Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2008-04-11
Completed:
2008-05-28
Words:
15,530
Chapters:
6/6
Kudos:
14
Bookmarks:
4
Hits:
417

Four's The Magic Number

Summary:

This is about Jared, Jensen, Emma and Jensen's pregnancy. Follows "And Then There Were Three" - you should read that so this story will make sense!

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Jensen turned his head to the right and then snapped it to the left - almost violently. Something that smelled God-awful was under his nose. "What the...?" he gasped, sitting up quickly.

 

"Whoa there, buddy, you're ok. We just needed you to wake up is all," a man in a white coat told him as he put the smelling salts on the table. Jensen looked around and started to take in his surroundings.

 

"I'm in the hospital? How...why?"

 

"Seems you fainted and your husband couldn't wake you, so he called a squad. Now, if you'll lay back for me...I'd like to check you over," he said calmly. "My name is Dr. Keller. According to your husband, you're about four months pregnant?"

 

"Uh...yeah, we think so," Jensen said leaning back in the bed and taking a deep breath. "Shit..." he whispered.

 

"Oh, I take it that this wasn't planned then?"

 

“Yeah,” Jensen said scrubbing his hands over his face, “you could say that.”

 

The Dr. fully examined Jensen, took all his vitals and told him that he’d return with the ultrasound machine.

 

The door pushed open and Jared stuck his head inside. “Hey,” he said solemnly. “How are you feeling?”

 

Jensen frowned at Jared. “Where’s Emma?”

 

“I called Wendy, she’s got her in the waiting room,” he said walking to the bedside. Jensen frowned again at Jared’s choice to call their wardrobe mistress to come baby-sit. “I know what you’re thinking, but she was the only number I could find in a hurry. Besides, she’s a mother – ya know?”

 

Jensen nodded and laid his head back down.

 

“So I take it you don’t think another baby is a good thing, huh?”

 

Jensen didn’t answer him.

 

“Huh!” Jared scoffed, turning to leave the room.

 

Jensen reached out and grabbed his hand. “No Jared, it’s not that I don’t want another baby. I just – I’m not too sure that I can do this.”

 

“What did you tell me, Jen? What did you say all those months ago to me when I was freaking out about having a baby?”

 

“I know, but you’re – you’re stronger than I am.”

 

“Bullshit! You delivered our daughter in the middle of our living room floor. Alone! I think that you can handle being pregnant and giving birth.”

 

Jensen closed his eyes tightly. He was fighting back tears. He didn’t want to start crying and let Jared know just how freaked out he was. He felt Jared’s hand slide across his, for now, slim stomach. “I can’t believe that you have a baby in there. At four months I was already showing. Look at you still all six-packed out!"

 

Jensen opened his eyes. “I’m sorry that I’m…” his voice cracked slightly. “That I’m freaked. It doesn’t mean that I don’t want him…I’m just –“ he tapered off as the door opened and the doctor was coming back in with the ultrasound machine.

 

“Hello. You must be Jensen’s husband?” Jared nodded. “I’m Dr. Keller.”

 

“Jared,” Jared smiled at him.

 

“Ok, you two ready to see your baby?” He turned the machine on and pushed up Jensen’s hospital gown, covering his lower half with the sheet. He applied the cool gel to his abdomen and pressed the wand firmly against his skin. The whoosh-whoosh sound of the baby’s heartbeat filled the air as its tiny image came across the screen.

 

“Well, everything looks fine. I’m going to give you a referral to an OB and get you started on some vitamins,” he told him as he moved the wand down lower. “Ahh,” he grinned. “Would you like to know the sex of the baby?”

 

“Yeah,” Jared said. Jensen nodded.

 

“Alright, see that? It’s a boy.”

 

Jared looked down at his husband, his eyes full of love and affection. “A son. You hear that baby? A boy!”

 

“Yeah,” Jensen half-smiled. The Dr. cleaned off the gel from Jensen’s belly and told him to dress and he’d be back with his prescription and referral.

