Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Sinful Desire
Stats:
Published:
2008-03-27
Completed:
2008-04-13
Words:
5,377
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
3
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
126

Forever and for Always

Summary:

After dating for three years Jensen proposes to his long-term boyfriend Jared, but planning a wedding, meeting the parents and an over zealous wedding planner makes getting to the altar in one piece harder than it seems.

Notes:

Note from the Sinful Desire archivists: this story was originally archived at Sinful-Desire.org. To preserve the archive, we began importing its works to the AO3 as an Open Doors-approved project in November 2016. We e-mailed all creators about the move and posted announcements, but may not have reached everyone. If you are (or know) this creator, please contact us using the e-mail address on Sinful Desire collection profile.

Author's notes: Disclaimer: If they were mine, Jared would be handcuffed to the bed, Jensen would be covered in whipped cream and well, I won't discuss what happens after.

Also you'll have to do some pretending, and for the purposes of this fic gay marriage is legal in the U.S.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text


Author's notes: Hope you enjoy my J-squared AU! As always comments are loved, appreciated and welcomed. Both good and bad!


Jared cursed under his breath. Couldn’t this have waited till tomorrow? Right now the only place he wanted to be was on his warm bed with Jensen’s soft pink lips wrapped tightly around his cock bringing him to that familiar place in a way only Jensen knew how.

 

But no. Jensen had insisted on going out tonight for a fancy dinner with a bunch of stuck up snobs and having to pay out the ass. Of course, this was Jensen he was in love with and there was always some hidden surprise at the end of the meal instead of going back home and wearing out the sheets like Jensen had promised him earlier.

 

Maybe he should have suspected when Jensen drove by the exit to get to Jared’s apartment, but really he had more than his fair share of wine that night hoping the evening would fade away so he could just be alone with Jensen, holding him in his arms while they both watched cheesy George Foreman infomercials and fell asleep together.

 

“Fuck,” Jared muttered as Jensen dragged him by the arm through the sandy dunes, rocks and shells in some beach out of the middle of fucking nowhere, almost tripping a few times.

 

“Quit your bitching,” Jensen said continuing to pull Jared further and further onto the now desolate beach. “We’re almost there.”

 

How romantic.

 

Almost where? Jared thought. This place had looked sort of familiar, but the wine had obscured his vision and his sense of direction so really he was just relying on Jensen to get them wherever the hell he was taking them. He could feel himself starting to come to his senses a bit when Jensen stopped running and eased the tugging on his arm.

 

Jensen had led them to a clearing. Jared looked around suspiciously. He remembered this place, at least he thought he remembered it. It came back to him now, the huge rock that the waves relentless crashed against in the cold night air. But why did Jensen lead him here?

 

“Jen…why are we here?” Jared asked suspiciously. “You’re not going to kill me and dump my ridiculously good looking corpse out in the ocean are you?”

 

Jensen laughed at his statement. “In three years, if I was gonna kill you, don’t you think I would have done it by now?” Jensen said smiling. “Besides it would take at least two of me to haul your huge ass around.”

 

“You could have been trying to lure me into a false sense of security,” Jared said sitting down on one of the large stones bedside the larger rock.

 

“Well actually I was kind of hoping I managed to do that tonight with the whole fancy dinner thing,” Jensen said, his voice quivering with anxiety, fear or nervousness, Jared couldn’t decipher.

 

“Is that why you brought me back here?” Jared said, his memory taking him back three years ago. On this exact date too, now that he thought about it. He’d first met Jensen on this beach, in this exact spot beside the rock. He remembered Jensen’s half naked body in those azure blue shorts that relaxed just a little too low on Jensen’s hips catching his attention right away. He nearly died of embarrassment when Jensen caught him staring and decided to come over and introduce himself. In the end he was glad though because Jensen seemed interested and they had a lot in common. They were both from Texas for one, and both had moved to California not too long ago.

