Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2008-05-11
Completed:
2008-11-16
Words:
7,286
Chapters:
6/6
Hits:
72

Getting Sammy

Summary:

Dean loves challenges and when he meets Sam, who doesn’t fall for him like everyone else does, it makes Dean little angry, so he takes up for a challenge, but everything doesn’t go as he planned...

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Author's notes: beta honey11992@lj

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Uusi sivu 1

Dean was leaning against the bar, looking bored as hell. It was a usually boring Friday night. Same old faces in the bar.

No one new, and that pissed him off. But he didn’t have anything else to do as hanging out in that dusty, old bar.

The bar was fine but the lack of people bothered him most. He definitely needed some heated action, and this place never offered that.

Sighing Dean gulped down his beer and slammed the bottle down with a loud thump that made a couple of old dudes glare at him. 

His friend Jacob was with him, but it didn’t help improving his boredom. Narrowing his brows, Dean turned to face Jacob.

“This place sucks.”

Equally bored Jacob peered at the bottom of his almost empty glass and nodded seriously.

“I know...”

“Can we go somewhere else?”

Dean tried to look at his friend with pleading eyes, but that wasn’t as successful as he had planned it to be. He was good looking, but sweet and fluffy wasn’t anything Dean was. So it looked like as if there was something seriously wrong with his eyes.

Laughing at his friend’s attempt to be all sweet and adorable, Jacob clapped on Dean’s arm.

“I know exactly where we should go!”

Dean wasn’t sure whether he even wanted to know, but he just nodded and paid their beers. Taking his jacket from the barstool he thought about it. Usually Jacob liked those bars where the latest pop-songs droned out of the speakers and girls were wearing more skin than clothes, maybe that would be interesting but Dean knew that those people weren’t enough for a challenge.

Glancing around he put his jacket on. Whatever place it was they’d go to, it’d be definitely better than this already dead bar. Picking up his scarf, Dean smirked wickedly to his friend.

“So let’s go then. I’m driving.”

Dean started to head out, not bothered to wait for Jacob, he knew the way out anyway.

Shaking his head Jacob drank the last of his beer and followed Dean’s lead.

 

 

Dean was close to killing Jacob.

T his place was full of people, too full, if someone would ask him. He really hated those damn rich kids with their Daddy’s money. Glaring Dean grabbed Jacob’s arm and tried to walk to the bar.

“Fuck Jacob, I knew it”, he muttered more to himself than to any one else. This was just one of those places where Dean would never go to on his own.

Lifting his hand and yelling to the bartender, he tried to order two beers, Dean leaned on the counter. He glanced around,there where some very hot girls out there and even hotter guys. Maybe this night would be good after all, if you didn’t mind those boring, brainless bitches that were throwing themselves at you when you just smiled to them.

Jacob had fun though; he knew that Dean hated the bar. Seeing Dean muttering and cursing was always amusing.

The bar was a little dark but not too much. You could see perfectly the most important things. Dean thanked god silently when the guy behind the bar gave him his beers. He tried to walk through the crowd, lifting the beers, so he wouldn’t spill them.

Jacob was sitting around a small table. He was trying to talk to some girl with a tiny dress, when Dean slammed the beers down in front oh him.

“You’re so gonna get the next round!”

Jacob just lifted his brow and took his beer.

Huffing Dean sat down next to the girl. God, Dean would shoot Jacob if that girl was one of those dumb, brainless bimbos. Hell, she even giggled as if Jacob had said something funny. But Dean knew better, Jacob didn’t say anything funny. Ever.

Glaring at his friend and the girl, Dean turned, sipping his beer, looking at the crowd.

The place itself looked nice. Dean admitted that, but the crowd didn’t look so nice or maybe they were nice, but Dean wasn’t interested in finding that out.Only, if he were bored enough, he would bother to explore what someone’s pants hid.

Sighing he took off his jacket, it was kinda warm in the bar. He placed it on an empty stool next to him. Resting his elbows on the table, Dean concentrated on his beer.

Some overly played pop-song started to play, Dean had heard it before somewhere, and the dance floor came to life.

The girls with the tiny shirts and dresses started to move like crazy, humping andpressing themselves on those frat boys. Dean wondered whether they all were possessed; it looked like that anyway. He just didn’t get it.

Dean was thinking about giving up, when he spotted this huge guy in the middle of the dance floor.

The guy had brown shaggy hair and Dean could see that he had a strong built body that made Dean think of the way, how those muscles would feel under his hand.

Deanlooked at him; he was gorgeous. Dean adjusted his pants; they felt a little too tight.

Dean turned to see his friend, who was happily groping the girl.

“Hey, dickhead!”

When Brainless-girl giggled again, Dean rolled his eyes.

“What?”

Jacob was tensed and that made that Dean’s smile was growing even wider.

“I’m gonna go.”

Dean clapped Jacob on the shoulder and flashed an evil grin.

“Keep your pants on, dude.”

With that he headed towards the other side of the bar.

He had a plan, and the plan was simple: Just go and charm the guy.

But It didn’t work as Dean had planned it though. The guy didn’t warm to that idea, which Dean realized later on that night.