 

“We already have an O.B. – I just had a baby, we’ll go see Dr. Farmer.”

 

“That’s exactly who I was going to refer you to, he specializes in male birthings.” He left to get the prescription, and Jensen turned on the bed, hanging his feet over the edge.

 

“Hand me my clothes?”

 

Jared gave the bag holding Jensen’s jeans and t-shirt to him and stood there as he fished his clothes out. “They didn’t cut them off of me?”

 

“I guess they only do that if they have to undress you in a hurry.”

 

Jensen stood and pulled on his boxers and jeans. When he pulled his shirt over his head, Jared was standing right in front of him. “I’m sorry that you’re not happy about this.”

 

“Jay, it’s not that I’m not happy. It really isn’t. I just – I can’t explain it.”

 

“Try.”

 

Jensen sighed and pulled on his shoes, looking up when the doctor re-entered the room and handed him a bottle of pills and a prescription for the refills. Jensen walked out the door and headed over to the waiting room. Jared shook his head and followed him. The doctor touched Jared on the shoulder. “Give him some time. He’s just scared. I see it all the time, at least three times a week. He’ll come around.”

 

“I hope so,” Jared answered. “I sure hope so.”

 

~

 

They arrived home, and Jensen walked down the hallway and straight into their bedroom. Jared sighed and went into the nursery. He changed Emma and put her in her crib. She was still fast asleep from the car ride.

 

When Jared walked into their bedroom, Jensen was laying on his stomach dressed only in his boxers. Jared pulled off his clothes and turned off the light. It was pretty late, and they both had to start going over scripts in the morning. Their shooting schedule would start back up in a few weeks.

 

Jared crawled into bed and rolled onto his side facing Jensen, whose head was facing away. “Talk to me.”

 

Jensen said nothing.

 

Jared placed his hand on his back and rubbed up and down his spine causing shivers to wrack Jensen’s body. “Please?”

 

“All my life, all I have ever had was people telling me that I’m beautiful. That I look good, that I’m attractive. Now…”

 

“Now you’re gonna gain weight from being pregnant, and you’re worried about it.”

 

“Yeah. Real shallow prick, huh?” he asked turning his head to face Jared.

 

“No, not at all. You don’t think that I was worried about weight gain? Because I was,” he answered. “I was worried as all get out, but that didn’t make me a bad person, Jen, and it doesn't make you one either. And it didn’t mean that I didn’t love my daughter, and it doesn’t mean that you don’t love our son.”

 

“Why didn’t you ever say anything to me?”

 

“Because I didn’t want you to think I was a horrible person,” Jared laughed.

 

Jensen chuckled. “I wouldn’t think that.”

 

“I guess we're both stupid," Jared laughed. He cocked his head slightly and asked, "Jen, what makes you think that all you are is a pretty face and a gorgeous body?” Jensen shrugged. Jared rolled onto his back. “Come here.”

 

Jensen scooted across the bed and snuggled into his arms, his head coming to rest on Jared’s solid chest.

 

“You are one of the most amazing people that I have ever met. You love completely; you’re compassionate, affectionate and just fucking wonderful. You’re a fantastic actor and none of those things have shit to do with how you look.”

 

Jensen pulled his face down for a kiss. “I love you, and I’m sorry that my reaction was less than thrilled.”

 

Jared started kissing him again, their tongues touching. “Of course,” Jared grinned, “me saying all of that, doesn’t mean that I don’t find you hot!”

 

Jensen laughed and rolled over on top of him. “Well I guess me being pregnant explains why I’ve been so horny lately. I mean, you were a maniac when you were pregnant.”

 

Jared grasped Jensen’s cock through his underwear.

 

“Jesus Jared,” he gasped as he thrust up into his hand.

 

“You like that baby?” Jared asked as he rolled them, stretching out on top of him. “What do you want? Anything at all.”

 

“Can’t Jay…” Jensen gasped as Jared continued to rub him through his boxers. “You’re not…oh God. You’re not supposed to for two-two more weeks!” he moaned.

