Actions

Work Header

Duty or love

Summary:

In their society, a marriage is only legal when one of the parts can have children. When neither is able, they are allowed to choose a third, a bearer. Finding one in their society is easy, considering that they are almost treated like property, making it work is the hard part.

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Title: Duty or love

 

Author: Illyrya

 

Chapter:1/?

 

Word count: 786

 

Parings/Character: Jeff/Jared, Jeff/Jensen/Jared, Chris, Steve, Chad,Samantha,.........

 

Warnings:MPREG, angst, some violence, no beta, some mean Jared

 

Disclaimer: Do you honestly think if I owned them I would share them with you? So, no I don't own them, this is a work of fiction, and it' only real in my mind.

 

Summary: In their society, a marriage is only legal when one of the parts can have children. When neither is able, they are allowed to choose a third, a bearer. Finding one in their society is easy, considering that they are almost treated like property, making it work is the hard part.

 

 

 

 

A/N: While cleaning my jump drive, I found this, and was incapable of erasing it, with the other fics that went bye bye. Originally it was supposed to be a Harry Potter fic, but my SPN/RPS muse, beat that one into submission and my HP stories got put on the back burner. It also explain why this story contains hermaphrodites characters, something common in the HP fiction, but not in this fandom, unless you read weird Dean, which is awesome. Plus I decide we needed more mpreg in this fandom. Enjoy.

 

 

 

 

 

Jeff was sitting in his home office, reading the latest letter the government had send them. The one that reminded them, of the legal obligations they still have to uphold. You see, he and Jared had gotten married six months ago, and while neither of them could have children, they have mead a deal with the government and had been allowed to marry. The deal consisted in them finding a bearer in the next year, or their marriage would be considered null. The problem, Jared didn't want a third in their house, let alone in their relationship. After being left, for the bearer in his previous relationship, his sweet and loving husband, had adopted the same way of thinking that many in their society including the government had; bearers were really no better than slaves, they were considered property, they belong to the head of the house, and had only the rights that said head gave them. Of course their government, used pretty words to send this message, nobody like to be accused of slavery.

 

 

Jeff knew that he didn't really need Jared to agree, of whoever he choose. As the older, more financially stable partner, it would be up to him to buy, sorry to find the bearer. The problem was, he wanted Jared to agree. He had seen how many angry husbands and wives treated the bearers, and with nobody to speak for them in the house they lived, some ended dead, some ran away only to be captured or if you believed government propaganda returned after a small stay on a rehabilitation facility, and other ended up being a shell of what they used to be. It bother him that not many people cared, it bother him that even less people were willing to help, which was why he had created a shelter of sorts, if you will, but still it wasn't enough,, things needed to change, but few people like to admit that. He was distracted from his thought when Jared entered the room.

 

 

"Hey, what are you doing?" Jared asked

 

 

"Reading the mail."

 

 

"Anything interesting?"

 

 

"The government send us another letter, this time they even included possible candidates that would be perfect for our social standing."

 

 

"Jeff, don't start"

 

 

"Jared, our marriage is only legal as long as we follow the contract, that contract stipulates that if in one year, we haven't found a bearer, we have to separate. Is that what you want?"

 

 

"No, but-"

 

 

Jared I know how you feel, but I'm not your ex. I'm not planing in running away with somebody else. I want us to be a family, to have a family. In order to do that we need a bearer, one that we can both live with, one that we could one day call friend, or maybe even love."

 

 

"Love, why do we need to love him or her. They are here to make this possible for us, to do their duty, isn't enough that we have to take care of them."

 

 

"Jared you know what I think of the whole "duty" propaganda. They are not slaves, or property, they are people. People who our government have taken their rights away. Jared baby, please give this a chance, I know you were hurt but not everybody is the same."

 

 

"Fine I'll give this a chance, but I'm not promising anything. Now you said they send some candidates, anything good."

 

 

"It depends, do you want a female looking bearer, or a male looking one?"

 

 

"Male"

 

 

"Then no, the ones they send are to young, I'm not interested in children and I'm sure neither are you"

 

 

"Children? I taught you became property of the government at 21, if their parents refuse to house them."

 

 

"Usually yes, but they can also be taken to one of the centers as soon as their cycle starts."

 

 

"Oh, they usually don't tell you that."

 

 

"Its what I've been trying to tell you. Not everything that the government says is true, and they aren't treated right. Must of them learn earlier to survive, and if that includes,

 

breaking the triad contract and marrying somebody else husband, well it's our own fault it's not like we gave them a lot of choices."

 

 

"It doesn't mean that it hurts less."

 

 

"No, it means that this time, the decision have to be made by the two of us. It means that we have to try and be as just, as possible. It means that you will have to let goo of that hate anger that you have. Can you do that? Because other wise, you'll become one more abuser, and Jared that's not the man I married."

 

 

"I can't promise you anything but I'll try."

 

 

chapter2

 

 

A/N: Next chapter of How we got......will be up latter this week.

 

Please review. I like to know what people think.