Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2008-12-09
Completed:
2009-07-21
Words:
21,018
Chapters:
7/7
Comments:
1
Kudos:
15
Bookmarks:
9
Hits:
435

They're Killer

Summary:

Murderer Jensen Ackles meets the very miserable and lonely Jared Padalecki. It’s love at first sight. When Jared’s highly religious and strict parents find out that his new straight-laced, nice, boy-next-door friend Jensen is gay and in a relationship with their son, shit hits the fan. Jensen kills Jared’s family...Jared helps. This is their story...
Warning: Violence like big time. If you’re looking for schmoop and sweetness in a story, this ain’t it. Please take this warning seriously, because I’m not kidding. There will be character death…I won't kill the boys, I just don't have it in me to do it, but everyone else is fair game!!!
Photobucket

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Chapter 1: Prologue

Chapter Text

Prologue

 

 

Jensen was much older mentally than his meager twenty years. His hard way of life proved to make him grow up at a very young age.

 

His mother was a drug addict and an ex-prostitute; his father, an abusive drunk. They had both died under suspicious circumstances four years ago. Sixteen year-old Jensen had been investigated but later cleared of charges. He was then labeled as a 'problem child with post traumatic stress syndrome’ from seeing his parents being murdered, and placed in the foster care system.

 

He spent the next two years of his life moving from home to home, never getting along with anyone who fostered him. On his eighteenth birthday, the family that he was staying with had not even acknowledged the day. His “mother” yelled at him to get his lazy ass downstairs and help with dinner as his “father” sat on his ass drinking beer and watching the game.

 

Jensen had gone into the kitchen and pulled the plates out of the cabinet then turned around, running into his foster mother, knocking the pan out of her hands. He received a smack in the face for it. Without even realizing it, he’d picked up a large chopping knife and rammed it into her throat. Nine times.

 

He watched in satisfaction as blood poured from her neck and she sputtered and gasped for breath. He smiled as her body jerked. He squatted down beside her flailing form; the knees of his pants were soaking in her blood, his arms and hands already dripping from her artery spraying out with the first slice of her tender skin. His shirt was splattered with blood and starting to stick to his body. Jensen leaned over her limp form and whispered “That’s for making me live in hell for the last six months”. Then he stood, drew back his foot, and kicked her hard in the stomach. She didn’t feel it; she was already dead.

 

Jensen slowly walked to the living room where his foster father was watching football. He noticed Jensen walk into the room, but didn’t look at him. “Go get me another beer, you little faggot,” he snarled throwing the empty beer can on the floor.

 

Jensen had walked in front of him and stood there, dripping in blood, his fingers tight around the handle of the knife.

 

His foster father stared at him a moment, then squirmed to get to his feet. That’s when Jensen attacked. He plunged the knife in and out of his skin, ripping the flesh, muscle and heart. Jensen had stared in satisfaction as the man went limp on the sofa.

 

Jensen had showered, changed, packed and cleaned out the house of all money and anything valuable that he could sell, took their car and went to the bank and cleaned out the accounts. He was living in a small town where everyone knew everyone, and the nice old lady at the bank didn’t even question him. She’d seen him around the town with his foster family many times.

 

Jensen disappeared, blended in. Worked the odd job that paid cash when he needed it.

 

It wasn’t that Jensen needed to kill. He just enjoyed it.

 

He never did relationships, but he had a few “regulars” that he went to for sex. They never knew much about him, just that he was gorgeous, flashed a lot of money and was a really good lay. When Jensen got tired of them, he usually robbed them blind and left, going to another city.

 

Jensen hadn’t killed anyone since he was eighteen, but the urge would build inside him sometimes, festering just below the surface of his skin like a rash. But Jensen was smart; he knew that he couldn’t kill regularly. He’d been fortunate that he’d gotten away with it when he was sixteen, but the murder of his foster family made him a wanted man. He laid low, watched people, and never, ever got too comfortable. Until he moved to San Antonio TX. Until he moved into a small housing community. Until he met his neighbor, a seventeen year-old boy named Jared Padalecki.

 

tbc…