Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2008-06-07
Completed:
2008-07-28
Words:
32,259
Chapters:
10/10
Comments:
1
Kudos:
26
Bookmarks:
12
Hits:
2,465

Rack Up The Balls

Summary:

SUMMARY: After an evening playing pool Sam and Dean are kidnapped by a gang of thugs. Taken to a nearby park where they are raped and abused. Will the close bond they have as brothers survive or will it change their relationship forever?

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Author's notes: Nc-17, NON-CON RAPE, Torture, Violence, Bad Language, Knifeplay, Dean/omc, Sam/omc, Wincest

As you can see from the WARNINGS / TAGS there's a little something for EVERYONE! I take pride in being an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OFFENDER !!

MORE WARNINGS THAN A PACK OF CIGARETTES ....PLUS SIDE THOUGH.. WILL NOT GIVE YOU CANCER!!!!!

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text


Author's notes: This story covers graphic male rape ....PLEASE STAY AWAY IF EASILY OFFENDED....treated as serious with lots of angst and brotherly healing


Author : oldbatj

Summary: After an evening playing pool Sam and Dean are kidnapped by a gang of thugs. Taken to a nearby park where they are raped and abused. Will the close bond they have as brothers survive or will it change their relationship forever?

 

As you can see from the WARNINGS / TAGS there's a little something for EVERYONE! I take pride in being an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY OFFENDER !!

 

 

Rack Up The Balls – Part One

 

 

The attack came so unexpectedly and swift… and vicious. One moment the hunters were laughing and looking forward to hot showers and motel beds, the next, they were in deep, inescapable shit. After a few hours engaged in some simple, innocent pool hustling with several innocuous locals, Dean and Sam were quietly exiting the small non-descript tavern. As usual, Dean had won, but he sure hadn’t made a killing! He’d played a few games against each of the five 40-ish guys and came away with just a little more than one hundred and seventy dollars. Not a big win or a big loss, really.

 

As the hunters cheerfully headed towards the Impala, all hell suddenly broke loose! Dean caught a full quart bottle of booze hard on the right temple and was felled like a dead tree. Sam was swarmed and totally overpowered by four guys. Immediately his hands were bound tightly behind his back and a knotted bandana gag was forced into his mouth.

Their attackers forced Sam to climb into the back of an empty work van, and literally threw the unconscious, bleeding Dean onto his lap, before they all piled inside. As the side door slid shut, the motor started and they all took a short drive down the main road.

 

Turning onto a small bumpy service road, they traveled several hundred yards before the squealing brakes announced a halt. The doors opened and the men in the rear clambered out, dragging the motionless, wounded hunter out by his ankles. As Dean’s head bumped hard onto the rough ground Sam screamed against his gag, wondering helplessly how badly hurt his brother truly was. It had torn at him to have the injured man so close and yet be unable to offer any medical assistance. He was certain the driving force behind that bottle had been sufficient to induce a concussion. In the blackness of the van’s interior Sam could see nothing but the wetness of Dean’s wound. He had never felt so helpless.

 

Sam remained in the van accompanied by a single huge man. He repeatedly tested his bonds but they were tight and solid with no play in them. Finally after a five-minute absence the other men returned to the van, without Dean! Sam’s eyes widened with fear, wondering what they had done. Sam now clearly recognized them as the five pool players from the bar.

 

“Okay, boy, your turn now. About time for you and your buddy to get taught a little respect and manners!” Rough hands caught at Sam’s arms and legs, physically hauling him from the van’s dark interior.

 

Glancing around Sam observed they were in an outdoor park with small clusters of wooden picnic tables spaced around the perimeter of a large parking area. In one area a tall sodium light provided pale silvery illumination, and beneath that was where he finally spotted his missing brother, sprawled on a tabletop. Two men were moving around the table still binding Dean’s body in place. As they drew closer Sam saw they had taken the unconscious hunter and draped him across the width of one table with his knees on the bench and his now bared chest on the rough surface. His face, twisted in Sam’s direction, showed that like Sam, Dean too was gagged with a bandana.

 

In his defenseless condition, Dean had been stripped of his shirt and boots and bound in place. Multiple loops of rope wrapped around his upper body held him fast to the table facedown; his outstretched arms had been tied in that position with ropes knotted to the sturdy table legs. It looked nearly impossible to escape from, but Sam found the worst of it as he was hauled to the next table and forced to sit as a mute witness.

 

Dean’s knees had been locked securely onto the bench with ropes coiled around his calves with his knees spread about two feet apart. Dean’s jeans had been undone and pooled loosely around his bent knees, leaving his exposed ass covered only by his boxers. He looked obscenely vulnerable and Sam’s terrified heart rose from his chest into his tightly clenched throat.