 

“Remember when we first kissed here?” Jensen said smiling. And how could Jared forget? His legs got so shaky he almost collapsed and by the end of the day he tried to hide how swollen and red his lips were from being bitten and kissed for hours.

 

“Close your eyes,” Jensen said reaching out his hand for Jared to hold onto it. Okay, now things are really getting weird Jared thought. Something was…off about this night. Why had Jensen really brought them back here? It made him a little uneasy but he trusted Jensen even though he was sure he was up to something.

 

The stars were unusually bright that night, which Jensen loved because he felt it only made things better. They were far enough away from the city to avoid the light pollution and he loved to see Jared’s eyes sparkle in the starlight.

 

“Now open them,” Jensen said slowly as Jared carefully lifted his eyelids. Jared was in no way prepared for what he saw, almost losing his balance and falling off of the rock he was sitting on.

 

It was Jensen, his eyes dark and full, down on one knee with a small box in one hand. A wave of some feeling he couldn’t explain washed over him and the moment was perfect.

 

“Jared Tristan Padalecki,” Jensen said slowly, “I’ve got 40 bucks in my pocket, a crappy job and I’m not quite certain how I’m going to pay the rent this month,” He said laughing slightly, still clutching Jared’s hand which trembled as he spoke.

 

“I’ve got pretty much nothing but my love to offer you, but I also know I want to wake up every morning to your face, I want to feel your warm breath on the back of my neck every night as I fall asleep, I want to come home to you everyday,” Jensen continued, his voice shaking as he tried to compose himself.

 

“Jay…will you marry me?” Jensen finally said, looking directly into Jared’s eyes.

 

Jared stared in disbelief; he couldn’t believe Jensen was actually proposing to him today, right now. He saw the hope and sincerity in Jensen’s eyes and as if it were an involuntary response his lips came together and produced the word “yes” and never in his life had he ever meant it more.

 

Jensen slowly opened the box, revealing two identical gold bands. Jensen carefully slipped one on Jared’s hand as Jared did the same for him. In an instant, their lips met, tongues tracing soft lips. The world began to spin with them in the center, grounded and stable together.

 

They continued to kiss as they walked out to the shore, each one carefully undressing the other, tossing jackets and dress shirts carelessly into the wind. Jensen really didn’t care if anyone saw them, he just knew he wanted Jared now and Jared’s pleas and kisses told him he needed the same. Jensen can see in those warm, inviting eyes Jared is the one for him, his soulmate the one he was made for.

 

In a mess of clothes and tangled body parts they both laid down on the sand, kissing and running hands over shoulders and taught muscle. Lips running over smooth and hot skin. Jared straddled Jensen’s body, getting on top of him plating kisses along his neck and face.

 

Waves crashed against their writhing bodies as the two ring-clad hands met, linking and refusing to let go in the wet, soft sand beneath them.

 

~*~

 

Two weeks Later

 

Jensen’s eyes slowly fluttered open in the morning light that shone threw the half closed blinds adorning the window of Jared’s apartment. He yawned and stretched out arm, well he tried to anyway. Jensen suddenly realized one of his arms was wrapped tightly around Jared whose back was flush against his chest. Jared clutched onto Jensen’s muscled arm, slightly snoring, which Jensen couldn’t help but giggle at. He couldn’t help himself from staring at Jared asleep, his bangs long and thick covering his forehead and his chest moving in time with his breathing.

 

Jensen shifted a bit, wincing in pain and biting his lip as to not scream and wake Jared up. He had kind of forgotten how…anxious Jared had been about topping and he was still sore. God last night was fucking great he thought to himself, the half empty bottles of tequila, torn condom wrappers and a single bottle of lube littering the bedside table.

 

“Stop staring,” Jared said sleepily, rubbing his eyes as the sun crept up on his smiling, tanned, dimple-laced cheeks.

 

“You’re awake?” Jensen questioned, loosening his grip on Jared.

