Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2008-10-21
Completed:
2009-02-28
Words:
41,150
Chapters:
43/43
Comments:
4
Kudos:
126
Bookmarks:
21
Hits:
2,944

Un-Freakin'-Believable

Summary:

Jared and Jensen spent a whirlwind drunken night together. This is the aftermath.

Completely and totally for Magos186 because she is un-freakin'-believable herself.

Chapter 42 and epilogue up!

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text


Author's notes: Um, yeah, so... This is my first M-Preg ever, first attempted ever. So any and all reviews are uber helpful. Seriously, any help is a huge help. Thanks guys and gals.


Jared could feel his chin wobbling. This getting ridiculous.

 

"You're crying? You are not crying!"

 

"No, I'm not crying," Jared wiped his hands on his pants trying to fight the urge to wipe at his itchy eyes.

 

Eric sighed, "You gonna tell me why you aren't crying?"

 

"Well, it's just... Dean is so... And Castiel... And, And-" That's when Jared fell completely apart.

 

"Um..." Eric just sat there, eyes about to pop out of his head. "Um, are you... Uh..."

 

Jared waved his hand, trying to say not to worry. Eric pulled out his phone, keying something. A moment later, the door slammed open. Jensen stood there, breathing ragged, jacket only on one arm, phone in his hand. "What's the emergency, Eric?

 

"Wait, Jared? Are you crying?"

 

"No," Jared sobbed once, and then with a hitch of his breath, sank into the chair, disolving completely into tears.

 

"Eric... Could we have a sec?" Jensen asked, fixing his jacket.

 

"All the time you need," Eric said, sounding completely out of his element. He hurried from the room and then Jensen closed the door behind him.

 

"Hey, hey, hey," Jensen said, crouching down in front of Jared. He reached out, his hands hovering just over Jared's knees, and then dropped them into his own lap. "What's going on with you, man? You've been off for a while now... You haven't even come to hang out with me, Tommy and Mikey... I mean, what's going on?" Jared pulled in a shuddering breath. "Jay, seriously... Talk to me. We used to be able to talk."

 

"I know," Jared murmured, pushing his palms into his eyes, trying to pull himself together.

 

"As a matter of fact," Jensen said, something finally dawning on him. "We talked all the time until... Oh." He finished, pulling away, literally and then stood up. "Is this because we slept together?

 

"Cause we swore it wouldn't change anything... We were drunk and we both wrote it off as a lost night, never to be repeated-"

 

"You don't like me anymore?" Jared whimpered, he could hear the wavering in his voice as he continued, "Why? Why don't you like me anymore?"

 

Jensen shook his head, "What? It was your idea not to do it again!"

 

"But you agreed! You didn't even," he sniffed, the sob in his voice making it pretty unclear as to what the hell he was saying. "You didn't even fight me on it." He sniffed again, a huge stuttering breath.

 

“I didn’t think you wanted me to. And I mean,” Jensen sighed, looking a little freaked out too. “You’ve been depressed since then, I thought it was a mistake in your mind…” he looked at Jared a little closer. “Have you been eating more?”

 

Jared was shocked out of tears, “Are you calling me fat?!?”

 

“What?!” Jensen tried to backtrack, “No! I’m not calling you fat, why would I call you fat? You aren’t fat. You’re beautiful, you know that!”

 

Jared scoffed, “First you call me fat, and now you’re placating me. And lying! Beautiful,” Jared rolled his eyes.

 

Jensen froze.

 

“What? Now you aren’t going to say anything? Brilliant, Jensen, really!” Jared said, wiping angry tears.

 

“Words are very dangerous around you right now, Jay.”

 

“Oh, that’s nice! Now you can’t even talk to the fat bitch, is that it?”

 

“Ahh,” Jensen said, looking as if where ever he stepped what ever he said he would be shot at or something.

 

“No, you’re right,” Jared said, tears abating finally. “I mean, I have been eating more lately… And I am getting chubby… I have a pooch,” he pouted, wiping away the last of his tears.

 

“You do not have a pooch,” Jensen said.

 

Jared stood up, and smiled, “Thanks for lying to me. I feel better now.”

 

“Yeah, no problem,” Jensen said, sounding surprised, but hugging Jared all the same. “And I wasn’t lying.”

 

“Yeah, you were,” Jared said. “But it’s okay, you only said it cause you lo…”

 

“Cause I what?” Jensen asked, not letting Jared out of his arms even as the younger man attempted to pull back. “Cause I love you?”

 

“I was just… It was joke… I mean, I know you don’t… That is to say-”

 

“Cause I do, you know.” Jensen said, hugging him again. “You’re the best friend a guy could hope for and you’re damn sexy, not a bad thing when we get drunk and have hazy sex.” Jared chuckled a little, eyes watery again.

 

“Oh, my god,” Jared murmured, wiping at his eyes.

 

“What?” Jensen asked, looking up into Jared’s eyes.

 

“Nothing, I’m just as emotional as a pregnant wom- Oh, my god.”

 

“What?”

 

“Oh. My. GOD!”

 

“What?!”

 

Jared didn’t answer, just looked at Jensen with huge eyes. That’s when Jensen figured out what he meant.

 

How did Jared know that Jensen figured it out? Because that’s when Jensen passed out.