 

Jared slid down his body, his lips sliding and sucking on the skin as he went. He hooked his fingers in the waistband of Jensen’s boxers and pulled them slowly down his legs.

 

Jared slid further down as he lowered Jensen's underwear, his mouth hovering over his erection. “Is this for me?” Jared asked as his tongue flicked the head of Jensen’s cock.

 

“Hmmm, God!” Jensen moaned as he lifted his hips trying to get more contact with Jared’s mouth, his tongue – anything.

 

Jared slid his hand up the rigid flesh with slow firm strokes. He lowered his mouth and sucked his balls inside, rolling his tongue across the tender soft skin.

 

“Oh fuck, Jare!!” he gasped, his body writhing under his husband's ministrations. Jared let his sack fall from his lips as he started licking a strip up Jensen's dick. He sucked on the head of his cock slowly and gently, his tongue lapping over the slit, dipping in the hole. Jensen bucked up into his mouth with a shout, causing a Jared to gag slightly. He pressed Jensen's hips down into the mattress with both his hands on either side of his waist. “S-sorry,” Jensen moaned as Jared sucked him deep into his throat.

 

Jensen’s eyes were tightly closed, his legs spread wide. One hand was wrapped around a rung of the headboard, the other tangled in Jared’s floppy hair. “Oh shit baby…hmmm – uh, ohgodohgod,” he moaned over and over as his dick slid against the back of Jared’s throat.

 

Jared suddenly pulled off his cock with a slick wet pop. “Jay? I was about to…” Jensen started to complain.

 

“Shhh, I know baby. I have something planned. Just trust me.” Jared turned his body around, his knees straddling Jensen’s head. He heard a chuckle slice through the silence. “What?” he asked indignantly.

 

“I just realized that we’ve never done this, and…”

 

Jared sucked the head of Jensen’s cock into his mouth and back out. “Get the hint?” he asked, a slight play of amusement in his voice.

 

Jensen reached up and grasped Jared’s ass, pulling him down – his mouth falling apart as his hard, leaking cock slid between his full, lush lips.

 

~

 

Jared woke to the sound of Jensen wretching in the toilet. He slid out of bed and padded into their bathroom and wet a washcloth and knelt down beside him. Jensen was resting his head on his hand, which was firmly on the side of the toilet. "I didn't do this for four months. I find out I'm...that I'm pregnant and I throw up the next day? What's up with that?"

 

Jared reached down and pulled his head up and swiped at his face with the warm cloth. "Power of suggestion, or maybe you just weren't gonna start getting sick until you were four months...I don't know." Jared wiped across Jensen's mouth. "You wanna brush you're teeth?"

 

Jensen nodded, and Jared helped him up. He pulled out Jensen's toothbrush and swiped the toothpaste on it and handed it to him. Jensen laughed quietly. "This how it's gonna be now that I'm pregnant? You gonna wait on me?"

 

"Enjoy it while you can!" Jared laughed. They both heard a wail pierce the morning silence. He kissed Jensen on the forehead and headed out of the room toward their daughter.

 

~

 

Jensen came into the kitchen and opened the fridge and poured himself a glass of orange juice and leaned down pressing a kiss to Emma's cheek. "Morning Emma, how's my babygirl?" She kicked out her feet and gurgled out some bubbles. Jensen kissed her again. "Daddy loves you."

 

Jared smiled at Jensen's tenderness, at the changes that Jensen had already gone through with them getting together and becoming a couple, then their marriage. And now that their daughter was here - he was full on lovey-dovey.

 

"What?" Jensen smiled into his eyes.

 

"I love you," Jared smiled back.

 

Jensen smirked and leaned in and kissed him. "Of course you do." He sat down and sipped his orange juice. "So, what do you think Eric's gonna say now that I'm pregnant?"

 

"I don't care. They can shoot around your belly. Besides, you probably won't get really big like I did. I was already showing at four months and you're not."

