Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2009-03-09
Completed:
2009-04-28
Words:
42,798
Chapters:
19/19
Kudos:
12
Bookmarks:
6
Hits:
594

Temptation Awaits

Summary:

Jared is a frustrated college student looking for love, or lust, he meets Jensen, lust at first sight. but Jensen is already taken, by one of Jared's close friends no less. how far will Jared go, to get what he wants.

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Author's notes: College AU, first couple of chapters rated r (for swearing) later turnes to nc-17 and beyond. people who read my other sories know how hmmhmm 'carried away' I get when it comes to sex scenes, so this is not for the faint hearted people.

 

 

 

***one

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text


Author's notes: the beginning. no sex here, some swearing. the angst and drama are very light in this story, but I thought I should mention it.
not beta'd


A growl from the other side of the stall “you singing dude, you could be singing nine inch nails and still sound like a fruit”.

 

Jared cursed as he noticed he forgot to bring a change of clothes, he swung the door of the stall open and smiled at his friend “Chad, how nice to see you” he said, towell wrapped firmly around his waist, his dirty clothes hung over his left arm.

 

“Ya know” Chad said pensively “We should totally get drunk and have casual friend sex” as he eyes Jared’s hard body apreciatively and Jared snorted “thank’s for the compliment but I think I’ll pass” and he slapped Chad on the shoulder “Your loss” Chad said as he followed Jared uot the shower and over to his dorm room.

 

Jared stepped inside and imediately went for the closet, rummaging through it, trying to find something to wear “So where are we going again?” he asked the man spraweld on the next bed over.

 

Mike grimaced “We, my friend” he started “are going to Sylc” he sat up as Chad plopped down next to him “not my coice, trust me, Tom had his mind set on this”.

 

Jared grinned “aww, poor baby” he cooed “I know you don’t like the music at that place” as he slipped into worn jeans, that fitted him perfect.

 

He stood up and eyed himself in the standing mirror, holding up different shirts, to see which one matched his mood.

 

“Pff all that R&B crap, people looking like they’re fucking instead of dancing…. You know what, never mind, I love that club” Mike changed his mind, a predatory grin appearing on his face.

 

Jared settled on a black button-down, opting to leave the top two buttons open.

 

He eyed himself in the mirror again, he wasn’t all that bad looking, if he did say so himself.

 

With his 6ft 4 he was the tallest of his group of friends, even Tom, who, with his 6 ft 2 was a tall motherfucker, called him Gigantua.

 

Shaggy, brown hair, cat-like, hazel eyes and a good face, he attracted quite a lot of attention when he went out, it was just the wrong kind of attention, and, with the places they frequented, also the female kin… which was even more wrong if you asked him.

 

“Hmm, how ‘bout I paint a rainbow on my forehead, at least that way I won’t get any anoying female attention tonight” he pondered as Chad burst into laugher, a mental picture of Jared with a rainbow crossing his path.

 

Grinning, Jared turned to his friend “why are we going again?” he asked the, now, bald-headed man.

 

“Because our very, very good friend Mr Tom Welling wanted us to meet his latest conquest” Chad mumbled around a piece of candy that he, where else, stole from Jared’s stash.

 

Jared let out a sigh “what is it with all these love birds, they’re driving me up the wall…. Hmmm, or off a building, if it keeps going like this” he said.

 

“Poor darling, are you feeling lonely” Mike joked as he stole a piece of candy from Chad “Hey!” Jared yelped “Dude, I’m gonna need that later to lift my piss-ass mood ok” he said, nodding towards the candy and Chad grinned “we’ll get you some tequila, works wonders if you ask me”.

 

“Right” Jared snorted “Liquor is the answer to all, if I’d listen to you”and Chad grinned “Or we could find you a piece of ass to nail, get all that pissy attitude fucked out of you, or, maybe in your case, fucked into someone else” and Mike laughed with Chad.

 

“Come on you lazy fucks” Mike said as he stood up “Tom’ll kill us if we’re late, wouldn’t want to miss seeing the new boy-toy of the month now would we”.

 

All of them filed out the room and headed down “who’s driving?” Chad asked and looked pointedly at Jared “I thought you were gonna fill me up with alcohol?” Jared asked grinning.

 

“Yeah, but I really wanna drink, and I don’t trust Mike to drive, even when he is! sober” Chad explained as he got in the passengers seat “fine, I’ll drive” Jared relented and gor in the drivers seat, Mike taking the back as he graped himself uncerimoniously across the bench “classy Michael” Chad joked.

