Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2008-08-04
Words:
98
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
2
Hits:
63

Not Dean

Summary:

Sam knows it's not Dean... but after three months without him, he can't seem to care. Demon!Dean.

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Author's notes: Written purely out of my love for evil!Dean. Enjoy!

Work Text:

Dean was sprawled across the cheap motel bedspread when Sam finally slipped into the room. Relief washed over the younger Winchester as he laid eyes on the brother he had thought was lost forever.

 

Then Sam took in the eased posture of his brother, the smell of sulfur that clung to the room. He could feel deep in his bones that something wasn’t right. But nothing had been right since Dean was dragged to Hell, and now…

 

Dean’s eyes glinted pitch black in the dim lighting.

 

Not Dean, Sam thought, hand still gripping the doorknob. But close enough.