 

Finally, the men regrouped, again passing around a bottle of whiskey. They spoke in voices so low at first that Sam was unable to overhear, but after awhile they turned to stare in his direction, breaking out in predatory grins. Two men stepped forward and dragged Sam off his perch, forcing him to his knees near the second table, tying the loose end of his wrist-binding rope to a table leg.

 

The guy that seemed more or less the leader pointed to Dean’s inert body. “Him first or you, boy? Who’s it going to be?”

 

Without a moment’s hesitation Sam quickly blurted “Me!” from behind the gag. “Me!”

 

Someone dragged the gag from his mouth, and the panicked words tumbled from his lips, “Me! Do whatever you want to me but just leave him alone!”

 

“He your significant other, kid?” a drunken voice slurred out. A nasty snicker rippled through the group.

 

That question surprised Sam, thinking of how often Dean had heard something similar. Seeing his unconscious protector, tightly bound and bleeding, Sam’s voice choked with angry, fearful emotion. “He’s my brother! We’re on this road trip looking for our father… We’ll give back the money you lost. We just needed money for gas and food.” He looked up at the leering, smirking faces of their captors, pleading, “Please… Just don’t hurt him any more. Please. Do whatever you’re going to do to me and let me get him some medical help.”

 

Instead of sympathetic understanding, the men laughed in drunken delight at their fearful victim’s plea. Someone spat out, “Bit late for that, boy. Day late and dollar short if you know what I mean. We got us some fun plans for you boys.”

 

The leader stepped closer, “I’m Dick. You boys got names? Hate not knowing people’s names. Don’t seem right, hey, guys?” He surveyed the faces of the grinning men surrounding them.

 

“My name’s Sam. My brother’s name is Dean,” Sam said quietly. His mind raced, searching frantically for a non-existent escape. This was certainly not the way he had ever envisioned their demise. He just needed to bide his time and look for some type of opening, like Dean would do.

 

“Well, Sam. This thing’s not gonna’ stop. How about a hard jerk on the bottle before we get started? Might make this easier on you.” With that the mouth of the whiskey bottle was pushed between Sam’s lips as Dick upended the container and force-fed the kneeling boy three fiery swallows.

 

The alcohol seared his tongue and throat then burned a trail down into Sam’s empty gut. He shook his head and shuddered slightly at the dizzying hot wave that quickly washed through him. A hand gripped his hair tipping his head back as the bottle again met his lips.

 

“Bit more, Sam… Being a little drunk will make this easier.” He was compelled to down two more mouthfuls, and despite the dire situation, he chuckled as the dizzy feeling intensified.

 

Then two of the others stepped closer, one addressing Dick, “He can do the two of us and then we can decide who gets to go next and with which one.”

 

As Sam was trying to figure out what they meant, Dick laid it all out in the open, “Sam can ‘blow’ you both. Fuck! I don’t care if he does you all, but I get the first piece of blondie there. Should be a sweet fit. I lost the most money, so I’m the one gets to ‘pop his cherry’ so say the rules. Fred lost the most last month, snagged first piece of that other guy.”

 

“Yeah, yeah, you lucky bastard. We know the rules.”

 

Rape Dean! Blowjobs! Oh, my God! No!

 

To Sam’s dismay the men began unzipping and yanking their pants and underwear down around their thighs. Sam felt his thudding heart stop for a moment as he watched the men flip a coin to determine who would go first with him. He was grateful Dean would not see this happening. The winner, an overweight trucker that Sam had taken an instant dislike to back in the bar, hooted loudly and began bouncing about, making obscene gestures for Sam’s benefit.

 

Sporting a huge potbelly, the man also had massive arms to back his demands. “Okay, Sammy boy! We can make this hard or we can make it easy. Your choice…”

 

Moving in close, he grabbed a fistful of Sam’s hair and tried to yank his head back. When Sam steadfastly knelt there, unmoving, the man pulled back a beefy fist and hit Sam hard above the left ear. With the next yank he was able to tilt Sam’s head back. Leaning down he breathed his foul whiskey-breath into the young hunter’s face as his mean piggy eyes locked on Sam’s defiant ones.

 

“Just keep it up, boy! I can make it real hard! You can act like a sweet little cooperative ‘bitch’ or you can fight it. Me? I like the fight better. ’Cuz first I’ll get to knock out your pretty boy teeth and then just fuck through your bloody gums! I don’t give a shit! Take it any way I can get it.”

 

Drawing himself up to his full height, the man hissed threateningly, “So what’s it gonna be then? Sucking Sammy? Or toothless toy?” He guffawed at his own disgusting little scenario and pounded a meaty fist into his open palm several times for effect.

 

Glancing over to his defenseless, beaten senseless brother, Sam nodded his head in submissive defiance.

 

TBC

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%