 

Jared started the car and he pulled out onto the street, making his way to the club.

 

“I’m gonna park here guys” Jared said as he pulled the car into a parking lot, about a 5 minute walk from the club “so we don’t get boxed in by half-drunk frat people” and he stepped out of the SUV.

 

Chad and Mike followed his example and the three of them slowly made their way to Sylc.

 

They could hear the music coming from the club as they rounded the corner, Chad, bouncing on his feet “Yeah baby, some alcohol and hot people” he enthused and Jared smirked “girl or guy tonight Chad?” he asked.

 

Chad snorted “Pff, right now dud, I could go either way, depents on the hotness factor”.

 

They paid they entrance fee to the bouncer, they were early enough that there wasn’t a line yet and made a bee-line for the bar.

 

Chad ordered two beers and a coke “here, sweetheart” he said grinning, as he handed Jared the coke “some refreshments” and Jared took the bottle with a scowl, tipping his head back, taking a drink.

 

“Now the wait is for Tom” Mike said as he downed half his beer in one go “Dude, ease up, the night is still young” Jared chuckled.

 

Jared looked around the room, he wasn’t getting drunk tonight, but the ‘fucking someone stupid’ thing, didn’t sound all that bad right now.

 

His eyes slid to the dance floor, taking in the throng of bodies, gyrating to the music, that’s when he saw him, the most perfect creature he had ever seen.

 

Tight, dark blue jeans, a green, fitted shirt, he guessed the guy was about 6 ft, maybe 6” ½ tops, had light brown hair, as far as he could see anyways.

 

The guy turned and his breath cought, he was fucking gorgeous, big eyes, cute nose, a killer bady, god he could see the muscles moving underneath the shirt, and that mouth!

 

Jared thought there should be a law against a mouth like that going to a public place like this, he felt his cock harden in his pants as he continued to stare at the man.

 

The man turned his back towards him and Jared admired the perfect round ass that came into view “See something you like?” the question came from Chad, who was standing on his left.

 

“Hey guys” they all turned and smiled at the darkhaired man acompanied by a twinky looking blond guy.

 

“Hey Tom” they greeted the darkhaired man, who smiled blindingly as he clapped them on the shoulder “Guys, this is a friend of mine, Joey, Joey, these are my friends, Jared, Chad and Mike”.

 

Jared turned away, not interested in Tom’s new twinky, his eyes searched the dancefloor, only to find the beautifull man had disapeared “fuck” he muttered to himself.

 

He felt a hand on his shoulder and his name being said by Tom “Jare”.

 

Jared turned, his eyes widening as he took in the vision before him, the man from the dancefloor.

 

He was even more attractive up-close and personal, vivid, green eyes, that sinful mouth, a body to die for and a smile that made him go slightly weak in the knees.

 

He grinned at the pretty, there realy was no other word for it, man in front of him.

 

Green-eyes extended his hand and Jared had felt like he missed something, green eyes twinkling, a playfull look as he shook Jared’s hand.

 

Jared couldn’t help notice the electrical shock that went through his body at the touch of the hot man before him “Helloow, Jared” Tom waved his hand infront of Jared’s face.

 

Jared snapped out of it and looked at his friend “Sorry dude, spaced out, long day” he apologised.

 

“I understand completely man” Tom chuckled “me too, If it hadn’t been for Jen here, I wouldn’t have come, but he likes to dance”.

 

Jared shook his head, confused “who?” he asked and Tom chuckled again “man you didn’t hear a word I said, so here I go again”.

 

“Jared, this is my boyfriend Jensen, Jen, this is my good friend Jared” Tom said, looking at green-eyes.

 

Jared’s eyes widened for a second ‘fucking figures’ he thought as he took in green… no, he had a name, as he took in Jensen’s face.

 

“Nice to meet you Jensen” he said, trying to keep the disapointment from his voice, a smile appeared on the mans face “you to Jared” he said.

 

And damn, but the man had a sexy voice, low and a little raspy, and he was cursing his luck, that the creature that had been dancing like his body was made out if liquid silk, no pun intended, was taken, by his friend! no less.

 

He watched as Tom placed his hand in the small of Jensen’s back, leading him to the dancefloor.

 

Jared faced the bar and came back with a bottle of tequila “we’ll take a cab” he said at Chad and Mike’s incredulous looks.

 

He really needed to get drunk tonight.

 

 

***