned as Jesse's intentions became clear to him “yes, fuck me”.

 

Jesse uncapped the lube and poured some on his hand “calm down, love” he whispered against the skin of Jensen's thighs “or it'll be over before it begins”.

 

Jensen spread his legs wider and pulled his left knee up, foot flat against the mattress to give Jesse all the access he needed “uhnn, just get on with it already” Jensen grunted as he felt a slick finger caress behind his balls.

 

Jesse slowly slipped a finger in Jensen's tight hole, moving it around, stretching the puckered muscle “like that?” Jesse asked and all he got was little moans and grunts.

 

Satisfied with Jensen's reaction he slipped a second finger in and brushed passed that special spot deep inside that tight heat “good, love” he cooed as Jensen arched into his touch.

 

“Fuck” Jensen swore “I love hearing you, with that hot little Aussie accent of yours”.

 

Jesse laughed “oy, mate” he joked and Jensen fell into a fit of giggles “god” he gasped as Jesse pressed three fingers in “that'll teach you” Jesse murmured as he kept stretching Jensen.

 

“God” Jensen said again “I'm good, just get in me already” and he accentuated his point by gripping Jesse's hair and pulling him up.

 

Jesse smiled and ripped a condom packet open “so eager” he growled as he looked at that sinful body stretched out on his bed, and he rolled the condom down his erection.

 

Jesse nudged Jensen's legs higher around his waist and slipped into that hot body, feeling only the slightest bit of resistance from the muscles as he was sheathed deep inside.

 

Jensen groaned and pushed up into Jesse as his body took the cock to the hilt “Uhnn” he keened as he felt the head hit his prostate “fuck me hard” he demanded as he gripped Jesse's arms.

 

Jesse smiled and happily did as he was told, setting a brutal pace, rocking Jensen and the bed with the force of his thrusts.

 

Jesse wrapped his hand around Jensen's leaking cock and stoked him in time with his thrusts “Come on, love” he whispered into Jensen's ear as the younger man whimpered from the stimulation.

 

Jensen felt the tension building in his body and he arched up into Jesse as his body shook with orgasm as he shot his release across Jesse's hand and his own stomach.

 

Jesse groaned and filled the condom as he felt Jensen spasm around him.

 

He slowly pulled away and tore the condom of, he tied the rubber and threw it in the trash.

 

Jensen sighed and cuddled up to Jesse as the other man laid down beside him “So, I guess we're taking a vacation in Hawaii” Jesse said as he stroked Jensen's back.

 

Jensen laughed and buried his face in the crook of Jesse's neck “just don't leave me alone with them, ok” he said.