 

"Stop, I'm alright with it. You don't need to placate me by telling me I won't gain a lot of weight, ok?"

 

"I'm not trying to placate you," Jared said defensively. Jensen raised his eyebrows. Jared laughed. "Ok, maybe I was. I just don't want you worrying and freaking about it."

 

"I'm not going to, alright? I can't," Jensen said as he rubbed across his stomach. "For him."

 

Jared smiled. "What are we gonna name him?"

 

"Well, when we were thinking of names for Emma, we liked Tristan Ross."

 

"Yeah, I did. Do you?"

 

"Uh-huh, I do. But we have a while before we decide. You know, in case we change our minds like we did with Emma's name."

 

Jensen pulled Emma out of Jared's arms. "Come see Daddy," he cooed.

 

"Hey, I've been thinking. We can't both be 'daddy' to our kids."

 

"Why not, we've been doing it since she's been born," Jensen said.

 

"Yeah, but when she gets older, I just think that it might be confusing. We should think of something else for her to call us."

 

"Like what?" Jensen asked as his body swayed back and forth.

 

"I don't know. Dad and Daddy?"

 

Jensen raised his eyebrows. "Well, Daddy would work until they got older. I really don't see Tristan calling me or you Daddy when he's fifteen."

 

Jared laughed. "Yeah, you're probably right. Um...well, Dad or Daddy for you, but what for me?"

 

"You can be Dad or Daddy. I don't want..."

 

"Hey, I said you're Daddy. End of discussion," he said playfully, leaning in and kissing Jensen on the nose.

 

"Jay?"

 

"Whhhhhat?" he said, stretching out the word. "Look Jen, it's fine. I'm fine with it. I wouldn't have said it if I wasn't."

 

"Alright," Jensen sighed. "Um, how about Papa? Or Pop?"

 

Jared raised his eyebrows. "Papa's good, but still - back with the whole Tristan calling me Papa when he's fifteen."

 

"Well, it'll go to Pop then, what 'cha think?"

 

"Sure, I like it," he grinned again.

 

The phone rang just as Jensen leaned in to kiss Jared. "Bad timing!" he laughed and got up and grabbed the phone off of the charger. "'Lo?"

 

"Jared?" Donna's voice rang out.

 

"Hi Donna, it's good to hear from you!" he smiled at Jensen. Jensen smirked. He knew that Jared was dying to tell her about Tristan. Jensen nodded his head. "Donna, we uh - we have something to tell you," Jared grinned from ear to ear.

 

"What's that, dear?"

 

"Jensen is uh...Jensen is gonna have a baby. We just found out." Jared heard a thump noise. "Donna?" he said frowning and looking at Jensen. "Donna? You ok?"

 

"Jensen?" Alan said into the phone. "What in the sam hell did you say to your mother?"

 

"Uh, Alan, it's Jared. Is she ok?"

 

"She's sitting on the floor, hyperventilating."

 

"I told her that we're gonna have another baby, Jensen is pregnant."

 

"Oh, hang on."

 

Donna came back on the line. "I'm happy sweetie, it was just a shock! Now don't you let Jensen think that I wasn't happy!"

 

"Yeah, I know you're happy."

 

Jensen took the phone. "Mom, are you ok?"

 

"Yes baby, I'm fine. Oh Jensen, this is just wonderful news! I'm so happy!"

 

"Ma, it's a boy. I had an ultrasound yesterday, and it's a boy."

 

"Oh my God, you're that far along already?" she gushed.

 

"Yeah, around four months," he smiled as he cradled the phone in his shoulder and slid his free hand along his belly. Jared stood and took Emma from him and and started feeding her her bottle.

 

"How are you feeling?"

 

"I'm fine. I didn't even suspect that I was pregnant until he moved yesterday. Then Jared remembered a few months back when we didn't use protection. So we went to the doctor, and sure enough I'm pregnant. But I've been fine until this morning. Got sick."

 

Donna giggled. "The power of suggestion?"

 

"Yeah, I guess."

 

tbc...