 

“Mmhm,” Jared replied, kissing Jensen softly and innocently on his lips before slipping his tongue in and apparently trying to devour his mouth.

 

“Mornin,” Jared said with another yawn and a kiss.

 

“I love you,” Jensen said planting kisses all along Jared’s forehead and pulling their bodies closer together.

 

“Love you too,” Jared replied.

 

“Can you believe in three months we’re going to be husband and….husband?” Jensen asked snuggling up closer to Jared, who was all too happy to feel Jensen’s hot skin against his if the twitching becoming-painfully-all-too-aware erection he was sporting was any indication.

 

“I still can’t,” Jared said smiling and linking hands with his fiancé.

 

Jensen bit his lip, which when he didn’t have Jared’s cock deep in his ass meant something was troubling him. Jared knew the signs and signals Jensen sent and what they all meant, sometimes they would even finish each other’s sentences, which scared the shit out of their friends.

 

“Are you having cold feet?” Jared asked frowning a little, but trying his best to hide the disappointment in his face from Jensen. That was a near impossible task however, as Jensen somehow always seemed to know exactly what Jared was thinking inside that sexy and sometimes a little fucked up (when it came to the kinkier side of things in bed) head of his.

 

“No, it’s not that at all,” Jensen reassured him with his words and a loving touch.

 

“It’s just, there’s so much stuff we need to get done, ya know?” Jensen said feeling a little overwhelmed at the monumental task of planning a wedding in 2008, not to mention the costs. He’d blown (though he would always consider it money well spent) two months worth of salary on the rings and fancy dinner he planned with Jared when he proposed and his modest job as a mechanic and playing local gigs with his band didn’t exactly bring in a lot of cash.

 

“Don’t worry about it so much,” Jared comforted. “We’ll find a way, even if it’s just the two of us, our parents and Steve and Chris in some dive in Reno,” Jared said with a laugh.

 

That was another thing. Their parents. Jensen’s parents were the reason he moved out of Dallas to begin with. When he told them he was taking a boy to the prom they freaked, kicked him to the curb like trash. They never believed him when he tried to explain he was still the same person he always was. He had somewhat rebuilt a relationship with his mother but as far as his father was concerned, he only had one son, Jensen’s brother Josh and Jensen was just another faggot.

 

“What if your parents don’t like me?” Jensen said twirling a finger in Jared’s shaggy mane.

 

“They only want what’s best for me, and you’re the best thing that ever happened to me,” Jared offered, hoping his response would comfort Jensen, which to some degree it did.

 

“We still have so much to do though, I wouldn’t even know where to begin,” Jensen started.

 

“Well, I’ve been reading Modern Bride and - ,” Jared said before Jensen erupted into laughter.

 

“You read Modern Bride?” Jensen asked laughing uncontrollably at Jared’s revelation.

 

“Fuck you dude!” Jared said punching Jensen playfully in the arm. “At least I’m trying! Anyway we can get a wedding planner to do all the minor crap like choosing flowers and stuff.”

 

Jensen breathed a sigh of relief. He had almost forgotten he wasn’t going to do this alone and he would have Jared there with him to help make the hard decisions.

 

“Okay, okay,” Jensen said his laughter subsiding. “Wedding planner sounds like a good idea, but how are we gonna pay for all this?”

 

“We’ll worry about that when the time comes.”

 

Jensen nodded and rested his head on Jared’s shoulder catching a glance at Jared’s now aching and full erection creating a tent in the sheet that was draped over them both.

 

“Want some help with that?” Jensen asked smirking at his lover.

 

“Only because you asked so politely.”

 

And Jared accepts his offer because really, it would just be rude of him to turn Jensen down when he asked so nicely.

 

As Jensen’s head moves under the covers and Jared runs his fingers through the short dirty blonde hair grasping and pulling at it while Jensen’s lips surround his cock, he can’t help but feel as if three months can’t pass by fast enough.